chapter one

Chewing Gum

Hey. thank you! to everyone who has subscribed already  ^^ because it’s the first chapter it isn’t that good because I need to set the scene? You know what I mean and thanks for reading ke ke ke

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i frowned looking at S.C. High school. S.C was known to be were gang boss’ sent their children. It was a place teachers only lasted minutes before having a major break down, Ambulances constantly visited and was the only school that would except me after i was expelled from my last one.

Why was I expelled? i skipped class more than i turned up and all I’m saying is, it was Donghos fault. I’m not some bad rebel with an attitude problem i just get angry and bored easily.

“At least they won’t notice when I skip” i said to myself staring at my new school. It was a complete mess.

To my left was what looks like a sports field at least it would of if there weren’t so many cars parked on it. Students were ing each other under a big oak tree. Straight in front of me were a group of young girls smoking something I’m pretty sure wasn’t a cigarette. Fights were breaking out all over the place. i shuddered and tuned to my right.

“GAAAH” I yelled jumping in surprise. There stood my oppas girlfriend CL arms folded across her chest looking pissed.

“You little why did you have to start here” she said in a low hiss.

I rolled my eyes and smiled cutely.

“Oow but unnie I thought you’d be happy i started here” she sighed and lit a * blowing smoke into my face.

“Around here i go alone got it? and don’t get in trouble jiyong would kill me” she said obviously annoyed

“ i never show up so don’t worry” i said smiling. she smirked and turned to walk away.

“oh and Sohee why is your hair blue?”

“lost a bet” i shrugged. CL then slowly walked away. i stood staring at my new school.

“OMO SOHEE-AH” someone yelled behind me. i turned around to see a girl with bright red hair and a lot of eye makeup.

“bommie unnie” i said grinning. i hadn’t seen bom since middle school. 

she giggled pointing to my hair “lost a bet to Bae ”

“me two but i kinda like it.” i smiled . red hair suited her.

 “hey all we need now is a friend with yellow hair then we could make a band called the primary colours” she chuckled whilst pulling me into school.

“ so what home room are you in?” unnie asked me as we walked down a corridor. i looked up and saw CL unnie holding someone by the hair.

“umm 75 Mr Choi”

she looked at me and paled.

“whats wrong?” i asked unsure why she was frowning so much.

“thats BEAST’s homeroom” she said voice slightly shaking”

 “whos BEAST?” i asked confused

“you grew up in the good part of town didn’t you” she said as we reached a bench and sat down.

“i guess you could say that, but unnie who’s BEAST”

“Every school has a gang, well in our case more than one but there’s one group of guys that run the school. There a gang made up of 6 guys with bad reputations and even worse hearts, they show no mercy to those who get in there way. There known and feared across Seoul. “

“so ...what has that got to do with homeroom?”

 “room 75 is there territory no one apart from them are allowed in there. This is the first time teachers have risked someone” she said looking worriedly at me.

the bell rang and unnie took me to homeroom i was nervous but i didn’t care that much im not going to be in school much anyway.

I found a desk and rested my head on my chin.

OMG there hot. wait  bom said there horrible i shook my head.

They came in and didn’t seem to notice me.

“hyung did you hear U-Kiss’ Dongho got put in hospital by girl”

“U-Kiss must be pissed, what happened to the ?”

“nothing”

“what the why’d they leave her”

“Dongho covered for her”

“ he must like the ”

“yeah hyung said Dongho likes her”

“awwww” i said breaking into their conversation. They turned around finally seeing someone else was there

“i didnt know he liked me. Oh and I’m not a than you very much”

there expressions on there faces would have looked amusing if they weren’t so scary.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this chapter is just setting the scene im sorry it’s not very good. * = cigarette.