My bestfriend.. my first.. kiss?!

This love's on me~

 

(Hyoyeon's POV)

 

                                    Hyoyeon-ssi,

 

                                    Can I meet you today if you have time? If that's okay with you.

 

                                     Doojoon

 

 

I'm so startled. I didn't even expect him to text me first! Is it because of my revelation? Did he feel pressured by that? What should I do? Aaaah! I have no choice. I already made my move, Doojoon is already my friend so I hope he'll understand me. 

 

 

 

I replied back to him that I still have a spare time to meet him for a while and that we'll meet at the nearest cafe I know. He answered back quickly that it's alright with him. God, can I handle this?

 

 

 

 

My make-ups are already done and some retouching will be done later. I immediately went outside and looked for our manager.

 

 

 

"Oppa, can I leave first? I have to go somewhere, but I promise to be there in time!" I begged our manager. He thinks for a second and agreed. Everyone knows that i'm not the kind of person who neglects work and i'm never later for our schedules. He gave me one of our cars and a driver of course to drive and fetch me.

 

 

 

I instructed the driver to go that certain cafe and wait for me outside. When I was nearing the entrance, I feel so uneasy. Is it because of Doojoon? God.. Is he angry at me? For saying his name publicly? I looked around and saw Doojoon waving his hands, smiling. 

 

 

 

His smile makes my heart melt. Aaaah...

 

 

 

I smiled upon approaching him. "Doojoon-ssi! Did you wait too long?" I'm worried that he's been waiting for me, but who cares. A guy, no matter who is it, shall have to wait for the lady. Right?

 

 

 

But he didn't pull the chair for me. Oh, if it's Hyukjae oppa.. no one can beat the gentleman inside of him. But why would I think of him right now? Erase. Erase. Focus on Doojoon.

 

 

 

"Nope, I just arrive early. By the way, I heard last night's broadcast and I'm completely shocked! Is that true?" He asked me. I was stunned. What a great way of greeting! Completely shocked me.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry! I'm just pressured by them so I revealed it. I hope it won't trouble you. I made it clear that I'm the one who liked you, not the other way around." I relaxedly told him. I'm not really nervous because one great advantage of that is Doojoon is my friend, but we haven't still dropped our honorifics. I hope we'll came to that point too.

 

 

 

"No way.. i'm completely flattered! I'm just too surprised by it! It's been a big news and yea, i'm touched." At that instant, I felt my cheeks became hot. 

 

 

 

"But Hyoyeon-ssi, I still cannot believe it that it was me. Don't get me wrong, alright? You know that there have been articles on who that person is.." Doojoon continued to talk.

 

 

 

"Sir, here's your order. Two cappuccinos." The waiter said to the person at their back which made me distracted. I kind of glanced at that person and he seems familliar.

 

 

 

I still tried to concentrate to my conversation with Doojoon. "I'm the one whose supposed to be feeling shy.." 

 

 

 

But then, the bracelet that that guy is wearing caught my attention. It's one of my those favorite bracelets that Hyukjae oppa owns. I even tried to get that from him. I decided to call him.

 

 

 

"Hyukjae oppa? Is that you?" I stand and get near to him. He froze and turned around slowly, smiling. It's really Hyukjae oppa! What good coincidence, I can introduce to him Doojoon now.

 

 

 

"Oppa! Come here! Finally, I can introduce you now to Doojoon-ssi. Hyukjae oppa, you know Beast's leader, Doojoon. And Doojoon-ssi, Hyuk--I mean Hyukjae oppa. My bestfriend!" I introduced them to each other cheerfully. I don't know why but I kinda feel relieved that Hyukjae oppa is here. I can't seem to get used to calling him Hyukjae because we are friends waaaay before that I called him by his real name more.

 

 

 

Doojoon stands up and shake hands with Hyukjae oppa. "Annyeong-haseyo." Doojoon greeted formally.

 

 

 

"Ne~annyeong-haseyo." Hyukjae answered back.

 

 

 

"Oppa, are you going somewhere? Stay with us for a while." 

 

 

 

He hesitated but he tried to smile. "I need to go somewhere Hyo."

 

 

 

"Doojoon-ssi, wait for a while. I'll just send oppa outside." 

 

 

 

Doojoon just gave me a nod and smiled.

 

 

 

-----------------

 

 

 

 

 

Hyukjae and Hyoyeon went outside to where Hyukjae's car is parked.

 

 

 

"Oppa! Where are you going? There are a few hours before our recording for your talk show." Hyoyeon reminded him.

 

 

 

"Arasso.. arasso. I'll go now so I won't be late. You too!" Hyukjae pointed Hyo's forehead. "Reserve your dating for later."

 

 

 

She pouted and lowered her head. "We're not even dating! You know that.." 

