~White Queens~

///JYP Ent. and SM Ent. Collaboration///New Girl Groups; White Queens & Red Queens (Apply Closed)

[6 weeks before White and Red Queens debut][before making of music video]

-White Queens-

"Were going to be late! Hurry!" Hana shouted as Aemi and Shirin ran quickly as soon as the elevator opened.

"Oh-" Aemi stopped in her steps. "What is it?" Shirin asked as Hana and her turned around. "I-I-I-" Aemi stuttered. "Spit it out woman!!!"Hana grabbed her shoulders and shook her. "I need to pee!" Aemi shouted drawing attention to people. 

"No time for that!" Shirin said "Come on!" Shirin turned to Hana as they put their arms around Aemi  to carry her.

"But-I have held this since this morning!" Aemi groaned as Shirin and Hana ignored her.

"2 minutes have passed..." Hyeyeon looked at wrist watch as she bit her lip when suddenly Hana and Shirin appeared carrying Aemi. "Were here!" Hana said as the other 4 girls smiled happily as they helped Hana and Shirin.

A few seconds later, Mr. Lee Sooman went in with White Queens Manager. "So, Girls..." Mr. Lee smiled at them as they smiled back after they bowed in respect. "So, Are all of you excited for your debut?" Mr. Lee asked "DE~" The girls giggled.

"Since you girls have practiced a lot, I have prepared a few groups to advice you on your performances, Can they come in?" Mr. Lee said as the girls shouted 

"DE~" They smiled as Joonyung (White Queens Manager) opened the door and welcomed Girls Generation, F(x) and EXO in giving the girls surprised looks.

"Wah!" Minhi and Seojin's eyes widened. All the girls bowed happily seeing their sunbaes.

"So, Girls..." Mr. Lee said as the girls turned to him. 

"Can you kindly show your sunbaes your dance choreography for your debut song, especially Girls Generation, The group that made this happen~" Mr. Lee smiled as Girls Generation and White Queens giggled as the White Queens nodded.

SNSDEXO, and F(x) were standing by the sides as the girls were preparing.

The song started as the girls started to dance and doing lip sync while SNSDEXO, and F(x) observed them clearly.

"They're very good" Seohyun said as Tiffany nodded. 

After dancing the girls stood in a line as everyone clapped their hands very amused. "Any comments Girls?" Mr. Lee asked SNSD as Taeyeon answered, "I think that they have trained really hard and have shown us an amazing performance" Taeyeon said as the girls nodded. "How about F(x)?" Mr. Lee turned to them. 

"Like Taeyeon Sunbae said, they have shown us a very good performance and that they have trained very well" Luna said as Mr. Lee turned to EXO.

"They're really good, and I hope they will bring that amazing performance both in training and on stage" Suho said as the others nodded. 

"Any advice for them?" Mr. Lee asked. "Just be confident about yourself during live performances and don't be nervous, just have fun" Tiffany and Seohyun said as the girls nodded. 

"Okay, You may leave now" Mr. Lee said as SNSD, F(x) and EXO shook hands with the girls and giving them advices before leaving. 

"Goodbye girls" Mr. Lee smiled as the girls bowed and waved at him. "Annyeong Mr. Lee" The girls said as Mr. Lee went out after saying some things to their manager.

"Okay girls, Time for more training" Joonyung said as the girls groaned. 

"Ahjussi, Can't we have rest just for today?" Sora asked. "No, and don't call me ahjussi!Joonyung said as the girls giggled and went to their training room. 


Hey everybody, Sorry for the short update, I am making this story

in my cousins house so it's probably rushed! I'm so sorry~

Next chapter will be for Red Queens~ Look forward to it~!!!