You're my Bestfriend!

This love's on me~

 

After the radio show, Hyoyeon quickly pulled the brunette at the corner.

 

"Yaaah! Why? Why?" Hyukjae asked Hyoyeon while she was pulling him. 

 

"You're asking me why? Have you forgotten what I told you earlier?" Hyo displayed a smirk on her lips. "You owe me." Then she grinned at him.

 

Hyukjae looks flustered. I thought she'd fail to remember it.. Ugh, this girl is really sharp. He thought.

 

"Can we not talk about this here? You know.." He whispered and then looked around. They saw everyone taking pictures and chattering with each other. Plus the fact that they are still inside the KBS building with that many fans outside who are taking fan pictures, of course, they can’t just talk about it all freely there.

 

Hyoyeon raised her eyebrow. "So? They wouldn't care." She paused for a while and glanced at the people outside the studio. "Who would care by the way." She laughed at what she said.

 

Hyukjae pinched Hyo's ear. "YOU! Really horrible!" 

 

She tried to hit his hands but he didn't move a bit. Let's see! She then pinched his nose as a form of revenge and they just pinched each other's faces in the end while laughing.

 

"Aisssh, those two really.." Taeyeon uttered to the other members.

 

"Let them.. You know those can only do that to each other." Leeteuk said while the other members nodded and just continued chatting.

 

"STOOOP! STOOOP!" Hyukjae raised both of his hands and surrendered to Hyoyeon. "You pinched too hard! Look, my face is soooo red now!" He looked at the glass door to see his face.

 

Hyoyeon can't stop laughing. "You started it!" She glanced at Hyukjae's face. Ohh, it's really red! Does mine looks like that too? She immediately looked at the glass door.

 

 Suddenly, the brunette pinched again Hyoyeon's cheeks and ran away. "Meehhh-rooong!" 

 

Hyukjae bumped into Yuri and the others and when he's about to apologize there he saw Hyoyeon's haunted expression. DANGER! I must save myself first! He then immediately ran away. "Sorry guys! But I have to save myself first!" Hyukjae then waved to the others.

 

 "Oppa! If I caught, you're dead!" Hyoyeon ran after him. 

 

"Hyoyeon-ah! Where are you going? We need to leave right away!" Sunny yelled at Hyoyeon.

 

"Don't mind them. Just let them play. Hyukjae will bring Hyo home." Leeteuk said and then grinned. "But.. you'll have to send me home since Hyukjae drove here and I don't have a car."

 

The girls looked at each other. Taeyeon was the to speak up since she's the leader."Of course oppa, no problem! C'mon, let's go! I want to rest now." Taeyeon stretched her arms and yawned a bit.

 

 

------------------------------

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Hyukjae is hiding from Hyoyeon. Maybe she went home already because I heard Sunny yelling at Hyo. He looked around to check if Hyo's not there. She's really not here. Thank God, i'm safe!

 

 "At last, I can go home now!" Hyukjae blurted out. He immediately went to the elevator but when he's about to press the button he heard someone talking at his back.

 

"Who said you'll go home?" Hyo said in a low deep voice.

 

Hyuk jumped a bit and his face was all frightened. He turned around to the one who spoke. "You startled me!" Hyukjae said and hits Hyo's shoulder.

 

Hyoyeon burst out her laughter. 

 

"Why?!" Hyukjae asked looking puzzled but Hyoyeon just continued to laugh. "Yaaaah! Why're you laughing?" He continued to ask. 

 

 The elevator opened. Hyuk entered inside while Hyoyeon continues to laugh. "Stop laughing!" He grabbed her hands and they rode the elevator together.

 

Hyoyeon eventually laughed her heart out and stopped. She breathes for a while and then out of the blue she suddenly remembered her revelation on Sukira. Ommo~I almost forgot it! Ughh, why did I ever opened that issue? It shouldn't happen this way!

 

"Are you done laughing now?" Hyukjae, crossed arms, asked her.

 

"It's your fault! You're too cute oppa!" She chuckles and answered honestly.

 

"I know! I'm sorry i'm much cuter than you." He flipped his hair and tried to act cute.

 

Then the elevator suddenly opened and someone saw Hyukjae doing an aegyo. "Oh, excuse us." He bowed to the people in front and go out to the elevator with Hyoyeon. 

 

"Aishhh. My image is ruined again! It's always like this when i'm with you! You're my image ruiner!" Hyukjae stomps his feet. "Pretend you don't know me next time!" He commanded her and walked away. He went straight to where his car is parked and clicked the alarm.

 

"Hyukjae oppa! Where are you going?" Hyoyeon followed him.

 

"Home. Why?" He answered. He opened the door halfway and gazed at Hyo.

 

 "Hmm, alright. Let's go!" Hyoyeon opened the passenger seat and sat on it without asking the car owner.

 

 Eunhyuk didn't respond because of his shock. "Yah, go home with your members! I'm too tired to send you home." He sat on the driver's seat and wore the seatbelt.

 

"I can't. They left me.. it's because of you again! I had to chase you!" She complained to him.

 

 He looked at her. "Why? You won't send me home?" She asked him.

 

Hyukjae then sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "Do I have a choice? Wear your seatbelt." He instructed to her with an authoritative tone and eventually starts the engine.