 

 

 

"Hey.. i'm just kidding." Hyukjae pinched her cheeks. Really, this aegyo of Hyo is really cute. "Go back there, he seems jealous of us. He's been eyeing us several times." 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon glanced inside and noticed that Doojoon looks a bit impatient due to his finger tapping at the table.

 

 

 

"Alright oppa, i'll go inside now. But.. why is there two of that?" Hyo said while pointing at the two cappuccinos he's holding.

 

 

 

"You see.." Hyukjae grinned at her showing his gums. "I'm supposed to meet Gyuri-ssi now." He said, all proud.

 

 

 

Hyoyeon didn't respond immediately and completely showing a shocked face. She wasn’t expecting that the two of them were already at that stage.

 

 

 

"You're accusing me of dating, but you're the one who's doing it! Oppa, don't forget to update me about that alright? I'll see you later! Bye! Take care!" Hyoyeon waved goodbye at him while Hyukjae did the same.

 

 

 

-----

 

 

 

Several hours later, all the members of SNSD are already on the set for Super Junior's Foresight taping. The PD and SNSD's manager are having a talk while the members are on the dressing room.

 

 

 

"Seo, did you already inform your husband about our taping today?" Tiffany said to Seohyun.

 

 

 

Seo blushed. "Unnie! Why should I? It's just a virtual marriage. Nothing more." Seo answered back defensively.

 

 

 

"So are you saying it's mooooore with Kyu oppa then?" Yuri joined in.

 

 

 

"Unnie! Stop teasing me!" 

 

 

 

"Look, Seo is blushing! Haha. We really need to pair these two up." Hyo said.

 

 

 

"But is it just me? I thought there's also Jungsoo oppa and Taeng unnie?" Seo said with a smirk on her face. It's really like that, Seo seemed innocent but whenever they are gathered together, she can get along with the teasing easily.

 

 

 

Everyone in the room howled.

 

 

 

"GUYS!" Taeyeon shouted. "It's oveeeeer!" She said comically making everyone laugh.

 

 

 

"What's over?!" Leeteuk suddenly went inside in their room making everyone stunned. No one answered him. The members suddenly got quiet and returned to what they're doing, leaving Taeyeon there to handle it alone.

 

 

 

"Yah! What's over?!" Leeteuk again asked, he's now infront of Taeyeon who is also silent at that moment.

 

 

 

"Oppa.. not here." Taeyeon said firmly.

 

 

 

"Why? Are you ashamed infront of your members? Are you even joking about the two of us?" The angered Leeteuk said at Taeyeon.

 

 

 

Hyo suddenly left outside the room. She can't stand those two whenever they're having a couple fight. Yes, their relationship is really on and off which makes also the other members frustrated. The company helped them protect their relationship since they are both leaders of SNSD and SuJu.

 

 

 

Hyo was standing outside the room when she spotted Hyukjae at one side doing something at his phone. She slowly walked towards his direction and covered his eyes.

 

 

 

"GUESS WHO?" Hyo said in totally different tone, sweet and seductive. 

 

 

 

"Hmm? Who can it be?" 

 

 

 

"Uh-hummm..."

 

 

 

"Is it my one and only bestfriend?" Hyuk answered while grinning. Of course I knew it. Just her smell and yes, the height. Keke!

 

 

 

"It's unfair! How did you knew it?!" Hyoyeon said while pouting.

 

 

 

"Aiyooo.. are you even asking me that? How wouldn't I know! But, why are you outside?" 

 

 

 

"Don't even ask. Lover's quarrel." Hyo pointed their dressing room using her lips.

 

 

 

"Ohhh.. I knew it. Hyung seemed uneasy since this morning. Can't really stand lover's quarrel? How well can you do it if you're the one involved with you-know-who." Hyuk said with a smirk, teasing Hyo.

 

 

 

"Doesn't matter. That wouldn't happen anyway." 

 

 

 

"Why? What happened?"

 

 

 

"He seemed different when I get back. He speaks less and a bit unattentive."

 

 

 

Ha! He's jealous? They're not even in a relationship and he's getting jealous already? But does that means that he like Hyo too?

 

 

 

"Don't worry about that. Let's check Hyung and Taeyeon now." Hyuk grabbed Hyo's arms and they went together at SNSD's dressing room.

 

 

 

 

 

(Hyoyeon's POV)

 

 

 

Hyuk oppa grabbed me in the arm and we went together to look at what's happening inside our room. I went to look first, I opened halfway the door and peeped inside. Hyuk oppa followed too. He placed his head on my shoulder as he peeped inside. 

 

 

 

"What's happening now?" He whispered into my ear softly that made me quiver for a second. His warm breath brushed over my ear. Why am I feeling this now? We're always this close but...

