12

Promise Between Friends

Chapter Twelve

 

 

The two arrived at school. It was packed well because SHINee is in their school. Fangirls are everywhere giggling at pictures they took and getting the boys' attention. Desperate.

 

 

 

"Where's my oppa?" Hyeri asked the guy with him, who was busy smiling to the public. That . Ugh...he's making the noise worse. "Yah!" She hissed/whispered. The guy just smiled at her. Knowing that she'll get no response from him, she decided to call Minho.

 

 

 

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

 

 

"Oppa! Where are you? These fangirls are so noisy."

 

 

 

"I'm in the guidance office. Just bring Taemin there." And he hanged up. Great...now I'm their P.A.

 

 

 

She grabbed Taemin's wrist and dragged him to the guidance office.

 

 

 

HYERI'S POV

 

 

 

The trip to the office was hard, very VERY hard. Imagine yourself dragging a tower (I'm short okay?) with wild fangirls pushing and pulling you two and the said tower refuses to go without any explanation.

 

 

 

"Why are we here?" Taemin asked but I just pushed him inside the guidance office. Mrs. Yang looked at us but just let it pass. Now she'll think I don't have manners.

 

 

 

When Taemin saw the others, he immediately went to them. He looks like he's avoiding me. What happened to the sweet Taemin from yesterday? Sigh...

 

 

 

Oppa approached and whispered, "Go enroll yourself, we're gonna take long here."

 

 

 

I immediately left the office and went to the space near the school playground where the enrollment takes place.

 

 

 

Good thing people are busy waiting outside the guidance office.

 

 

 

I asked for the forms to be filled out and went to sit to the seats provided there.

 

 

 

I was busy with the paper when I noticed a figure blocking the light of the sun. When I looked up, I was surprised to see Clint, the heartthrob of our batch. I have had a crush on him but I don't know if I still like him.

 

 

 

"Good morning."

 

 

 

"Go away, you're blocking the light." I said, not even responding to his greeting.

 

 

 

I felt him sit beside me. "Why are you like that?" He pouted and rested his chin on my shoulder. I can feel him breathing.

 

 

 

I shook my shoulders to remove him from me. I just ignored him and continued my business.

 

 

 

"Cherry~"

 

 

 

"What? Go away, you're so annoying."

 

 

 

"Hyeri?" I looked up to see Taemin. He looked at me with an unreadable expression.

 

 

 

I looked at where he's looking and saw Clint's arms wrapped around my waist.

 

 

 

"Who are you?" Taemin asked Clint in English because obviously, Clint can't understand Korean.

 

 

 

"I'm Cherry's boyfriend."

 

 

 

What the fish is this retard's problem?!

 

 

 

Thank you for waiting. I hope you like it.

Taemin became distant T_________T

Finished: 5/1/13

Posted: 5/2/13

Comment, upvote and subscribe.

<3fishymushroom96