Fallin in Love Begin

Complicated Life

9:55 PM

Minhyun, who want to go to the company for important meeting, stunned to saw Ren blockade his way. “W-what are you doing?”, Minhyun asked and try to get out from Ren’s blockade.

“Where do you want to go?”, Ren asked give him a death glare. “I have some meeting tonight, now let me go”, Minhyun tried to pushed Ren away. “You can’t go”, Ren shook his head quickly. Minhyun furrowed his brow.

“Why? Because of kidnapped?”, Minhyun asked sarcastically. Ren nodded.

“Ah, at least let me accompany you”, Ren said smiling. Minhyun’s eyes widened to hear Ren’s statement. “No, you can’t”, Minhyun disagreement. “How if I said this for you to know how to love new person?”, Ren sneered.

“Aish, just up to you! Hurry up, I wont be late”, Minhyun give up and obeyed Ren to accompany him.

“Haha, you are my egoist brother, I will find a good girl for you”, Ren shouted and make his way to his room, changing.

How if that person is you?’, Minhyun thought. He slapped his face.

Crap! What am I thinking about?’, Minhyun shook his head and opened the door after saw Ren came. He wear black blazer with white skinny jeans but why he still look beautiful. Minhyun thought. Ren sang happily as he looked out of the car’s window.

At the Hwang’s Company

All employees bows to saw Minhyun’s arrival, they began to whispering and chattering to saw Ren who stand behind Minhyun.

“Shut the up, you stupid employees”, Ren sneered as he give them a disgust look. Minhyun slapped his forehead and coughing. “Please back to your work”, he said to the employees and they back to their work again.

“Ren, watch your words”, Minhyun yelled. Ren hit Minhyun’s stomach with his elbow and whispered. “I don’t like gossip”.

Aron came and smile brightly after saw Ren with Minhyun. “Oh, princess’s here too”, he teased. “Cut it out or I will beat you black and blue and suspend you in there ”, Ren threatened with pointed flag pole. Aron shook his head hurriedly. “You never changes”, Aron sighed.

“Where is Mr. Kim?”, Minhyun asked looking at the clock. “Ah, holly ! He already waiting for you at the room”, Aron said grabbed Minhyun’s wrist. “Go then, I will look around”, Ren waved his hand. ‘I’m anxious to leave you alone’, Minhyun sighed and get in the room to start the meeting.

Ren humming alone as he walked around this really big company. So many questions came from employee’s mouth.

‘Who is he?’,

‘Girl or Boy?’,

‘Who is he/she to Master Minhyun?’,

Ren sighed and slammed the door make them quiet. Ren looked at two cars which has stranger auras stay in front of the offices.

What’s with them?!’, Ren hissed and approached that car. He knocked the door with smiled brightly. That was two guys who stayed in front of their house yesterday.

“Why you didn’t get lost?”, Ren clenched his fist. They laughed. “We are professional”, they laughed. “Get lost or I will kill you!”, Ren tightened his fist. They shook his head, grinned.

Ren hit the window, make it broken. They startled and dumbfounded. Ren’s hand full of blood and he gave them a death glare. “Aish”, They hissed and then left. Ren sighed and smiled proudly.

Uargh! It’s hurt!’, Ren bit his lower lips, hold his bloody hands and jumping. He took a tissue from his pocket and carelessly wrapped his wound.

Minhyun who already finished the meeting, looked forward Ren. “Where the hell is he?”, he muttered and sighed relief to saw Ren was here, standing in outside.

“Where have you…REN?!”, Minhyun shocked to saw Ren’s wound. Ren smiled foolishly. “Are you done? Let’s go home”, Ren ignored Minhyun’s question and dragged him to get home.

On their way to home, Minhyun paused and grabbed Ren’s hand. “Why this happen to you?”, Minhyun asked opened the tissue.

“Ah, I’m angry and hit the wall”, Ren lying flatly. “Please don’t make me worry”, Minhyun sighed and put Ren’s hand down. “Worry? Hwang Minhyun can worrying?”, Ren teased. Minhyun’s face started to heat up and he yelled to break it.

“Just shut up and after we reach home, let me treat your wound”. “Yeah, hyung”, Ren stick his tongue out, mocking him.

“Sit here”, Minhyun commanded has he grabbed first aid box. Ren sit easily and looked around. “I will clean your wound first”, Minhyun said pouring too much alcohol to Ren’s wound.

“Aish! The ! That’s hurt!”, Ren yelled smacked Minhyun’s forehead. “Be quiet!”, Minhyun shouted and use a cotton to clean the blood. Ren pout and he just can hiss.

After a few minutes, Minhyun was done. He unconsciously kiss Ren’s palm. Ren’s eyes widened and he is blushing hard.

“W-what the hell?!”, Ren yelled wiped his hand. Minhyun shocked and his face started to flushed. “Minhyun-ah, what are you doing?!”, Minhyun muttered alone.

“That j-just a mantra for heal quickly”, Minhyun said nervously. Ren nodded feel embarrassed and fleeing away to his room.

That was closed!’,

-tobecontinued-

 

Yeyey, they kiss (i though)

Sorry for the late update...

Please comments, i love you!

Sorry for my bad grammar <3