Satan's Sending Us to School

The Angel Loves The Devil

Sungyeol was really annoyed. He was hearing his sister just cry and cry over her little 'Junhyung' again, because an old picture reminded her of him. Sungyeol wanted to scream, 'It's been a goddamn year! Get over it!' But he couldn't do that. Sungyeol knew Hara loved him, but he's never been in love, so what's it to him?

"Hara, for Satan's sake, shut the up!" He yelled. "You don't understand, Yeol!" Hara cried to him. Sungyeol rolled his eyes in response. "Would you two shut up, I'm trying to communicate!" Jaejoong yelled from the bathroom. Despite being Satan's own, children, they couldn't simply talk to him, they had to 'communicate'. And 'communicate' means basically chanting Satanic prayers until Satan posesses you, and you talk to him that way. And for you to communcate, you needed focus, and for focus, you need peace, which is why Jaejoong shut Hara and Sungyeol up. And they did.

After 5 minutes of Hara silently sobbing, and Sungyeol sighing every 3 seconds, Jaejoong came back, obviously showing he has communicated with Satan. "What did you talk to him about?" Joon asked, uninterestedly. "He wants to tell you guys himself." Jaejoong said. Then his neck began bending in an inhumane way, which disgusted Sungyeol a lot, so he turned his head. "Children." Satan said, in Jaejoong's voice which creeped the kids out. "I have thought about this one idea, and it sounds good to me, so I'm here to tell you." Satan continued. "And what is that?" Joon said, again, uninterestedly. "I want to send you kids to a high school." Satan responded. "What? Why?!" Joon protested, standing up. "There could be more guardian angels in schools. More opprotunities, son." Satan replied. Joon then sat down, annoyed. "When do we start?" Jieun said, breaking a brief silence. "Tomorrow." Satan said. "Now, I have to leave. Bye, children." Satan continued. Then Jaejoong went back to normal.

"Ottoke?" Hara said, plopping on the nearest couch. "How did you meet that Junhyung dude anyways?" Joon asked. Hara put on a sad smile. "At a park. He loved nature just as much as I did. And we'd always meet until...until..." Hara started, but was interrupted. "You don't have to finish." Joon said, patting Hara on the back.

Then there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" Jaejoong said, then did so. It was a demon, but not just any demon. It was Taemin! "Taemin! What brings you here?" Jaejoong asked. "I'm here to bring you your school ." Taemin said, handing over their 'school '. Taemin wasn't always bitter. He was actually normal(normal meaning a normal amount of evil, if thatmakes sense), but after he fell in love witha man named Minho, he was killed, and left to burn in hell. Like Junhyung. "Oh, alright. Thanks." Jaejoong said. Then Taemin just shut the door and left. Jaejoong didn't notice Jieun had followed him. "Was that Taemin?" She asked. Jaejoong nodded. Then after a few hours of the kids looking at what Taemin gave them, they were all asleep.

Joon woke up early, to wake everyone up. And no, he didn't say "Wakey wakey guys! Rise and shine!" and the like, but actually he yelled "WAKE THE UP OR I'LL BURN THIS HOUSE DOWN!" And, it got everyone up. Then he began cooking, and Sungyeol leaned on the door frame of the kitchen. "It's a shame we still have to eat, even though we aren't even humans." Sungyeol said. "I like eating, shut up." Joon mumbled. Then Hara walked in, pushing Sungyeol, and leaned on the counter. "What classes are we even in? We're all like 700 at the youngest so I'd imagine we'd be graduated." She said. "We'll see once we get there." Joon said. 

When they walked in the school building, it was packed. They all were just standing in front of the door, and nearly everyone was staring and asking themselves why 5 really good-looking individuals were just standing in front of the front door. "Guys, make friends. It seems everyone is interested." Joon said, smirking. Sungyeol then smirked himself. "This will be an interesting day." He whispered to himself. Then the 5 of them went to the office to get their schedules.

-----------------------

boring, really short first chapter.

wow its shorter than i thought. i should double update

but then again, not too much stories start at an interesting note.

IT WILL GET BETTER.

IT WILL GET INTERESTING.

IT WILL GET LONGER.

so comment and subscribe, thank you.