Finally, He Kiss Me

Complicated Life

Doyun kissed her cheek and introduce her. Ren who was singing happy before became solemn to hear who is her. “Annyeonghaseyo, Yooyoung imnida”, she said smiling. Ren dropped his bread and his jaw dropped. “Re-Ren?”, Aron who shocked too tried to wake Ren up.

---

Yooyoung narrowed her eyes and cried happily. “Kya, are you Aron?”, she asked. Doyun raised his brow. “Do you know him?”, Doyun asked. “Of course, he is my ex-boyfriend’s friend”, Yooyoung said smiling.

“Wow, so harsh”, Baekho sneered. “Then your boyfriend is me”, Doyun said smiling. “Sure”, Yooyoung said smiling. Ren looked at Minhyun and as he expected, Minhyun was staring at her deeply.

Don’t let her to see Minhyun here’, Ren murmured and he walked to the place where Yoonjoo and Minhyun sitting. “Go home or go somewhere else”, Ren said kicking the table’s leg. “Why?”, Minhyun asked sarcastically.

“Don’t you want to listen to me?! Stop looking at her and take Yoonjoo to somewhere else”, Ren slightly raising his voice. “Be patient Ren, Minhyun let’s go”, Yoonjoo patted Ren’s back and held Minhyun’s hand as they were out of the café. Ren felt sorry but relieved. He retuned with his companions who are stupid.

“What are you doing Ren?”, Doyun asked. “I just go to check something”, Ren said smiling. Doyun nodded, Ren was glad because Doyun already forget about Minhyun’s presence before.

--

“Ah, I don’t understand what he wants”, Minhyun sighed as he chooses to take a walk with Yoonjoo. She chuckled and grabbed Minhyun’s hand. “Hihi, you love Ren, right?”, Yoonjoo asked. “Why did you know?”, Minhyun shocked.

“Ah, am I right?”, Yoonjoo laughed. Minhyun shut his mouth because he blew it. ‘Minhyun!!!’, he sighed. “I know, I already observing you last time”, Yoonjoo said and she pulled Minhyun to sit on the bench.

“When?”, Minhyun asked confused. “When our first meeting, your eyes always on him”, Yoonjoo smiled. “Aren’t you feel disgusting?”, Minhyun asked. How kind this girl. “No, love doesn’t care about gender”, Yoonjoo said giggling. “I was confused, I don’t know I like him or not”, Minhyun give up and tell her all about his feel.

“You love him, trust me”, Yoonjoo said. “But he really wanted us to be a couple”, Minhyun ruffled his hair angrily. “Let’s do that for him, maybe he wanted you to confess first”, Yoonjoo whispered. “Eh pardon?”, Minhyun asked because he can’t hear Yoonjoo’s voice clearly. “Nope, you just need to confess your feeling”, Yoonjoo said again. Minhyun raised his brow and sighed.

GRAB!

“Kyah!”, Yoonjoo cried when someone smothered Minhyun’s mouth from behind. The kidnappers were acting up again, they tried to kidnap Minhyun when he off guard. ‘! Why’d they do this so early?’, Minhyun muttered as he tried to struggled.

“Run! Don’t worry about me!”, Minhyun bite the kidnapper’s hand and yelled. “Bu-but”, Yoonjoo was panicked, the place quiet and rarely through. “RUN!”, Minhyun yelled and he fainted as his head being hit. “Get her!”, they yelled and chase Yoonjoo.

Yoonjoo’s POV:

“Kyaaaaa!”, I cried while running very hard. They got Minhyun and now they chased me.

Legs, please save me’, I ran back to L.O.V.E Café. I opened the door and panting hard. I tried to find Ren but … the employees said they already left.

‘Ren, where are you?!’, I thought. “Wait!!”

Aish! They still chased me. I ran and finally found them. “REN!!”, aren’t he hear me? I yelled very hard.

“Hmmph! Let me go! REEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, I shouted again until my voice disappeared. They already covered my mouth and carried me. “Hmmph!!!!!”, I tried to struggled. ‘Owh, please! Ren, are you deaf?!’, I thought.

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!”, I heard someone yelled. ‘Oh my god, thanks god’, he is Ren, he was heard me. 

End

--

“REN!!!!”,

“Ren, do you hear something?”, Aron asked. Ren nodded. “I hear someone called my name”, Ren said. Doyun, Yooyoung and Baekho already left. There was JR and Aron with Ren. Ren turned around to find that voice.

“Hmmph! Let me go! REEEEN!!!!!!!!!”, that was Yoonjoo’s voice. Ren’s eyes widened, Yoonjoo being carried by two persons. “YAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!”, Ren yelled burning.

“Owh, Minhyun was kidnapped!”, Aron said worriedly. The two guys run because they were scared with Ren. “JR!!”, Ren commanded. “Yeah, since I’m bored, I will help you”, JR said. “J-JR?”, Aron said because the scene so horrifying. “Don’t worry, let’s go”, JR said held Aron’s hand. Ren ran so fast, he kicked that guy and make him fall.

Ren grabbed Yoonjoo by the shoulder.

“Are you okay?”, Ren asked. Yoonjoo nodded, she looked so scared. “Help him! They hit his head and I saw that bleeding!!”, Yoonjoo sobbed and pointed at that car. Ren bit his lower lips and moved faster.

“JR! ARON! I leave them to you!”, Ren yelled and chased the car which start moving with Minhyun in it.

“Okay! Die you bugs!”, JR said waving his hand and start to pick a fight with them. Of course JR will win. Aron thought.

Ren ran without care of his feet. He hit the car window tried hard to stopped the car and awaken the unconscious Minhyun. “Stop the car, you MORON!”.

‘Blood pouring from his head?!’, Ren cried. He managed to reach a position in front and bravely blocked the car. It shocked the driver and he immediately stopped the car and accidentally hit Ren.

