Then Love Me

Complicated Life

In the morning at Ren’s school

Like usual Ren was slept like bear in the class as history lesson began. JR played with his i-pad happily. Baekho just stared at Ren, that he love so much. But this day, Ren’s face looked so upset again. Maybe something happened at home.

Ren is awakened because of Baekho’s yelled, that was distracted and he chooses to out of the class. "Don’t follow me", Ren said on Baekho who intend to catch him up. Baekho just smirked and walked back to his seat. Ren make his way to the lobby and stared at the fighting in front of him. Hwang Minhyun in surrounded by Seungcheol’s gang. Ren grinned and wanted to see how Minhyun fight.

'But why did he come here?', Muttered Ren. He was surprised to see Minhyun fell down, Ren who have good hearts were immediately helped him. He kicking and punching five students were quickly and subvert them in minutes. Minhyun stunned and panting hard. Ren reached his hand out to help Minhyun to stand. Minhyun wipe his lips with a look of annoyance.

"Why did you come to this school?", Ren sneered at Minhyun. "You dropped this", Minhyun sighed and give Ren’s phone that accidentally fell in front of the house. "What? You was hassle yourself just for return it to me?", Ren said don’t believe in Minhyun. "Yes, because this is important to communicating”, Minhyun said. Ren smiled and slammed the phone down to the ground, making it disintegrate. "Not anymore", Ren said and left Minhyun.

"Ren", Minhyun called. Ren turned around and looked at Minhyun. "I'm sorry", Minhyun said. "For what? Because become a loser?", Ren narrowed his eyes, pissed off already. "Stop calling me a loser", Minhyun said firmly. Ren hissed and looked to the other way. "Then what do you think to called person who can’t forget his ex-lover who already abandoned him?!", Ren said sarcastically, folded his hand.

Minhyun sighed. "Well, I’m sorry! Then I'm a loser! Satisfied now?", Minhyun shouted. Ren smirked and shook his head playfully. "Throw that junk and find a new lover or do you want me to help you?”, Ren said blew his bangs. “Okay~”, Minhyun said approve Ren’s advice Ren.

“Then love me”, Ren said held Minhyun’s hand. Minhyun’s eyes widened as he blushing hard. “W-what?”, he asked nervously. “Cut it out, Hwang Minhyun! I said love me as your brother, that was the first way to forget that girl, don’t misunderstand!”, Ren quickly explain and hit Minhyun’s stomach by his elbow. “Oh-okay”, Minhyun looked at the other way to hide his blushing face.

Why did he blushing?’, Ren thought after saw Minhyun’s reaction.

Flashback why Ren mad on Minhyun:

Ren was arrived at home late because of playing with JR and Baekho. He paused when he saw Aron stand in front of his house. “What are you doing here, hyung?”, Ren asked held his bag. Aron pointed at the door that was locked. Ren sighed and grabbed the key from his bag. “Aren’t Minhyun here?”, Ren asked to him. Aron shook his head, a bit pissed off to waiting outside. “I don’t know where the heck is he”, Aron sneered and open the door.

Ren throw his shoes bag away and sat in the living room. “Why am I still feel sleepy?”, Ren muttered as he closed his eyes. Aron came and sat next to him. “Because you fix that junk”, he said automatically. Ren furrowed his brow and looked at Aron. “Junk?”, he asked confused. Aron nodded. “Yeah, that was from his ex-girlfriend, Yoonyoung”, Aron said gave Ren a glass of water.

“Oh, first love?”, Ren was kind-hearted first. “Yeaph, she abandoned him aka dump”, Aron said a bit chuckling. Ren’s eyes widened and he stand up suddenly. “What?! Abandoned?!”, Ren yelled in shocked. Aron nodded. “I already told him to forget about her but he said ‘she is important to me’”, Aron explain the truth.

What the hell?! I drain my energy and time just to salvage?!’, Ren shouted in angry. He heard the door open as Minhyun came. Aron shrugged and fleeing away. Ren give Minhyun a death glare. “What?”, Minhyun asked flatly. Ren grabbed Minhyun’s wrist and dragged him to their shared room.

“Ouch, Ren! How dare you?!”, Minhyun slapped Ren’s hand. Ren hissed and yelled. “How come you can be a loser?”, he asked. Minhyun narrowed his eyes a bit surprised. “What?! Loser?”, Minhyun asked.

“Yeah, how can someone like you still have memories of people who have been cast you away?! Loser!”, Ren shouted angrily and took that replica, slamming it to burst. Minhyun shocked and he slapped Ren’s cheek. Ren held his cheek, shocked. But he bit his lower lips and kicked Minhyun’s stomach hardly.

“I don’t care who you are dating, what you eat, or how much your money! I hate a loser! Loser just looks like my father! Throw my mom and go with another ”, Ren yelled, he was panting hard after it. Minhyun’s eyes widened to saw tears run down Ren’s cheek. Ren gasped and wiped his eyes. “!”, then he ran away.

I never though he can be angry like that and he was crying’, Minhyun’s though in state of shocked.

Flashback End

Minhyun a bit shocked and dumbfounded. ‘I need to love him? W-wait, he said as a brother, right?’, he started mumbling. Ren just looked around as he waved his hand to two persons who came. ‘Why my heart beating so fast?’, Minhyun though as he held his chest. “Yo, Minhyun”, JR break Minhyun’s daydreaming.

“Yo”, Minhyun back to protect his images. Baekho give him a sharp look as he grab Ren’s wrist. Ren feel disgust and move away. “Let’s go home, here is !”, Ren asked Minhyun and he obeyed easily. They left Baekho and JR, make JR shook his head as Baekho puffed his cheek, jealous.

-tobecontinued-

Yuph, i'm back >o<

Hope you like this!

Sorry for my poor grammar, short update and also late update!

Don't forget to comments!