Marry Him

Complicated Life

 

Chapter 18

It’s been a week that Minhyun left Ren. Ren felt so annoyed and frustrated. He didn’t care about anything even though his mom who really worried about her son. His hair was messed, kept fight with many thugs because since Minhyun left him, Ren became more sensitive and easily angry.

JR and Baekho felt so guilty at Ren. They always tried to comfort Ren but ended up by being kicked. Aron sometimes came to talk with Ren about what Minhyun doing out there but Ren kept frustrated about it.

Why he doesn’t call him? Why does he leave? Why and Why?
If he had problem, he should tell it to me and solve it together

---

“Ren”, Ren’s mom knocked the door slightly, it’s already 7 AM, time for Ren going to school. Ren groaned in annoyance and wipe his eyes. “Ren, you will be late if you not wake up now”, Ren’s mom said again. Ren just answered his mom with hummed. Ren’s mom sighed and stop knocked the door. “Don’t forget to eat your breakfast! I’m going to the company for a while”.

“Ne~”, Ren answered her lazily and get in the bathroom. Drench his body with cold water. Ren shivered and held his self. Minhyun’s kiss and touch still left memories on Ren’s body. He cried, Ren cried because of emptiness. No family and also Love. Ren sighed and turn off the sink. He wore his school uniform and tied his hair.

He was ignored the breakfast and intend to go. When he opened the door, Ren found his friend Baekho smiled dumbly to him. “What are you doing here?”, Ren asked in disgusted. Baekho chuckles and put his hand around Ren’s shoulder. “Why? Of course to walk to school with you”, Baekho ruffled Ren’s hair. He was caring. Ren sighed and walk away, left Baekho. Baekho sighed and followed Ren from behind.

-Arrived at school-

“CHOI MINKI!!”, Ren was greeted by someone’s shout his name in anger. Ren rolled his eyes and put his bag around his shoulder. “Mwo?”, he asked lazily. Baekho patted Ren’s shoulder, told him to not mind them. Ren just smirked, fight make him forget about his agony. “Don’t bother me, Baekho”, Ren said. “But…”, Baekho said. It’s fine if Ren want to fight but he is sick to saw it. Ren would fight with another peoples, five times a day and Ren almost killed them.

“YOU SHOULD PAY BECAUSE YOU MADE MY EYES LIKE THIS”, He said and he ran and tried to kick Ren but Ren dodge it. Baekho sighed and he saw JR came. “Morning, morning fight?”, JR asked to Baekho. Baekho just shrugged as answered. “Let’s just dragged him inside”, JR said and Baekho nodded.

Ren intend to kicked him but suddenly stopped by someone grabbed his hands. “Let’s get in, we are late”, JR said flicked Ren’s forehead. “But I’m going to kill him first!”, Ren shouted in angry. Baekho sighed and told the thug to leave if he didn’t want JR’s colleague killed him. Ren is dragged by Baekho and JR to the rooftop.

Ren shoved JR and Baekho’s hand immediately. “I’m not kid anymore”, Ren muttered. Baekho sighed and cupped Ren’s cheek. “Ren, can you just get back like usual?”. Ren raised his brow in confused. “What? I’m normal”. “You are not”, JR said leaned his back to the wall. Ren clenched his fist and said that he was normal. “I’m normal”, he said trembled. “R-Ren?”, Baekho grabbed Ren’s shoulder. Ren sniffling and cry finally. He sobbed like 5 years old kid. “Its fine Ren, don’t cry”, Baekho said patted Ren’s back. “He’ll be back soon”, JR said while smirking. “He won’t comeback!!”, Ren shouted angrily still sobbed. “Jonghyun”, Baekho sent a glare to JR who just shrugged. “Let’s just go home then”.

At Shibuya, Japan

“Dear, you should take a rest for a while”, the man said while ruffled his son’s hair. His son smiled and kept doing his work. They were in the style company in Japan, the popular one. “Dad, how’s the income for this week?”, he asked. “It’s great, I adore you, Minhyunnie”, he said while grabbed a cup of tea. “Thanks”, Minhyun nodded. “I’m really sorry”, His dad said. Minhyun just sigh his gaze still glued on LCD. “It’s fine but I’m really shocked you said that you are going divorced”, he said smile sadly. “I’m truly sorry”, his dad said again. “Its fine”, Minhyun smile.

“Minhyun-san, here is the file that you need to sign”, Raina, Minhyun’s assistant came. “Ah, just put it there”, he said while pointing on the empty table. “Sure, good morning sir”, she said and bowed to Mr. Hwang and put the file on the table after that left. “Dad”, Minhyun said with serious tone. “Yes?”, his dad flinched a bit. “If it done and all your debt in this freaking company already clear”, Minhyun sighed. Mr. Hwang just gulped to wait what will Minhyun said next.

“Let me marry Ren”.

-to be continued-

 

SORRY FOR THE REALLY SHORT CHAPTER T^T

i still have exam! sorry for typo and bad grammar!

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBES OR I'LL JUST DELETE THIS STORY!

SORRY T^T