“Urgh”, Ren whined in pain as he fell to the ground and blood flow from his knees. He doesn’t care and pulled that guy out by the collar. He hit him again and again, make him black and blue.

“Don’t bother me again!! How many times have I told you, huh!?”, Ren shouted punch him for the last time and throw him to the ground. “Ouch! His skin like a rhinoceros!”, Ren muttered in pain, his hand was injured because of it.  

Ren tried to walk with his remain energy and approach Minhyun. “Wake up!!!”, Ren slapped Minhyun’s cheek. Minhyun flinched and awaken. “Ah!”, he moaned and held his head. “Are you okay?”, Ren asked helped Minhyun to stand up.

“Re-ren?”, Minhyun shocked as he saw Ren full with blood. “Can walk?”, Ren asked, ignored Minhyun’s question. “W-When do you…”, Minhyun was able to talk again but Ren cut it. “Shut up and let’s get home to treat your wound”, Ren pulled Minhyun’s hand and called the taxi.

“”, Ren sighed and leaned his back. Minhyun grabbed Ren’s hand worriedly. “Mwo?”, Ren asked remove his hand from Minhyun. “Thanks”, Minhyun said. “For what? I’m deal with it”, Ren smiled but his voice trembling because of the pain.

“What are you doing before?”, Minhyun asked. Ren stared at Minhyun as he found Minhyun’s head keep bleeding. “I was running, car hit me, hit that people, help you”, Ren said honestly and leisurely. Minhyun’s jaw dropped and he was bewildered.

“A-are you okay?”, Minhyun asked again. “Of course, I’m strong”, Ren said as he restrained Minhyun’s blood with his hoodie.

“Sir, please go to the hospital”, Minhyun said. “Okay”, the taxi driver replied. “But we just need to treat this wound at home”, Ren said. “Your wound is worst than me”, Minhyun sighed. Ren just pouted and bite his lower lips.

‘I don’t know but maybe I can’t walk tomorrow’, Ren thought.

--

Doctor was already done with Minhyun’s bandage. Ren feel unwell as the dizziness came. ‘Maybe I was too forced my energy to run, it felt dizzy funds stifling!’, Ren yelled in his heart. The doctor started to clean Ren’s blood and bandage it.

“Do you feel unwell?”, the doctor asked to Ren. Ren shook his head, he just wanted to go home soon. “Your legs look paralyzed, can you walk?”, Doctor asked. “Of course!”, Ren said and tried to stand up.

‘Argh’, his legs were trembling but Ren forced and withstand his pain. “Okay, you can go home now”, Doctor said smiling. “Thanks”, Minhyun said and help Ren to walk. “Aren’t you withstand your pain?”, Minhyun asked when he help Ren to enter the taxi. “No, I’m not!”, Ren said firmly. Minhyun sighed and tried to believe in him.

At Home

Minhyun and Ren comes, they was greet by JR, Aron, Baekho and Yoonjoo. “Ren! Minhyun!”, Aron shouted and helped Minhyun with Ren. “Don’t worry too much, hyung”, Minhyun said. Ren sighed and tried to act like usual.

“Ren, are you okay? You look so pale”, Yoonjoo asked cuffed Ren’s face. “No-no, I’m okay, since all of you here I will pours orange juice for you”, Ren said and tried to walk. Ren pause as he felt something stabbed his head.

 ‘Damn, I can’t stand it anymore!’, Ren feel dizzy and his legs were paralyzed like that doctor said. He felt down and unconscious.

“REN!”, all of them shouted shocked. Ren can open his eyes a bit but his head was heavy and he saw someone carry him. Of course he is Minhyun.

2 hours later…

Ren’s POV:

I opened my eyes slowly. ‘Ah, I fainted before’, I sighed and looked around. My eyes widened to saw who sleep next to me, yeah, he is my brother; Hwang Minhyun. I smiled and rubbed his hair.

‘Why you didn’t realized that I like you?’, I sighed. He mumbled and awake maybe because of my touch. ‘Argh, I want to wake up but my legs already lost of energy!’, I hissed and looked at him.

“Are you okay?”, he asked to me with that worried face. I nodded and put my hand on his head. “Is this hurt?”, I asked. “It just dizzy a bit, wanna eat?”, he asked put my hands down. “I’m not hungry, I’m angry”, I said to him.

“Why?”, he asked. “I can’t move my legs”, I sighed. “That because you forced your legs to run, doctor said you can walk again tomorrow or two days later”, he said. Quiet for a while and then…

“You shouldn’t help me!”, all of sudden he yelled. “Don’t yelled at me”, I warned him and close my eyes. “Why you always do that kind of action?”, he asked. “Why? I just want to protect you”, I replied.

“Dad want me to protect you so….”, I shocked.

He stopped my word suddenly.

He used his lips to shut me, NO! He kissed me!

End

Minhyun leaned his head down to kiss Ren. Ren’s eyes widened as he blink his eyes twice. “Shut up and let me be the one who protect you”, Minhyun said and left Ren alone.

Ren’s face flushed and he quickly covered his face with his hand, giggling happily.

Minhyun closed the door and put his hand on his chest.

What have I done?!’, Minhyun thought embarrassed.

To be continued

Well, so this is my udpate~

I thought this is the failed chapter with so many grammars errors!

Oh, i am really sorry! TT^TT

Please COMMENTS and SUBSCRIBES!

Ah, i pass my university entrance exam! i will become colleges students soon! so happy!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/249418/ally-of-romance--exo-hunhan-taoris-baekyeol-kaisoo-chenmin

PLEASE LOOK FORWARD IT TOO! MY NEW EXO'S FF!! SUBSCRIBES IF YOU LIKE! *PUPPY EYES*