Final

So, Sungjong is...

 

After those shocking introduction, Sungjong dragged him to a coffee shop. They ordered coffee and some cakes. There was a big silence between them until the their orders. "So, tell me the truth. Why did you take my photos?. Sungjong started the conversation. Myungsoo ate his chocolate cake and took a sip of his Americanno. "Because my boss want it. He gave me a project to make an inspiring photo. And I think you're inspiring me enough". He continued to drink it again until a half. "I'm inspiring you? But, why must me? And not anybody else? I mean if you ask me first. It will be not like this". Sungjong ate his lemon shortcake. Myungsoo sighed “I know”.

 

"Well, at first I ran away from my office. I didn't even know this place because I'm newbie in Korea, so..."

 

"Wait, you're newbie here?". Sungjong cutted him off. The photographer nodded and chuckled. "Hey, can you just listen to my story? You said that you wanna know the reason?". He pouted. The younger looked at him curiously. "Then, please continue"

 

"Mmm... I was amazed with the view here and I took it. I found out about this place and this is Paju, isn't it? My boss is also from Paju. He is mean, you know? At first I met him, I think he is cute and bubbly because he always does aegyo in front of the girls and I think he is younger than me. But later I knew that he is 180 degrees different. He is older than me by a year. He always nags. He is lazy and he often lies. He is a very greasy person. Physically and mentally. And now, if I don't give my project to him in 3 days, I'll fire". Sungjong giggled cutely. "Why? Am I wrong?". Myungsoo asked confusedly. The muse laughed hysterically. "No, but you know? The way you talked, you're cute. Why you didn't talk as much as this earlier? You're very cute". Myungsoo blushed. Looked away and avoided the younger's eyes. Noticed that the older blushed, Sungjong stopped laughing drank his cappucino while looking at him.

 

"You're the first person that said I'm cute when talking". Sungjong tilted his head. Wanting to know the reason.

 

"When I was a kid, I didn't have friends. They said that I’m odd and they told me to not talk and befriend with them. Then, a year after that incident, I left Korea to Japan. And I mentally told myself, I must hide my accent. That's why I never speak as much as this in front of people. Even my family". He lowered his head. Mentally cursed himself. Sungjong went beside him and patted his back.

 

"You know, when I saw you just now, I think you're a cold person and never know what is emotion. But, then I realized that you're so cute and innocent. Maybe more innocent than me.". Myungsoo looked at him. "Thanks, finally, there's someone that can accept me". Sungjong smiled. He went back to his seat and drank his cappucino. "Let's go! I think you should know this place, right?" The older nodded and they went out from the coffee shop.

 

"I don't even know that Korea has changed drastically.” Myungsoo shouted happily as he drove his car to Han river. Sungjong stared at him and amazed with his innocent smile. He felt the warm around his cheeks as he slowly captured him with his phone.

 

"What are you doing?". Myungsoo noticed him and smirked. "No.. Nothing. I wast just captured the.. umm.. well..". He blurted out. Myungsoo laughed and ruffled Sungjong's hair. Make the younger blushed again.

 

“Are you sure wanted to use my photos as your project?” Sungjong asked. Myungsoo grinned and pinched Sungjong’s cheeks.

 

"I think, we must stop here. I want to capture the view.". He got out from his car and started to played his camera. Then, Sungjong stared at him. His heart beating fast. He never felt like this before. "Myungsoo, you said that your boss is from Paju, right". Myungsoo nodded. "Well, I have a cousin that has the same job with you.".

 

"Photographer?” Sungjong nodded.

 

"What a coincidence. What is his name?". Myungsoo asked. He looked straight.

 

"Nam Woohyun". The photographer shocked. "What?". He asked again. "Nam Woohyun. Why?". Myungsoo frowned. "He's my boss"

 

"What?". This time, Sungjong's eyes rounded. A second later, he laughed. "Hahaha... So, your mean boss is my cousin, right? Aww…” Sungjong squealed. Myungsoo palmed his face. Mentally slapped his face. He wanted to ran away and went home.

 

"Please, don't tell him that I describe him in a bad way." Myungsoo pleaded, frustrated. He kneeled in front of him. Sungjong smirked. This is the time to make sure about his feeling. 'I must know how my feeling towards him'. He thought. "Okay, but with a term".

 

"What? I'll do it!". Sungjong went down. Whispered at him.

 

"Kiss me first. At here". Sungjong touched his lips. Myungsoo startled. His heart beating crazily. Now, his muse want him to kiss his lips. He blinked, sighed.

 

Then, he neared him. The gap between them closed as Myungsoo can feel his breathe mixed with Sungjong's. He can smell Sungjong’s scent. Their faces inched closer and now, he can feel Sungjong's sweet plump lips against him. He felt a beautiful sensation while kissing him. Sungjong felt a lot of butterflies in his stomach and his heartbeat faster. So did Myungsoo. Their mind became blank. Sungjong replied the kiss and they kissed passionately. A minute later, the younger broke the kiss to get some air. "Myungsoo. I think, I started to like you". He confessed. Myungsoo smiled and kissed him again. "Me too. From the first I saw you". He whispered between the kiss.

 

 

 

"How can you take my cousin's?” Woohyun asked him desperately. The younger smiled at him. "He inspired me, boss. And I think... Soon, we can be in laws". He smirked and left the room. Leaving the dumbfounded Woohyun. "What? In laws? It means that...". Woohyun shocked. "KIM MYUNGSOO!"

------------------

Finally, after 5 days of waiting ^^

I've update it *claps*

 

I'm so sorry, guys :(

because I had a cold until now *coughs*

anyway, what do you think about the sequel?

is it good? or bad?

please give me comments and don't forget to subscribe it, okay?

hahahaha...

so, don't worry guys. I'll make another story as soon as possible :)