Teaser 01

///JYP Ent. and SM Ent. Collaboration///New Girl Groups; White Queens & Red Queens (Apply Closed)

-SM Entertainment Training Room-

"Hana, Minhi and Seojin, You are called to go to Lee Soo Man's office" The Dance instructor said.

"Oppa, Wae?" Minhi asked.

"I don't know" He said "Just hurry, He said it's something important" He added as the three girls nodded and quickly went over to Lee Sooman's office.

They arrived in front of Lee Sooman's office as they hesitated.

"Open it" Minhi told Seojin

"Open it" Seojin turned to Hana "What?-No you open it!" Hana furrowed her eyebrows.

"You open it!" Seojin turned to Minhi

"What?-No way! I'm your Unnie, Do as I say" Minhi said furrowing her eyebrows. "I'm your Unnie too!" Seojin turned to Hana as she rolled her eyes.

"Aisshhh, The two of you and your Unnie cards!" Hana furrowed her eyebrows annoyed as Seojin and Minhi smiled at each other.

"I'm opening it" Hana said as she turned the doorknob and got inside Lee Sooman's office. "Annyeong Haseyo Mr. Lee" Hana smiled as she bowed so did Seojin and Minhi.

"Girls, Sit down" Lee Soo Man said as he smiled.

Minhi looked around and saw 11 other girls as they smiled at her. "Okay, Since were all here, I'm going to end all of your misery" Mr. Lee said.

"I gathered you all here to tell you that all of you that I will put you into a group" Mr.Lee said as all the girls eyes widened. "Chincha?" Shirin's eyes widened.

"But, All of us in the same group?" Jieun asked.

"Let me finish," Mr. Lee chuckled at the girls excitement.

"There will be two groups; Red Queens and White Queens, The Red Queens are the ones in charge of the y concept and the White Queens are in charge of the cute concepts. And whenever we are in need of International Albums or songs, The Red Queens are in charge of the Chinese Songs and Japanese Songs with the White Queens but in some cases they can be interchanged" Mr. Lee said.

"So, those people who I'll call please stand up" Mr. Lee said as he picked up papers.

"Kim Minkyung, You are the main vocalist, lead dancer of the group and Leader" Mr. Lee said as Minkyung stood up and slightly bowed smiling. "I will do my best Mr. Lee" She said.

"Min Jieun & Lee Jaemi," Mr. Lee said as Jieun and Jaemi stood up anxiously. "Jieun you are the Lead Rapper and sub dancer while you Jaemi, will be the main rapper & face of the group" Mr. Lee instructed as they slightly bowed to Mr. Lee and excitedly looked at each other smiling.

"Kwon Minah & Han Jianuan-lee," Mr.Lee said as they stood up curiously. "Minah, you are the Triple Threat of the group and the maknae while Jia, you are the Main Dancer of the group" Mr. Lee smiled as they bowed and hugged each other excitedly.

"Lin Xin Yu and Inoe Katsumi," Mr. Lee said as Xin Yu and Katsumi stood up holding each others hand. "Xin Yu, You are the lead vocalist and sub rapper of the group. On the other hand, Katsumi, You are Sub vocalist and Sub Dancer of the group" Mr. Lee looked at them as they bowed and jumped excitedly.

"All of you are in the Red Queens, Good Luck Girls" Mr. Lee smiled.

"For further instructions, Go to this office" Mr. Lee gave a paper to Minkyung. "Right now?" Minkyung asked. "Yes, Right now" Mr. Lee nodded as the 7 girls quickly ran out the office after bowing in gratitude to Mr. Lee.

"So girls," Mr. Lee sat on his chair looking at the girls left with their smiles and excited aura. "Your all in the group of White Queens, Are you all excited?" Mr. Lee smiled as they nodded excitedly "De~!!!"

"Kang Hana," Mr. Lee said as Hana stood up eagerly, "You are the Triple Threat and the maknae of the group" Mr. Lee said as Hana jumped up and down excitedly "Kamsahamnida Mr. Lee~" Hana bowed excitedly.

"Park Minhi & Jung Seojin," Mr. Lee called out as Minhi and Seojin stood up. "Minhi you shall be the Main Dancer and Lead Vocalist of the group while Seojin, You are the Main Vocalist and sub rapper of the group" Mr. Lee smiled as Minhi and Soejin bowed excitedly, squealing.

"Hwang Hyeyeon & Lee Sora," Mr. Lee called out again as Hyeyeon and Sora stod up biting their lower lips curious. "Hyeyeon you are the main rapper, and Sora you are the Lead Dancer and sub vocalist and the leader" Mr. Lee smiled as Hyeyeon and Sora nodded as they bowed excitedly.

"Oh Shirin & Cho Aemi," Mr. Lee said as Shirin and Aemi stood up anxious. "Shirin, You are the sub dancer and sub vocalist of the group and Aemi, You are the Lead Dancer and sub vocalist of the group" Mr. Lee smiled at them as Shirin and Aemi jumped excitedly and slightly bowed.

"Good Luck girls on everything, You can go now to this office, We'll all meet later" Mr. Lee smiled giving a paper to Sora. "Kamsahamnida Mr. Lee!" They all bowed. 

"Kaja~!" Seojin said as they all proceeded to an office for further instructions, but when the two groups went int the office they met their managers and were instructed to decide on their stage names and idol stuff.


I'll be updating more soon~ Please patiently wait~ And please comment on what you think about the update~