 

"Just bear with it. Yah oppa! This is not the first time you are going to send me home. Why are you so moody these days? Is it because you're already dating? Tsk." Hyoyeon frowned.

 

"Yaaaah.." Eunhyuk responded in a melodious tone. "Don't be like that." He looked at her and saw her fierce eyes looking back at him with her eyebrows up."Arasssso arasssso! I'll tell you the story. Alright?" Then he saw her smile. Ayyyy, I can't handle this girl's temper well. But frankly speaking, I think i'm the one who can handle her temper. Even her members can't really tell her mood in a glance.

 

 "What're you thinking? Speak up now. I'm sooo intrigued!" Hyoyeon pleads him. Then suddenly, Eunhyuk phone rings. 

 

"Ughh, intruder! Is that Gyuri? Talk to her later! I want to hear the gossip. Kekeke!" Hyoyeon said.

 

 Eunhyuk looked at the screen first before answering, it's Donghae. Thank God! If it's Gyuri then I wouldn't answer at all. He pressed the speaker since he's driving.

 

"Oh why?" Eunhyuk asked Donghae.

 

"Where are you? Eeteuk hyung already got home and he's with the members of SNSD. Now, where are you?" Donghae continuously asked.

 

"Tsk, Donghae oppa is really talkative." Hyoyeon murmured but Donghae heard it.

 

"Yah! Don't speak!" Hyukjae mouthed to Hyoyeon.

 

"YAAAH! Are you with Hyoyeon? YOU! YOU!" Donghae continued to talk.

 

"I'll talk to you later, alright? I'll just take Hyo home. Her members left her earlier so I had to." Hyukjae said to Donghae.

 

"Why are you explaining? Hyukjae oppa will take me home. Annyeong Donghae oppa!" Hyoyeon said and ended the call.

 

"Why did you do that? Donghae will call again for sure." 

 

"Aiiissh, just ignore him for now. Oppa, I'm your bestfriend! You should allot time for me first, plus you still haven't told me about Gyuri."Hyoyeon said, sulking. 

 

"But Donghae is my male bestfriend too." 

 

"But you get to know me first! Donghae became your bestfriend since you're in a group. Right? Do you want me to have another bestfriend too? Are you even listening? Stop the car first so we can talk." She commanded him.

 

He parked the car where they usually hangout when they were still trainees. It's a park. They still go there whenever they are given breaks but no so often anymore since they are both busy with their own schedule. 

 

 Hyoyeon opened the door first and turned around several times like she's on air. 

 

"Gosh, I missed this place! It's like ages since we went here!" Hyoyeon exclaimed her thoughts. "But.. are just the both of us knows this place? You didn't exposed it to anyone?"

 

"Of course I haven't! It's our secret hideout and I don't like anyone to know about this place." He said and sat at the greeny grass.

 

The place is like a park which usually closes down at midnight but they know a secret passage on their way in. 

 

"Good! Okay now, start telling me the story. When did this start? You and Gyuri?" Hyoyeon asked like she was an interrogator. She sat beside Hyukjae and turned her phone to silent mode.

 

"Alright! So, I think you know that I was the one that recommended Gyuri-ssi to DJ together with Shin-hyung. It started there, I recommended her because I know that Shin-hyung kind of liked Gyuri-ssi and I just . But then they got so close that I feel this weird feeling, that i was jealous so I promised to get her number. So, when KARA guested on Sukira, I'm soooo nervous! I'm sooo shy that I couldn't even ask her number." He paused and sighed.

 

"So, did you get her number or somebody else did?" She curiously asked. 

 

"I casually get their numbers, not obviously. Then, I started to send her messages and ask if she already ate, etc. Then last night, we just met accidentally and I asked her to dinner and she agreed. But i'm so nervous that I even stammered while asking her." He laughed shyly."Aigoo, what's wrong with me? I can't act normal when i'm with a girl."

 

Hyoyeon hits Eunhyuk's neck. "Oppa! So what do you call me? A guy?!"

 

"Of course not! You're different from them. As you said, you're my bestfriend right? That explains it. So, care to tell me about your 'mystery crush'? Owww, it's not mystery crush now, it's Doojoon." Hyukjae said sarcastically. "You dare to call me your bestfriend but then you don't share that to me? HUH?" 

 

 

Hyoyeon laughed. "Of course! That would be the mystery! Keke! I always said to everyone the clues. It's just i'm so fascinated with him. Taeyeon even called me a 'BEAST fangirl' coz I always promote them to the members." 

 

The older looked at her intently. "You promote them?! Uh-huhhhh.. so you even forget SuJu because of them? Nah, that's really offending." 

 

"Duhh, we're in the same company oppa! And note that whenever SuJu appears, SNSD is always there. So don't be like that." Hyoyeon defended herself.

 

"You really like Doojoon that much?" Eunhyuk asked seriously. Hyoyeon didn't answer right away. She looked at his eyes. 

 

 "Hmm.. You really like Gyuri that much?" Hyoyeon mimicly asked.

 

They just smiled at each other. There's no need for words, just gestures is enough for them to understand each other.

 

 "C'mon, i'll take you home. It's getting late." Eunhyuk said. Hyoyeon just stands and followed him.

 

 

 

A/N: Comments are loved! <3