My life

Severely (A Taeyeon and Hongki fanfic)

(Taeyeon’s POV)

9 years ago, my mother had died of an incurable disease, my father died a year after because of a heart attack, I basically have no life because of my step mother, who ‘tries’ to make me a proper lady, since her daughter already went to America to study and she has nothing to do but torture me. Most of you are probably thinking why would a mean step mother want her step daughter to be a lady instead of a Cinderella, well… I don’t know either. Today her daughter, Jessica will come back. I don’t really know Jessica that well, as far as I remember, she gets EVERYTHING she wants.

As I looked out the window of my room, the more I looked at the outside world, the more freedom I wanted. I was spacing out while admiring the view that I didn’t even realise Jessica had arrived.  

 

She was back, beautiful as ever. “Mother! I missed you so much!” She ran up to her mum mother and hugged her, it was an emotional moment of mother and daughter love, while I was standing there not knowing what to do.

 

She looked at me and smiled. “I haven’t seen you in a while either!” She walked to where I was standing. “I bought you something from America and also… where is he?” She whispered where is he? In my ear, it took me a while to realise who she was talking about. She looked at my half confused face and she rolled her eyes at me. She turned back facing her mother, “Is my room still where it used to be?” She asked. Her mum gave her a sweet smile, a smile I have never seen on her. “Yes darling”.

 Jessica pulled me to her room and told the maids to put her luggage outside her room. “Where is Hongki?” She asked like she needed to know desperately. “I haven’t seen him for as long as you left” I answered honestly. She pouted, just like a little kid. She suddenly started talking after 1 minute. “Don’t worry, you can speak freely with me, I’m not the little spoiled kid I use to be and I’m not going to be like my mother, I can still be bossy though, if you don’t mind” She smiled, I nodded and smiled along with her.

Her mum knocked on the door lightly and peeked her head in. “Sorry to disturb you guys, but I forgot to tell you, we have a dinner party tonight with all the other HIGH CLASS people, so dress nicely girls.” She said the word HIGH CLASS like it was meant for me. I stood up to walk out of my room and Jessica suddenly gripped my hand to make me stop, “You must be suffering quite a lot during all these years” She smiled and hugged me which I wasn’t expecting. To my surprise, I hugged her back, I was beginning to feel the feelings of family again. She let go of me. “Thank you” I smiled and walked back to my room.

After we got dressed we were on our way to the dinner party. My step- mother kept on reminding us of our manners around the people we were going to see, we just nodded. I stood out of the car and saw the place we were at. It was a big hotel.

 

We sat down at our arranged table and waited for the party to begin. A lot of the times, even though I attend these parties, I don’t always know what they were for. Jessica and I had nothing to do then drinking our teas every five seconds.

(Hongki’s POV)

I’m here at the grand hotel… as a bodyguard. I walked around the place and saw two familiar girls sitting on at a table, drinking tea. Who are they? Something came into my head and I finally remembered, Taeyeon and Jessica! 

Jessica was sitting there looking bored while Taeyeon was staring at me, I think I looked familiar to her too. Taeyeon tapped Jessica on her shoulder and whispered something into Jessica’s ears. Jessica finally noticed and looked at me, a faint smile lit across her face.

 


Yay! finished the first chapter of this story! I'll try to put more effort into this one:)