Why would Ren spinning in my mind?

Complicated Life

“I’m home”, Ren said as he removed his shoes, walking brought gifts with a bad feelings and guilt. Ren knocked on Minhyun’s room door and then open it slowly. Looks figure of thin man who was busy repairing ‘the blink-blink one’ and ignore his arrival. Ren put the gifts; [cupcakes that Minhyun really like] on the table.

Flashback:

With a heavy consideration, Ren took his phone and called Minhyun’s father.

“Yobuseyo?”,
“Dad”,
“Ren, what happened?”,
“Err ...”,
“Hurry up, I'm busy”,
“Tsk, what is Minhyun’s favorite food?”,
“Cupcakes at JB stores”,
“Cupcakes?!”,
“Yes, he likes it”,
“Oh, okay”,
“What happened?”,
“Nothing”,

Ren was immediately hung up.

'Cupcakes?', Ren thought as he furrowed his brow. He immediately changed his course to where that Minhyun’s father showed

[Flashback end]

Minhyun glance at him and didn’t response. Ren sighed.

“Aish! You start it again”, Ren complained and take the glue from Minhyun’s hand. Minhyun just let out a chuckle and grab the other glue, he tried to re-assemble the glass that has been divided. Ren pissed off and grab Minhyun’s wrist.

“Hwang Minhyun, hello”, Ren said and wave his hand. “I don’t want to eat”, Minhyun replied evict him. “Aish! Am I wrong?”, Ren yelled. Minhyun glare at him without comments.

Ren gulped and looked down. “I shouldn’t make they came”, Ren sighed ruffled his bang. “You can broke anything”, Minhyun whispered. “Pardon?”, Ren asked because Minhyun’s voice to low. “You can broke everything but why you must broke this?!”, Minhyun yelled at Ren. “Is that important for you?”, Ren asked scratch his head. “Yes, and you broke this”, Minhyun said sarcastically.

“, I’m sorry”, Ren sighed and bowing. “Useless to you to apologize, it was not able to be fixed”, Minhyun yelled as he ruffle his hair.

Minhyun’s yelled make Ren startled this time. It just brought the furious Ren came, Ren slapped the table with a look of annoyance. “I talk good and apologize to! Why you even yelled at me?!”, Shouted Ren with eyes full of anger. Minhyun ignored Ren’s anger and re-assemble his favorite objects. Ren hissed and climbed into the bed; sleep.

2:40 AM

Ren awakened by the sound which is quite noisy, he opened his eyes slowly and saw Minhyun still busy repair the star’s replica. ‘Tsk, he was just doing a futile’, Ren swore and walked over to Minhyun.

In exasperation, Ren kicking the chair in which Minhyun sit down and make him fall. Ren laughed proudly after hearing Minhyun in pain. “You're noisy!”, sneered Ren. Minhyun just looked at Ren annoyed with cold stares and then moved to his bed to sleep. Ren grinned and looked toward the star’s replica that Minhyun unfinished repair. Ren took a long time to think after that he took over for its repair.
 

7:30 AM
 

“Hoahm!”, Ren evaporated to shed tears. He cooks breakfast every day because his mother is always nagging and annoying called and warned him. Finished with breakfast, he walked into the room to wake Minhyun.

“Minhyun ~ wake up”, Ren said as he yawned. Minhyun get up quickly and stared at Ren. Ren sighed. “It's up to you, wanted to eat or not”, Ren sulking grabbed his bag and rushed to the school.
Minhyun still collect his life and looked around the room. He gasped saw the star’s replica has been installed properly. He stared at Ren's back with a puzzled look.

Ren who intend to open the door, startled to see Aron’s arrival which brought a bouquet of flowers. “Ouh, kkamjjakiya”, Ren said rubbed his chest. Aron just smirk and get in. “Here you go”, Aron said the bouquet to Ren. Ren chuckled and returned it. “I do not like flowers”, Ren said sarcastically. “Okay, where do you get that dark circles?”, Aron said touched Ren's eyes. “Stay up!”, Ren said pinching Aron’s hand in disgust and leave. Aaron shook his head and looking for Minhyun.

