One

Go Back In Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 27, 2009

 

"Oppa, just a few more rounds, and I'm done. Please wait a little bit more," SooRi said.

Woohyun nodded, "Okay, baby. Take your time, I'm not in a hurry anyway. You have to practice for your recital tomorrow."

"Thanks, oppa! You're the best! I'm going to start now," she said as she gave him a peck on the cheek.

Woohyun watched his girlfriend dance in admiration. She was really graceful, just like a swan. Her dance moves were polished, and they were really smooth. The way she twirls and jumps in the air, it was just perfection to him. How she moves from side to side, her facial expressions... Just everything she does was beautiful to him.

She ended her choreography with another jump in the air, and she landed on the ground with a split.

"Wooo!" Woohyun clapped and cheered for his girlfriend, grinning from cheek to cheek.

"How was it, oppa?" she asked as she wiped the sweat off her face.

"It was great! Fantastic! Amazing! Beautiful!" he complimented.

She smiled, "Thank you, oppa! Now, we can go out and have some fun!"

Woohyun stood up, "Finally! Don't worry, babe. I know you'd do great tomorrow."

 

October 28, 2009

"Oppa! Have you seen my ballet shoes?!"

SooRi was a nervous wreck. Today was the day of her recital and it was her first time to have a solo performance.

"Yeah, they're in your bag already," Woohyun replied, rather calmly.

"Oh, good! Ummm... Is there anything I need?"

"Nope, this is the fourth time we've checked. Everything's good now," he replied.

"Alrighty then! Let's gooooo!" she said, feeling the excitement rushing inside her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter