Our Vow

♦God , Is She My Destiny?♦ (COMPLETED)

In This story , You're Kim HyunA. I decided To change the story line . Choi Gina Is going to be their teacher.
 


"Aish!! What is this teacher saying?? I don't understand!!" I'm saying this to So Hyun..

"HyunA!! She's looking at you . You'll be eaten!!" She whispers.

"Wae?? Teacher Choi??" I stared at her and added ." What are you looking at??" She's my teacher , Choi Gi Na . The most grumpy teacher all round this school. This is How i passed my day.

"Kim Hyun Ah!! Watch your manner! I'm your teacher!!" She uses a long wooden stick to point me.

"I'm just asking! What's wrong with that!!" I stared at her.

"Get Out!!" She yelled.

"Well That's what I hoped ." I leave the class.

Huah!! This class contain BEAST and 4minute. That means one class contain 11 students. In other class.. One clss will be 10 students. But we're the worst class and the backmost class.  I walk away enjoying my lunch before the other can enjoy. That's why i like it.

"Ouch!" I grunted "Huff" a girl accidentally bump into me."Sorry.. " the girl looks at the floor and walk away. She must be a new student.

"YAHH!! look at me . how dare you run afterbumping others?? See?? What grade are you ? Class??" I grab her arms so that she'll not move.

"Unniee.. It's hurt.. " This poor girl , I pity her.

"go!! I'll forgive you this time ! Next time , Don't meet me again.." I hit her back and push her to the ground.Making her knees knocks to the stony floor.

"Student Kim !!!!!!" Oh no!! I know this voice well it's principal .  I run quickly . "Sorry !! Principal!! She bump me ! and not saying sorry!!" I shouted as I run.

"Oh!! STUDENT KIM!! STOP !! GO AND CLEAN THE CLASS AFTER SCHOOL!!" He shouted .. Wahh.. His voice is extra.. Even my ear hurt . Although I don't stand beside him.

"Wah!! Principal , I admit , I always admire your voice!!" I run away and giggles along.  Am I the cleaner of this class?? I always clean the class afterschool. Jerk!! I wanna be with Jun Hyung!!

I walk to class. I stand infront of it , Oh.. they haven't finish the class.. I decided peek into the class.

"Children , We'll meet again next week. Please finish your work. Or.. You know what I'll do.. Class is free." She walks out. I stand infront of her .

"Shen , sorry.." I  give her my hands to shake hands that means sorry. She smiled and shake hands. I press her hands hardly.

"Kim Hyun Ah!!! Stop!!" I run away again . I giggle and saw Jun Hyung !! "Oppa!! Why do you want to meet me?" I run to his place and hold his arms. 

"Hyun.. I've something to tell you."I smiled  "Oh! Just tell me , what is it??"

"Let's break up" Mwo!! oppa... what are you saying.. break up... "Waee?? Oppa.. Don't joke." I'm crying.. "Just. I don't like you now.. I love Hara. Mian." I'm freezing here.. What did he say ??

"You love Hara?? So suddenly?? You've cheated !!" I can't cry anymore. I am really mad at him .

"I'm not cheating , hey relax... Just , I find out I've loved her" He pats me .

"Get rid of your dirty hand ! I am .. Whatever!!" I walks away quickly and went to class.

I can't help myself to cry.. I sit on the corner and cry . Everyone go home now.. I sit at the class crying over and over.. How can he do that to me?? I've always stayed by his side. How am I supposed to live without him.. How can I meet him? Argh!! Why did I believe him?? I knew that he's a.. a .. player.. Wae? I still believe him... I  put my head on table and continue to cry . It's ok HyunA !! You are not going to die without him ... I wake up.

"Ah!! You scared me." I am startled. There's HyunSeung . "Why are you crying??" He gives me his handkerchief .

"Ah!! Nothing.." I take it and wipe my tears... God!! Why did he comes!! It's my duty to clean!!

"why are you here??" I ask him "To give you this and be your friend." Mwo?? So he's JunHyung envoy ??

"Jun Hyung tell you to come here??" I give him back his handkerchief. "No.. I just overheard .." He shows me his worried face.

"I'm allright... I'll clean the class get out!!" I hit his back hardly , I'm in bad mood. "Need a hand?? I'll help you." Why's he getting crazier and crazier?

"I tell you to go!! Go!! " I started to take the broom. "Sure?? But , My chauffeur haven't came. I'll help you." I really hate people who take care of my problem.

"Go!! I tell you to go away!! I can handle this!! Don't need your help!!" I push him out .

"Sure?? Call me If you need friend. " He stick a paper on the door. "WHATEVER!! " I tear the paper apart and throw it away.

