Seeds of Love

Complicated Life

 

At Night

“Where do you want to go?”, Ren asked after saw Minhyun with neat jacket and rushed out. Minhyun was ignoring Ren like usual. Intend to open the door, he was even surprised when Ren holding the knob door and stared at him coldly.

“I asked where do you wanna go?!”, he asked with a high tone. Minhyun sighed. “Meetings occur suddenly, I had to go to the office”, he said. “Don’t you know how much danger out there?”, Ren asked pointing at that red car.

“I know, they still there”, Minhyun said. “Why would you go out?”, Ren asked narrowed his eyes. “Don’t know, this is my duty, err maybe”, Minhyun said rolled his eyes.

“Then how if they kidnapped you?”, Ren asked become worried. Minhyun clapped his hand once. “Press the button on the phone and finished”, he said.

“Huh?”, Ren didn’t understand what Minhyun said. “Just wait for the police to find me, this phone has a sophisticated tracking facility”, Minhyun explained till the end. Ren stunned to hear the real best technology.

“Nah, excuse me, I’m in hurry”, Minhyun pushed Ren lightly and rushed out. But Minhyun stopped and turn to face Ren. “Stay at home”, Minhyun said. Ren sighed. ‘Just wait then’, Ren move to living room and watched TV.

Minhyun stared at the red car for a moment and then get into a limousine to pick him up. Of course, Aron has been waiting for. Minhyun sit and sigh. Aron puffed his cheek and patted Minhyun’s shoulder.
 

“Are you tired?”, Aron said while smoothing Minhyun’s coat is a little messy. Minhyun shook his head. “Aniyo”, he said, looking back. The red car still stalked them. “Today is my gut feeling says ...”, Minhyun stop his words. “Say what?”, Aron said furrowed his brow. “They will confront us”, Minhyun said pointed toward a red car speeding, overtaking.


The red car suddenly blocked Aron and Minhyun car. “Then they would catch us and kidnapped us together”, Minhyun said saw two big men opened the door by force.


“Yah! Why did you include me too?”, Aron shouted as on of the big mans carry him. “See? Something is always right”, Minhyun said feel proud. “This is not the time to be proud of!”, Aron shouted annoyed at his cousin's behavior. “Shut up you guys!”, He cried and covered Aron’s mouth.


They were brought to the car by force and they then tied Aron and Minhyun’s hands, and mouth closed with a cloth. Aron glared angrily because Minhyun never had a good hunch. His bad gut feeling is always right. Minhyun looked relaxed and studying the movements of the kidnappers, was now the right time, he pressed a button on his phone.


TIT TIT
 

“Agent 1, Hwang Minhyun-ssi taken to Daegu”, said the police who are on guard at the screen tracking. The screen shows a red color which means Minhyun has been kidnapped. “Ready to execute”, said several policemen ran and took the weapon. Racing towards the right of the crimes.


Aron and Minhyun were taken to an abandoned warehouse in Daegu. “Hey, you don’t give us a drink?”, Aron said when the man lifted the cloth from his mouth. “Noisy!”, he shouted to Aron  make him a little bit surprised. “Relax bro”, Aron sneered. Minhyun just leaned his back against the wall. Nod his head with the rhythm. “Why you're so relaxed? I'm hungry”, whispered Aron. “Wait a minute”, Minhyun said.


30 Minutes Later
 

Minhyun and Aron who accidentally fell asleep, woke to the sound of gunfire. Minhyun grinned and looked at Aron. “Soon you can eat, hyung”, Minhyun said. Aron hissed and then whistling for a moment. “The police are slow moving”, Aron sneered at the sight of four police officers came in, took off their ties. Minhyun rubbed his hands are a little sore. “You're so slow!”, mocked Aron stretched his body.


“Please forgive us”, said the police were bent. Aron walked out in disgust and looked toward the kidnappers and released his tongue. “Get lost!”, he sneered. Minhyun just looked at them and asked.
“Who is the mastermind behind all this?”, Asked Minhyun. They shook his head didn’t want to answer.

Minhyun nodded, put his chin on his hand. “Then you will receive the death penalty”, threatened Minhyun. The kidnappers were shocked and immediately shook his head, begging not to die in the law. “And who is behind this?”, Aron shouted kicking them upset. “The number five richest people in Korea ", he said, frightened. “The number five richest people in Korea?”, asked Aron looked at Minhyun. Minhyun just shrugged and walked away.

Police were led Aron and Minhyun home. Ren who haven’t slept surprised at the sound of police sirens and makes him run out. “Minhyun? Aron-hyung?”, Ren said puzzled saw Minhyun and Aron out of the car along with the police or rather in the guard. “You was abducted?”, asked Ren. Aaron nodded his head while Minhyun directly get into the house, ignoring Ren. “Eish! I hate Minhyun’s feeling!”, Aron cursing and throwing off his tie and jacket to the floor. Ren smirked and followed Minhyun into the room.


“See? I told you not to go”, scoffed Ren. Minhyun just looked at Ren briefly and took off his shirt. “Your body out of shape”, Ren teased Minhyun after saw his thin body. Minhyun immediately covered his body with a shirt and pushing Ren to out. “Haha”, Ren laughed and went over to the Aron. “Ren~”, Aron said embraced him using spoiled voice plus a bit aegyo. “Wae”, Ren said cynically pushing Aron’s head.

“I'm hungry, give me some food”, Aron pleaded. “Hungry? Haven’t you been eating that cupcakes in the fridge?”, Ren protest since Aron had a ‘belly bag’. Aron screwed up his eyes and shook his head quickly. “I just know that there are cupcakes in the refrigerator from you”, Aron shrugged. Ren stunned and blinked his eyes twice.


Hwang Minhyun eat that?’, Ren thought. “Ren?”, Aron asked wave of his hand. “Uh oh! Food? Wait”, Ren said looks uncomfortable. Aron slowly smiled to see Ren’s movements. “Lol, seeds of love are scattered here”, he said giggling.
 

-To be continued-

Aigo, this is bored chapter for me~ -___-

What do you think?

Comments please!