Chapter 2

4 hot guys like.......me?

Taeyeon turned around and smiled. "Donghae!"
"Hey TaeTae."
"Hey Donghae." Yuri and Jaejoong greeted with an annoyed tone.
Donghae looked at them. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't see you there."
"Jerk!" Yuri whispered quietly.
Donghae looked at her "What was that?"
"Nothing." Yuri answered and faked a smile.
"Well I got to get going see you later Taeyeon." Donghae said looking at Taeyeon.
Taeyeon looked back at him. "Okay bye." 
Donghae turned around and walked away.

(Taeyeon's POV)

When Donghae was gone I felt someone grab my hand. I turned around and saw that it was Yuri.
"Why are you dating him he's a jerk?"
I pulled away from her grip.
"Why are you always saying that?"
"Because he's a jerk to me and Jaejoong."
"Since when?" She's really starting to get on my nerves. Can't she see that I like him?
"Since you guys started dating!!" Okay she does not need to raise her voice at me. I didn't believe her so I turned to look at Jaejoong.
"Is that true. Has he always been a jerk to you and Yuri?" Jaejoong would never lie to me right?
"Um well I wouldn't call him a jerk, but he's not the nicest person out there." WHAT?!?! Did Yuri talk you into this??
"Well then who is?" I asked him a little mad but I had to stay calm. 

No one said a thing.

"I have to get to class." I turned around and walked away. I can't believe they would do this to me. They knew how much I liked Donghae. I haven't liked anyone since that someone broke up with me 3 years ago. Can't they just be happy for me?

--------------------------------------------

I was sitting in class looking out of the window. Yep that's right I sit all the way in the back next to the window. I actually liked my spot. I would just stare out the window whenever something was on my mind. Well anyways I'm just so mad and pissed off. What if Yuri was right? What if Donghae really was a jerk? I don't know I don't want to think about it anymore.

---------------------------------------------

It was lunch time, and I can't wait to eat some food. I walked into the lunch room and looked around for a seat. I don't feel like sitting with my friends today. I just want to be alone. I started walking to a table and right when I was about to sit down i heard someone call my name. I looked around and saw Yuri waving her hands telling me to go sit with her and Jaejoong. I sighed and walked over to where she was at. I know I said I wouldn't sit with them, but they're my friends.

"Hey Taeyeon I'm sorry about what happened earlier." Yuri said looking down at her feet. I smiled. I can't stay mad at them forever. 
"It's alright."
Yuri looked up at me and smiled. "Im so sorry Taeyeon, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I know that you've never liked someone like this after that incident."
"Yuri It's alright, I understand"
"Good, now come sit down." Yuri pulled me down and sat me on the seat next to her.
"Hey guys." Oh I was wondering where Jaejoong was.
"Hey Jaejoong!" I waved at him. I've missed him.
"Uh hey Taeyeon, you aren't mad anymore?" He asked looking at me confused, gosh this boy is so clueless.
"Ofcourse I'm not you silly boy." Okay that sounded odd.
I saw Jaejoong smile, wow he has a nice smile. Okay what am I saying he's my bestfriend, and I got a boyfriend.
"Uh Taeyeon?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at who called my name. It was.....Jaejoong? It's usually Yuri.
"Uh yeah?"
"Do I have something on my face?"
"No why?" Why would he think that? He loves his face to much.
"Well because you're staring at me like I do."
Uh oh! I turned away. Was I really? I mean I know I was staring at his smile but was it that obvious?

(Jaejoong's POV)

I wonder why Taeyeon was looking at me like that. Gosh she's such a dork at times. But I'll always love her dorky side.