 

 

 

"Uhh.. Th-They're still talking oppa."

 

 

 

Why am I stammering?! I felt kind of uneasy. 

 

 

 

"Oppa, move." I commanded him. But he made things the other way around, he glued his cheeks into mine and hugged me from behind. What does he think he's doing right now!? And we're even outside! AH! This is not right!

 

 

 

I banged his head using mine at once with a big impact. He instantly moves away and shouted.

 

 

 

"AAAAAAWWWW!" 

 

 

 

The members heard it and they went outside to see what's happening.

 

 

 

"What happened?" Jessica was the one who went outside first and asked them. Hyukjae oppa was the one to answer.

 

 

 

"I was just teasing her!" Hyukjae said while still looking in pain.

 

 

 

"Teasing me? You called that teasing me?! You.. you!" Ugh, I can't even said what he did. It would be so embarassing and my members can be so sneaky. I looked at them and there, their eyes are already suspicious.

 

 

 

"You two! You.. compliment each other well.." Leeteuk said and made the others eyes widened.

 

 

 

"Ommo! We have another couple! From Kyu and Seo, Leeteuk and Taeng and now.. Hyo and Hyukjae!" Yoona said in high spirited voice.

 

 

 

I was astounded. US? A couple?! No way. NO WAY!

 

--------------

 

Hyoyeon's Flashback....

 

 

 

I was an elementary student and yes, I already had a boyfriend at that time. Well, you can say it's just a puppy love. But I didn't consider him as my first love. We were still just kids and currently at the stage of exploring. He was the one who showed interest on me first. He's not my classmate though but still, he always went to my classroom. He always borrows my pencil, asks what time is it. He did anything just to get my attention and eventually, I gave in. 

 

 

 

One day, I was assigned to clean the room together with my other classmates and they did this thing that whoever will step outside should kiss everyone that's on the row. It's only kiss on the cheeks and I didn't hesitate, I wanted to go outside just to see him.

 

 

 

When I got outside, there.. I saw him standing and expressionless.

 

 

 

"Oppa, should we go now?" I asked him. He just nodded. We went outside together. It's our routine that he'll send me home everytime the class ended. We still hadn't reached HHWW (holding hands while walking) stage yet. There was no skinship at all.

 

 

 

We were just walking the road towards my house when he asked me to go to another way. He led the way and we went to a dark alley.

 

 

 

"Oppa, why are we here?" I asked him. I felt kind of scared at that time because his face is still expressionless.

 

 

 

"Why did you kiss them?" He suddenly asked me.

 

 

 

"They said that I should kiss them for me to be able to go out. I did that so I could see you." I answered innocently at that time.

 

 

 

"Then, I guess.. It should be alright if we do it too. Here." He pointed his lips. I didn't answer him because I was also anticipating it.. I wonder how would it feel like and there he is.. slowly forwarding his face into mine. He gave me a light kiss on my lips first and I did the same to him and then we slowly opened our mouth and try to deepen the kiss. I felt thrilled; it was like an experiment that we wanted to do together.

 

 

 

But.. that boy, is Lee Hyukjae.

 

 

 

Hyukjae.

 

 

 

Super Junior's Eunhyuk.

 

 

 

My bestfriend..

 

------

 

 

 

"YAH! HYO! Are you listening? They're calling us now." Hyuk claps his hands infront of Hyoyeon’s face and that made her come back to her senses again.

 

 

 

She took a quick glance on the whole room and she dumbfounded when the two of them are left inside.

 

 

 

"Your members already went there inside the studio. After they teased you about us being a couple you instantly went blank. Aren't you used to that? They always tease us!" Hyukjae said platonically. "Anyway, let's go." He motioned his hand, asking me to follow him.

 

 

 

Huh! Beats me. I don't have anything left for you too! Hyoyeon said in her thoughts.

 

 

 

They entered the studio together and everyone was giving a cue for them to go to their places. The show went well, Leeteuk and Hyukjae's hosting are really impressive – as always. They asked questions that have been already asked to them on the other shows but who cares? Everyone seemed to be interested with it anyways. As the taping goes on, they are just enjoying every bit of it since they're already like a family.

 

 

 

"Alright.. then.. The last part of this show.. We'll talk about SNSD's firsts!" Shindong announced to them.

 

 

 

"Firsts? Hmm.. what should we discuss about their firsts then?" Hyukjae said.

 

 

 

The MCs including us are just exchanging questions and answers about that but then, Leeteuk suddenly said something.

 

 

 

"What about first kisses? Can we talk about that?" Leeteuk looks for their managers and the PD. The three just nodded and give them a GO sign.

 

 

 

CRAP! This is the last thing I don't want to talk about.