The First Day

The Angel Loves The Devil

The principal didn't even notice 5 people walk in, and kept on doing what he was doing, until Sungyeol coughed. "Oh, sorry. Are you the new kids?" The principal asked. "Well, have you seen us before? Didn't think so." Joon said annoyedly. "No attitude, boy." The principal retorted. "Anyways, what are your names?" The principal asked. "Well I'm Jaejoong, the one with the bad attitude is Joon, the pale quiet one is Jieun, the tall one is Sungyeol and the one with the big eyes is Hara." Jaejoong said. Joon rolled his eyes, further proving Jaejoong's point. The principal scanned over them. "Alright, I'll get your schedules." The principal said, doing so. Then he gave the kids the schedules, and they went on their way.

Sungyeol and Hara walked to their class, and scanned over the people. Almost everyone was staring at them. The teacher looked up from grading tests. "Oh, the new students! Come up to the front of the class, and introduce yourselves!" She said excitedly. Sungyeol and Hara glanced at eachother, and went to the front. "I'm Sungyeol, that's Hara, bye." Sungyeol said, and they sat next to eachother. "I don't like this class already." Hara said. "Those improper boys in the back, out of uniform!" She continued, referring to 6 boys who were jus staring at Sungyeol. "It's fine, that's probably something that a lot of popular kids do these days." Sungyeol responded. Then before they knew it, a worksheet was passed to them. They both did it in less than 30 seconds, effortlessly. Then they whispered to eachother about many other irrelevant things, and now it's break time! Whoopee. The kids agreed to just go to a park nearby, but Hara didn't want to go.

"How was school so far?"Joon asked without emotion. "I think we can all agree it's not interesting, right Jieun?" Sungyeol responded, and Jieun nodded. "Well, it is for us. These fangirls are CRAZY. They asked for autographs. AUTOGRAPHS!" Jaejoong said, adding emphasis. " for you two! I was just stared at by some out-of-uniform popular kids." Sungyeol said. "They are all obviously ually attracted to you." Joon said. "That comment wasn't necessary." Sungyeol retorted. Then Jieun poked Sungyeol. "Who are they?" She whispered, referring to 6 teenagers who were roaming the park. "They are the 6 boys who were staring at me in class." Sungyeol responded. "Let's call them over and tease them!" Joon said. Before the other 3 protested, he already called them over.

Joon stood up. "Who are you guys?" He asked. "You go to XXXXX High School, and you don't know us?" The girly one asked. "Obviously not since we're new, ." Joon responded, sitting down. "But I'm assuming you guys are ually attracted to my brother." Joon said, earning a smack from Sungyeol. "What are you on about?" The older looking one with the small eyes asked. "You all were staring at me, am I wrong? Wait, everyone except this one since his eyes are too small to do so." Sungyeol said. The other 5 boys snickered. "Yah, are you picking a fight?" The one with small eyes said. "You all look too weak, so I won't even waste my time." Sungyeol said, earning a punch from Hoya. Sungyeol wasn't affected. At all. No bruise, no bloody nose, he didn't even move. The 6 stared in horror. "What the hell?" Hoya yelled. "Let's go." Jaejoong said, walking with the others. Sungyeol and Jieun then purposely went the wrong way, not wanting to go back to school.

So Sungyeol and Jieun were just alone, wandering, not knowing where to go and what to do. "Do you think they're smart enough to know?" Jieun asked. "Puh-lease. They are all idiots." Sungyeol said. "They might not be the dumbest bunch, Yeol." Jieun said. "Wanna bet?" Sungyeol asked rhetorically. Then they ended up bumping into the 6 faces they didn't want to see.

"You guys again?" Jieun blurted, accidentally, earning a look from each person. "Hey, Jieun. It's the flower boy band again." Sungyeol said, high fiving Jieun. "We just wanted to ask you how the hell you didn't get affected. Hoya's punches are nothing to joke about. I've experienced it." the blue haired dino-looking one said. "It was a weak punch." Sungyeol said, shrugging. "I used all my power though!" The intimidating-looking one protested. "Would you like to join our group?" The small eyed one blurted. Sungyeol blinked. Guys, make friends. It seems everyone is interested. "Fine, I'll join." Sungyeol mumbled. "Really? Then we should introduce ourselves.  I'm Sunggyu, the one with the blue hair is Dongwoo, the one who punched you is Hoya, the feminine one is Sungjong, the one who looks really strong is Woohyun, and the one who's good-looking is L." Sunggyu said. Sungyeol nodded, going through their names again mentally. "So, where do you guys hang out?" Sungyeol asked. "At my apartment, come on." Sunggyu said. "I'm going back to school. Bye Yeol." Jieun said, leaving.

----------------------------

wow another short one.

you know this and the last chapter were supposed to be just one chapter but i thought it was too long

and now i think it should be one chapter but i can't change that.

(and i feel bad for making in fun of sunggyu's eyes here, and calling him the small eyed one too)