Puberty hit Jenny, once again

The Rich Girl Diaries

There are no words for this entry

22 October 2011

Dear Diary,

I woke up this morning and realised something different has happened to me. But then I realised what happened, my s got larger. I have apparently outgrown all my training bras and now I need to get a real bra.

I know that I should've gotten a real bra a long time ago, all my friends wear real bras, but they're just so uncomfortable and they push you s up to you face. I hate the feeling of being restricted, I wanted to feel free and comfortable. But judging from the size of my s, I guess I do need to get a real bra. My mother is always eager for an opportunity to shop, it's her own personal therapy for stress, so when I told her I needed new bras, she took me to the mall right away. 

The first task was to find out what size I was. I started with an A cup and it definitely was too small for me. I grew more and more anxious as we tried on bigger cups and still can't find one that fits me. It turns out I was a D32. Not a very big bust line but definitely a big sized cup. I guess I had to expect this, I was very well-fed by my parents and my family tree do include many women with big busts.

The second task was to find a bra with comfortable straps and underwires. I was amazed to find so many types of bras that were my size. My mom kept on telling me to try new ones on. She was THE EXPERT on shopping so I had to trust her.

I wanted to buy the safer plainer, fuller cup bras but my mom insisted on the patterened ones that bear a cleavage and look like something a hooker would wear. We had a compromise an decided to buy a dozen of my choice of bras and a dozen of her choice (as if I'm ever gonna wear them in public!)

Well, the rest of my week has been pretty good. Despite that awkward double date, nothing seems wrong between my friendship with Josh. Jacob STILL HAS'NT made his move yet. I'm beginning to get desperate. I started texting him again but his replies were not as warm or adorable as they used to be.

Being a teen is tough, at times I wish I was a kid again.....free of troubles. GTG Bye