First meeting.

10 Main Things to Know If You're in Love

 

[Woohyun POV]
 

"Woohyun! Woohyun!" Hoya called me as he hanged the phone. "Wae-wae-wae?" "You have to deliver this." He said as he handed me tons (well, you call it over-acting) of jjajangmyun. "Where should I deliver this?" I asked, putting the jjajangmyun to the metal box. "To the Woollim Publishing Corporation~" He said as he motioned his hands to emphasize an imaginary arch. He threw the keys and I caught it. " This is your chance, now go." That's the cue, I rode on the motorcycle and went off.

I can't imagine that I'll have this great opportunity as the new delivery boy for the jjajangmyun shop I am working for. Finally, I'll see my favorite author ever. Kim Sunggyu. He's a good writer, I swear. I already read all of his works, all of it. I can even recite it! Just kidding. And now, I'm looking forward to his upcoming work; love-related book. Actually, that's not his specialty. He writes about, uh, violence. I'm enjoying his work, yes. But, writers should face the challenge of writing right? I mean, he should write a book not only about what his specialty is but also his weakness. Well, I just read on some random book in the bookstore.

"Woollim Publishing Corp." It wrote. Good thing, Hoya didn't fail getting the address.  Honestly, I don't know where I should go. Editorial Department, that's what Hoya told me. I asked the guard and he told me it's in the 4th floor. I rode the elevator and reached it. "So this is what a publishing corporation looks like..." I told myself, seeing so many posters about the books soon-to-be released by the company. "Sir, sir. Can I ask where's--" "Don't ask me!" This hamster-looking man, no not a man, but a-year-older-or-so guy, which I am sure I respectfully approached, shouted at me as he shoved the box where the jjajangmyun are. It fell off, and the jjajangmyun's messed the floor. "How dare-- Ya! Stop walking! You should pay for this! Aish!" But the man just ignored me. He kept on walking, so I followed him. "My jjajangmyun! Omo!" "H-Huh? Excuse me, sir?" Another man went and sat, looking at the jjajangmyun on the floor.  Well, he resembles an extinct animal. Wait, what do we call that? D..Dinoman..Dinosaur! "I'm the one who asked for...THESE! Omo!" WHAT?! Yaish. That man. Really. Pissed me off. I bowed continuously to the man who is now trying to clean the floor. "I'm sorry, sir. I'm sorry! Please forgive me! I can deliver another set for you! I'm so sorry!" I said. "No-no-no. It's okay, really. I can just go to your resto, you know." He smiled at me. I helped him clean the mess. "But, you asked for some delivery to--" "Isn't that another money load for you? Another journey is equal to another payment for gas." He stood up and wiped the dirt off of his hands. "Anyway, I'm Jang Dongwoo. A trainee here. You are...?" "I'm Woohyun. Nice to meet you." I bowed.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I growled, seeing the motorcycle messed up. I reached for the handle, and saw the side mirrors cracked. "We can't use your motorcycle like that..." Dongwoo said. "Aish! For heaven's sake, who did this?!" "Uh... Sir Dongwoo, actually..." The janitor, who just stopped cleaning the windows outside, spoke. "H-Huh? Waeyo?" "Sir Sunggyu kicked that earlier..." "KIM SUNGGYU?!" Dongwoo and I said in unison.

--

Talk about LUCKY. Well, not that lucky. But, isn't this a bit unlucky too? Me & my favorite author just had a commotion. See? Unlucky. But meeting his trainee? Lucky as it is.

I insisted that Dongwoo-ssi should eat in our resto, and he accepted my request. But how can we get there? I can't drive the motorcycle with its broken side mirrors, you know. Thanks to you, Kim Sunggyu.

"Well, we should bring that to the nearest repair shop first then we can go." Dongwoo-ssi told me earlier. And so, we did. We just rode on a bus and went to the resto.

"Sorry for the messed floor, Dongwoo-ssi." I said as we entered the resto. "No, it's okay. And since Sunggyu-ssaem is out, I can go out too!" He answered and sat to the vacant table near the counter. "Woohyun-ah! What happened? Where's the scooter?" Hoya welcomed me. For heaven's sake, I hope he'll help me get through this. "Uh, well. Hoya.. The side mirrors are..." "BROKEN?! Woohyun-ah! You might get no salary for that! Goodness." Hoya exclaimed. Like what I expected. "No, I can pay for that! Since my boss is responsible for it." "What?! Dongwoo-ssi!" "No, It's alright, Woohyun." And he smiled at me. Hoya snatched me for a second.

"Who's that weirdo? Looks like a man from Kenya." Hoya asked me in his lowest voice. "Oh, he's a trainee from Woollim. He's the one who asked for the jjajangmyun." I answered. "Wait, what about the jjajangmyun?" "It was also..." "Nam Woohyun!" And Hoya hit me on my head. "I'm sorry, I'll pay for that. Later. Promise." "Aish, Woohyun. You seem so unlucky today. Now go give that man from Kenya some jjajangmyun." Hoya told me and pushed me to the kitchen.

Right after I finished preparing the jjajangmyun for Dongwoo-ssi, I heard some commotion outside. I don't know but it seems it involved... "Dongwoo-ssi!" I told myself and went out of the kitchen with his jjajangmyun.

"Omo, I'm sorry sir. I'm really sorry." Dongwoo bowed to an old man, messed with some sauce on his clothes. "Now how can I go to work like this?! Damn you!" The man said, aimed for a punch to Dongwoo. "Oh, sir. Please don't be so violent." Hoya butted in. "You're not involved with this. Now back off!" The man pushed Hoya away, but Hoya managed to punch the man on his face first. "I told you not to be violent." Hoya said, with all his might. "Aish! I won't pay for what I ate!" The man said, going out of the resto. "Eat your money, ajusshi!" Hoya shouted.

"Hey, what happened?" I asked, putting down the jjajangmyun in front of Dongwoo-ssi. "It's nothing. Just this friend of yours messed with a man from a mafia, I guess." Hoya said, and went back to the counter. I sat in front of Dongwoo-ssi, who is still startled with what just happened. "Are you okay?" I asked. He looked at me, blinking. "What's his name?", he asked. "Who? That old man? I don't know him." "No. That man..." And he looked at the man, who is busy counting money on the counter. "HOYA?! Wait. Are you... Don't tell me..." "He's... great. Can you introduce me--" "You're interested with him?!" "Ssshh! He might hear you!" And he hit me on my arms. "Wait. Let's put it this way. I'll introduce you to him, you'll help me to get in touch with Kim Sunggyu. You know, he messed up with the motorcycle. Deal?" I insisted a handshake. And Dongwoo-ssi received it. "DEAL."

----------------------

Well! Longer chapter, isn't it? ^o^ I hope you do all like it~! /chants Oh! And please don't forget to hit the ' ♥ Subscribe to Story' and leave a comment! Ciao~! /flyingkisses