My Life with You

Complicated Life

“Good morning”, Ren said to Minhyun, who finally wake up. Today is the first day, Ren live with his step brother. Minhyun rub his eyes, stretch his body and go to the bath room, he ignore Ren’s presence. Ren just shrugged his shoulder and went to the kitchen.

He felt his phone vibrate.

“Yobuseyo?”, Ren asked.

“Ren, are you awake?”, Ren’s mom said.

“What? You will say you go to work earlier and told me to do the breakfast for those cold man, huh?”, Ren asked sarcastically.

“Ren please, just do that”, Ren’s mom said.

“Geez”, Ren closed that called.

Should I make breakfast for him? owh annoying!’, Ren though while looking for the ingredients. ‘Just make that for him, just pretend he is your real brother’, Ren though and started to cooked sandwich and roll egg for breakfast. Ren put that on the table and called Minhyun.

“Minhyun-ssi”, Ren said. Minhyun looked at Ren. “I made breakfast, let’s eat to..”, Minhyun suddenly cut Ren’s word. “I’m not eat breakfast”, he said coldly. Ren just make an ‘O’ shape from his mouth and sending him a death glare.

‘Be patient Ren’, Ren rub his chest and let out of sigh after get out from Minhyun’s room. “What should I do with this?”, Ren muttered. He packed the breakfast and put it in the bag.

Hard to say this but just give it to them’, Ren muttered and tied his hair. “I’m going to school”, Ren said to Minhyun. Minhyun just silence and ignore him. Ren furrowed his brow and left.

Am I to cruel?’, Minhyun though after Ren’s departure.

“Urgh! I’m so so angry!!”, Ren shouted hold his hand and patted his cheeks.

Minhyun’s school…

“Good morning”, said all students greeting each other with dignity and dashing like a princess and prince. This is elite, quiet and full of rich people. All student respect him greatly because of he is good looking as well as his father’s reputation and wealth.

They pave the way for Minhyun’s arrival. Minhyun just stare coldly and ignore it, he keep walking to the class through the usual day for him is very flat.

“Minhyunie, let’s eat dinner together”, asked the girl who sat beside him. “No thanks”, Minhyun said cold. She pouted. “Let’s go to Japan with me”, the other asked. “No thanks”, Minhyun answer. “Or Frances?”, the other asked. “Just shut up your mouth”, Minhyun give her a death glare and stand up, left the class.

Minhyun’s phone vibrate

“What?”, Minhyun asked.

“Minhyun, be careful okay?”, He said.

“Why? Something happen?”, Minhyun asked.

“I don’t know, but your father’s business rival after you, maybe he will do a bad things”, he said again.

“Aron-hyung please, you are too much! They will kidnap me and asked my dad to sell a large stake to them? Aish, that has become my food everyday! Being abducted every week just because my dad’s work and also reputation”, Minhyun said raising his voice.

“Minhyun-ah, I’m worried, please don’t be like that”, Aron said.

“Okay, thanks for worried about me but I’m okay”, Minhyun said and walked away from school.

“Ah, we have meeting this night, don’t be late”, Aron remembered him.

“Yeah, annoying”, Minhyun closed the phone roughly.

Ren’s school…

“REN!”, someone run and tapped Ren’s shoulder. “WHAT?!”, Ren asked with angry voice and annoying face. “Wow, why you are so angry this morning?”, Baekho his name, he asked and hold Ren’s shoulder. “Shut up! I’m not in my mood”, Ren said blow out his bang. All of student keep silent after heard Ren yelling. “Let’s charge your mood at rooftop”, the other, JR said pulled Ren out of the class.

The classroom suddenly noisy because Ren and the gang’s departure. “SHUT THE UP! OR I WILL BEAT YOU BLACK AND BLUE!”, Ren shouted before he closed the door. Suddenly the class silence, make Baekho and JR laughed. “Be aware, Ren can kill you”, Baekho shouted from the window and left.

 -At Rooftop-

“So what has happened?”, JR asked, he throw a can of coffee beer to Ren. Ren catch it and give it to Baekho. “Owh for me? Are you really not in your mood?”, Baekho asked ruffled Ren’s hair. Ren move his hand annoyed and give him a cold stare. “Ouch, firing lasers”, Baekho closed his eyes and laughed. “Baekho”, JR told Baekho to shut up. Baekho just shrugged his shoulder and drink it.

