Announcement.

River Flows In You ♥

 

Dear subscribers and silent readers,

 

This past year hasn't been promising in context of giving this story life once again, as you all may ave noticed. Or maybe you haven't because the huge lack of activity regarding it has probably made it place far back in the subscription collumn. 

You must know that I haven't had the time at many occations and when I finally got the spare time I couldn't find the proper insipration that could run this story further into the plot. 

I shall be quite frank with you all since you've put up with my laziness and noncommitment, I'm quitting this one right here. I really postponed everything as far as I could, hoping and waiting for me to finally pick up where I left and I've really been trying to find the road back but I guess it didn't come in any of my favors. So, I'm not going to leave you, my dear subscribers, hanging with huge question marks all over anymore. This fic will be deleted.

I started this story one and a half year ago, back then I had these vigorous tiny butterflies that frequented whenever I had a chapter done. Unfortunately over time those butterflies subsided leaving me in a fustrated mess~

Aaand, I'm being all grumpy over the fact that I've let everybody down... Jeez, most of you probably can't even remember the storyline, I know I don't, and that is a sign. A sign for me to put this fanfic high up on a shelf. 

 

I really appreciate all the love given by you, during this time~

Thank you