“Minhyun-ah”, he hummed. Minhyun looked at Aron without any reply. “Wah”, Aron pointed at replica, it’s back to normal. Minhyun scratched his head and bit his lower lips. “Ren”, he said. Aron was shocked and laughed. “No wonder his eyes puffy”, Aron said. Minhyun looked at Aron briefly me and go to the bathroom.

Elsewhere...

“Who is flawless boy who came out just now?”, Someone asked, lighting a cigarette. “He is Choi Minki”, said that was in the driver's seat. “Choi Minki? Mr. Hwang and Ms. Choi is married?”, he asked. The other nodded. “Boss told us to kidnap Hwang Minhyun but there is an advantage if we catch Choi Minki too”, he continued, laughing and smiling slyly. “You're right”, the other grinned.

Knock Knock

They were surprised to see who is knocking on their windshield. Flawless boy ‘Choi Minki’ smiled very sweetly. “Hurry get out of my house!”, He said firmly with a slightly rounded eyes. They immediately become panic and go. “Don’t ever dare to kidnap me or Hwang Minhyun!”, Shouted Ren kick back of the car's bumper.

“Damn! We shouldn’t underestimate him!”,

^. ^. ^. ^. ^. ^. ^
 

Ren’s School...

Ren walked into the school with a very annoyed expression. Concurrent students who act cool and thug became silent to saw Ren’s arrival with the evil aura. “Ren-ah”, JR called held Ren’s shoulder. “Huh?”, Ren said lethargic. “Wae irae?”, JR said smiled and ruffled Ren’s bangs. Ren slapped JR’s hand hard. “You look so pathetic”, sneered Baekho. “Geez”, Ren goes to the bench and find a comfortable position to sleep.

Baekho and JR clashed of glance to saw Ren is apparent lack of rest. “Yah~!”, Baekho pouted and kicking Ren’s legs. Ren hissed and kicked Baekho’s chest without doubt, made him unable to breathe for a moment. “Just shut the up!”, Ren protested and went to sleep. “Ouch! !”, Baekho cursing, rubbing his chest. JR saw sungsaengnim’s arrival pat Baekho’s back and asked him to sit.

“Choi Minki?”, Sungsaengnim roll and a little bit frightened. “Sleep”, Baekho yawn as he put his feet on the table. JR chuckled. “Well, today we're going to hold a math test”, the teacher said hesitated. A student throws him a paper immediately. “Can we just get rest?”, He said. “N-no”, the teacher replied nervously. JR clapped his hands, since he's a mafia’s one, everyone was silent.

“Saengnim, please don’t hold a math test”, JR said politely. Make all the students draw a sigh of relief. “But just give us the task during the holidays”, JR said removing teeth smile. “What the hell?!”, Baekho was surprised to hear JR’s request and kicking his back.

“Well, according to Kim Jonghyun’ wishes, I will give the task over the holidays”, the teacher said wiped his cold sweat. Concurrently, all students became rowdy. “Anybody want to protest?”, JR asked, looking at them sharply. All down didn’t dare to answer. JR nodded happily. “Kajja”, JR sang pull Baekho out of the classroom. “Where are we going?”, Asked Baekho still upset with JR’s request earlier. “Bab Mokgoja, I'm hungry”, JR said.


^. ^. ^. ^. ^. ^. ^

Minhyun’s school ...

He's the fix?’, Minyun thought which led him daydreaming in between lessons.

“What's wrong with Minhyun-oppa?”,

“He was daydreaming”,
“Because of a girl?”,
“No way! He is mine!”,
“No, he's mine”,


That's the scorn that comes out of the girls mouths. The teacher was astonished to see a genius like student Hwang Minhyun can daydream when the lesson beginning. “Minhyun-ssi”, calling the teacher and he seem didn’t hear it. “*Cough* Hwang Minhyun”, the teacher also raised his voice to make Minhyun jerks. “Na-nae?”, He asked, panic.

“I know, you're also a human but it feels odd to see an honor student like you daydreaming”, he said politely. “I’m so sorry”, Minhyun said bent to make some students laugh and sneer. Minhyun suddenly stood up, holding up his hand. “Do you need something?”, Asked the teacher. “I was excused to the nurse”, Minhyun said. “Oh, please, you'd better rest”, the teacher said invited Minhyun for permission.

‘Why would Ren spinning in my mind?’,

To be continued
 

My grammar keep bad -__-

Sorry! for the late and short update~

Don't forget to comments :D