“So what happen?”, JR asked. Ren sighed and stand up. “Do you know my mom married again?”, Ren asked rubbed his temple. “Yeah”, Baekho nodded. “I don’t really care with who she married or with who I’ll live my life”, Ren said holding his anger.

“So? Did your new father do something bad?”, JR asked started to dance. “No, he’s so kind very kind”, Ren said looked at his friends. “Why you so angry?”, JR paused and saw Ren’s face.

“HIS SON a.k.a MY STEP BROTHER! SO ANNOYING! COLD!”, Ren shouted in angry. “Just kill him if you hate”, Baekho answer is so flat. “Ah, I want but I can’t”, Ren shook his head.

“Why?”, Baekho asked. “Stop asking, Kang Baekho”, Ren punch Baekho’s chest. “It’s seem you don’t know Ren very well, Baekho-yah”, JR said. “He didn’t want to make his mom sad meanwhile she is so mean and annoying for him”, JR continued as he held Baekho’s shoulder. “She didn’t even know if her son to school in a rundown and full of thugs”, continued JR. “Perfect”, Ren nodded. “Holy crap, I’m forget”, Baekho said slapped his face.

SLAM!

“Where’s Choi Minki?!”, some students came with brought wooden beams seem want to pick a fight with Ren. “Yes I am, why?”, Ren asked smiled brightly.

Make their face flushed for a moment because of Ren’s beauty. “D-Don’t fascinated!”, the others shouted maybe he’s the leader. JR and Baekho laughed.

“You the one who made him like this, right?!”, he yelled showing his friend’s battered and bruised scarred hands in bandages. “Aah”, Ren nodded remember that boy. The boy who wanted to beat him for his rooftop.

“Why are you not dead?”, Ren asked innocently and blink his eyes twice. The leaders angry and wanted to hit Ren use a wooden beam. Baekho kicking it up split the log into two. “D-Damn it!”, the leader shout and wanted to punched Ren’s face.

Ren held his hand and smiled. “Since I’m angry and I need to kill person now, can you help me?”, Ren smiled with a death glare. “Can us help you?”, JR asked. “Nope, thanks, they just a bug”, Ren said and start a fight with that gang.

“Do you have popcorn?”, Baekho asked to JR, they just keep calm and watch Ren’s fight like at the cinema. JR shook his head. “I forgot to bring my wallet”, JR chuckled. “That’s not funny”, Baekho sneered and get his phone to take some pictures.

Ren kicked them one by one. He looks like a psycho who thirst to kill. He kicked them and punched them but in his heart, he shouted Minhyun’s name in angry. The other success slapped Ren’s face make his hair messy.

“Ouch”, JR gasped and covered his mouth. “Hey, you’ll die”, Baekho yelled laughing.

Ren, he hate when someone touched or even hit his face. Ren gave that boy a really death glare, he kicked him hard while held his cheek. “Die you, Rubbish!”, Ren yelled that make them scared and run away.

Baekho and JR clapped. “Are you okay?”, JR asked spruce up Ren’s dirty uniform. “Aish, they hit my face”, Ren’s face got scratch a bit. “Just use this”, Baekho put the plaster on Ren’s cheek.

“I’ll go to home now, here is so ”, Ren said and left. “Ren, let’s go to the game centre!”, Baekho shouted. “No, thanks”, Ren said and left the school.

Ren’s POV:

‘Owh, how dare that rubbish hit my face?!’, mumbling me holding my cheek.

“I’m so dirty, I need to take a shower”, I said while I want to open the door but someone opened the door first before me. Yeah, he’s my annoying step brother, Minhyun.

He looked surprise, maybe because see my wound and my messy hair. “Oh, you here?”, he said.

So he finally speak?’, I though smirking. I nodded and went in. I go to my room after Minhyun closed the door.

Awkward…

Maybe I’ll feel this everyday. So boring.

.My.Life *sigh*

End

 

Yay! Chapter 1

COMMENTS PLEASE! SUBSCRIBES PLEASE!

Ah, I don't know what to say -__-