"I can Do this myself!! i can.. Ican.." I feel my power is decreasing.. I fall down.."I can't.. I.. can't.." I sit on the floor. JunHyung , what kind of man he's really??Hara.. I'm better than her. But.. Did he really love Hara? or He's going to play and dumb her... Ah... I feel my eyes is heavy, tears are all over from it.... Omma... I'm feeling dying now..

I wake up myself . HyunA you can do it!! "HyunA HWAITING!!!!" I shout and clean the whole class with full force. I put all my anger at the mop and The class itremely clean. It's sparkling. I've finished . I smile and take out the paper I torn in dustbin. HyunSeung .. You are a kind hearted man.. I put that in my bag and opened the door.

"OMO!! " again , I startled. "Hyunseung-ssi , why are you here?? " I look at a man sitting on the floor..

"I've waited for you !!" He shows his full smile. i startled . He's kind of mysterious man.. "Waee??" I walk away.

"To make you feel better, When someone is like this they'll need friend." He drags me to the other way.

"Yahh!! I want to go that way.." I pull back. "No.. We're not going home!! Let's go here!! " I folow him . I feel comfortable with him , This is the first time he acted like that, he's always so mysterious. He just smile with me , but today I feel like He's always being with me all this time.

"Tadaa.. Practice room." He drags me practice after I've mopped and cleaned???

"Yah!! I've just mop . How can you tell..." He stops me. "Not you , Sit here." He gives me a chair. I just do as told. "I'll dance for you. I'll make you smile. " He really cheers me."Look at me ." He plays his ipod and started to dance . Wahh.. He really make me admire him more, How can I easily fall for him. Look at his face, He's so cute. His smile..

4 minutes passed quickly, He had done a song I claps my hand!! "Good Job!! you're great!!" ."Really?? I'll show another round then!! " He starts to choose song. "No!! Let me have my turn??" I grab his arm. "Ohh.. Okay.." He moves and sits .

"Look at me!! I'll be the only one shine!!" I turns a song on and start to dance and sing. I finsihed it !! "Applausee" He claps and put a bottle in his face. "Want to have it??" He offers me.

Ah.. of course . "Of course!! I'm hot!!" I take it . Drink it quickly.. Oh.. My heart is thumping quickly , How can I forget JunHyung easily?? I'm a betrayer.. I blink my eys and stared at him , He's really hot , I can see that...

"Let's go home.. I'll drive." I ask him to join my car.

"Oh!! Sure , I walk here today. I'll join you." He hold my hands and run to the car park.

"Yah!! What are you doing?? stop it!" I try to open his hands. And I saw JunHyung , My hearts doesn't pain like just now. I intend to show Junhyung's my new lover.

"JunHyung!! Bye " I wave to him , and shows that I'm allright. "Hyunseung wait!!" I hold his hand tight.

"you're using me now??" He's mad.

"No.. I have just fallen for someone. and forgot him . " I admit .

"Hah?? Who??" He is jealous . I can see his eyes.

"It's you stupid!! " I hit his chest playfully.

"How .. how can it be?" He's startled.

"We're destinied together... See?? Even if i don't break up with JunHyung . One day I'll still end up loving you." I hug him.

"Moo-ooe?? Is this a dream??" He slaps himself.

"No.. If it's a dream I really want time stop and we'll love each other together??" I pinch him.

"How can you say each other?? I don't love you!!" He release my hand.

"Jinjja?? You Don't love me?? Just say that "I love You"" I pleaded.

"No.. I don't love you !! Let's go home. " He walks faster.

"Stopp!!! You HYUNSEUNG!!" I've confessed . That I love you!! HOW CAN YOU IGNORE ME?!" I hug him from the back.

"And I want that I'm confessing first. " He turns back.

"HyunA , will you become my girlfriend??" He holds my hand . "Yes!!" I hold his hand back.

"I'll be with you 'till we died. I don't know why.. But I feel amazingly love you in 1 day!!" I walk proudly.

"Jinjja?? I'll marry you !! Let's promise." We put our pinkies together.

"I PROMISE THAT MY LOVE TO YOU WILL BE FOR MY WHOLE LOFE , I'LL MARRY YOU, AND REACHING OUR DREAM TOGETHER. WE'LL PASS ALL THE SAD MOMMENTS TOGETHER ! " We vowed and Kiss.


THANK YOU SUBSCRIBER!! THANK YOU READER!! IT'S MY FIRST ONESHOT!! Thank You to everyone who wish me to get well!!

I'm so happy!! I'll update the other fanfics soon !!

Gomawoo!!

Is it nice?? Gomawoo!!


Look at HyunSeung abs!!

HAHAHA!! THANKS!! SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!