11

Promise Between Friends

Chapter Eleven

 

 

HYERI’S POV

 

 

 

          “Yah!”Ugh…who the hell wakes up early in summer?

 

 

 

          “Hyeri! Wake up! You’re brother’s gonna kill me.” Wailed a dino.

 

 

 

          “Uhm…go away. I wanna sleep…”

 

 

 

          “B-but…Key! Help me here!” Was he about to cry? He sounded scared.

 

 

 

          I heard the door open then close. Hmmm…maybe Jjong already went out.

 

 

 

          I felt my bed move, telling me someone sat on it. So Jjong-oppa didn’t leave huh?

 

 

 

          “Baby girl~~~” Someone cooed near my ear, Key.Why do I feel like he’s scary when he’s doing this?

 

 

 

          “What?” I peeked through my blanket, only letting my eyes to be seen. “I’m still sleeping.”

 

 

 

          “You need to go to school…”

 

 

 

          “School? But it’s still summer. And I’m not taking summer classes.”

 

 

 

          “Let me finish okay? You need to go for the enrolment.”

 

 

 

          “Minho-oppa can do that for me.”

 

 

 

          “But you need to be there. Minho is already there and I’ll be going there to enrol. You better go or I’ll be mad at you.” He stood up and reached for the door handle. He was about to turn it but spun around and said, “Oh, Taemin’s coming with you. C’mon Jjong.” And they left.

 

 

 

          “Aish really…” those idiotsidols…

 

 

 

TAEMIN’S POV

 

 

 

          More time with Hyeri…I’m so happy. Where is she?

 

 

 

          I opened her door without knocking only to see her with only a towel around her wet body. Gosh…calm down hormones…

 

 

 

          “Oh, whatbrings you here? She asked casually. Wah…she’s not even bothered that a guy is alone with her in her room. Ahh…pabo Taemin, did you forget that she lives alone with 5 hormonal guys? Aishh…why am I talking to myself?“Uh, Taemin?”

 

 

 

          “N-neh?” ohmygosh…I can feel a blush forming on my cheeks. This is embarrassing.

 

 

 

          “Are you wearing that to school?” she asked pointing to me. I looked down at my clothes and find them just normal. When I looked up, I saw Hyeri with just her undergarments on.

 

 

 

          “H-hye-r-ri?”Why the hell did I stutter? Now she’s gonna think I’m a sick ert.

 

 

 

          “Hmmm?” she asked, turning her body to me. I can see her flat stomach and very white skin. But that only for a while ‘cuz she blocked the view by wearing a dress. Stop evil brain! STOP!

 

 

 

          “K-ka-j-ja.”Stop stuttering please.

 

 

 

          “Okay wait.” She wore her shoes and we left the stupid apartment. Hoo…

 

 

 

Short update. I just felt like updating ‘cuz I feel bad for my subbies. A y Taemin for you. Where did the sweet innocent Taemin go? Kekeke…I hope you like the chapter. I accept criticisms and compliments(who wouldn’t..XD). I’m so happy ‘cuz I already have a new phone and I’m gonna be in college. YAY!!!

 

Finished: 4/10/13

Posted: 4/11/13

 

Comment and subscribe.

 

<3fishymushroom96