You really! Babo!

This love's on me~

 

Hyoyeon was walking together with him, the man that she loves. They went to the nearest coffee shop in the vicinity, their hands tightly clasp with each other. Hoping that no one would notice them, they wore disguises. They are both idols and if someone saw them, it will be a big issue – of course. Millions of fans will kill her and maybe some of her fans might hate the other person wherein she’s involved.

 

They decided to go out of the shop and just wander around the streets while holding each other's hands – they never thought of letting go at that time because everything feels so right.

 

"Oppa, I'm thankful that you finally agreed to go out with me!" Hyoyeon said.

 

The man who's with her held her hands and gently squeezed it. "Of course, you know that we are too busy to see each other. I won't give up this opportunity to be together with you." The man said to Hyoyeon.

 

Hyoyeon smiled gently and hugged him in return.

 

"I miss you.." The man slowly moved his head towards hers and she closed her eyes to wait for that kiss to happen.

 

 

 

 

 

"YAAAAH! Stop kissing me! Wake up!! Yaaah stop it! So gross!" Sooyoung tried to let go of Hyoyeon while trying to slap her face. "Wake up Hyosookie!" She tapped her cheeks again.

 

Hyoyeon rubbed her eyes and finally gets to her senses. She immediately stands up and jumps on their bed, kicking all the pillows which are placed on top of it.

 

"Sooyoung-ah! I almost, almost! Just kissed him on my dream! Thanks to you I woke up!" She said excitedly but with sarcasm.

"Kissed who?" Sooyoung asked.

 

Hyoyeon blushed. "You know! My one and only idol!" She playfully said to her followed by a cute wink. She got up and went to face the mirror. "I'm soooo happy today! I think I just recharged my energy!" She dreamily swung around the room hugging a pillow.

 

Sooyoung laughed and threw a pillow on Hyo's head – and it did hit her. "Yah stop it! If you'll do that, you better tell me who the guy is instead. You are waaaaay too secretive about the identity of that 'secret crush' of yours! And as your closest friend, I’m feeling a bit offended because you didn’t even share that secret of yours to me!" She sulked.

 

"Of course! It is my only pride! Meeeeh-roong! I'll go shower first!" Hyo hurriedly ran and closed the washroom's door.

 

That was close! Hyoyeon silently thought. She was quite, of course, feeling guilty towards her members because she’s obviously can’t tell who the person she’s been dreaming for months. Every member had already asked her to reveal it but she just can’t. Should she reveal it now? No! Hyoyeon, think about your image first, okay? Should I reveal it now? NO NO NO! Image is first Hyo!

 

Hyoyeon shook her head to erase all those thoughts and continued to take a bath when her phone suddenly rings. The caller id showed the name 'Eunhyack'.

 

"Hello?" She answered, acting like she just woke up – using a raspy and cracked voice.

 

"Did I wake you up?" The voice on the other line seems a bit concerned.

 

"No, it's okay. So, what 'ya need?" She silently chuckled. He's really easy to fool. Babo Eunhyack!

 

"I forgot to tell you last night that I’ll will have a recording later for Sukira together with the SNSD members. Just want to let you know." He said followed by a soft chuckle.

 

What is this guy sayin'? Is he still asleep? She muttered in her thoughts. How she wished that she could smack his head at this very moment.

 

"YAH! Are you mistakin' me for Gyuri now? Earth calling Eunhyack! Do you know who you're calling?!" She forgot that she’s acting all sleepy and suddenly screamed at him.

 

She heard some noise on the other line like he looked at the screen of his phone because she faintly heard some rustles and sighs and she knew that he was wide awake now. Then a few seconds of silence came.

 

"Oh, I'm sorry Hyo.. I thought I dialled Gyuri-ssi. Sorry!" Then he suddenly hanged up.

 

“Eunhyack babo! Babo!” She groggily grumbled while taking off her clothes.  “What a nice morning! He even mistaken me for that pretending goddess? The nerve!”

 

In her anguish, she splashed water in the mirror and continued to shower.

 

 

**

 

 

 

She was feeling all refreshed after that an hour of peaceful bath. Hyoyeon just grabbed any homey clothes and wore it because they don’t have any schedule for that day except for the Sukira later at night.

 

"What happened to you? You don’t look so good." Sooyoung asked her and touched her face.

 

"Nothing, I'm just.. hungry!" She looked around and whispered on Sooyoung's ears. "Did Taeyeon already cook?"

 

Sooyoung shook her head. "Nope, she already went out with Sunkyu to do some grocery shopping with manager oppa. So, will you cook for me?" She said in a delighted hopeful tone.

 

"Of course! So, what do you want for breakfast?" Hyo smiled sneakily. Whenever she feels frustrated, she always cooks because, food is her medicine! It's either she dance or she cooks. Although these past few days, she tried not to eat a lot because whenever she looked at the other members, she felt a bit insecure because of their slim bodies – in which she wasn’t born gifted at.

 

"Anything!” Sooyoung grinned at her. “You know I can eat anything!"

 

She just decided to reminisce the dream she had earlier, her secret crush to make her nerves relaxed. How she hoped that she could confess to him one day, but yea, that’s impossible. She chuckled at the thought.

 

"Ooooh, smells yummy!" Sooyeon walked and grabbed a bite of bacon which Hyoyeon is cooking.

 

"Yah! Wait for me to finish! I'll make you wash the dishes!" She scared Jessica because Jessica hates to wash dishes. The ever princess like in their group.

 

"Alright, chill! Girls, breakfast is ready! Hyo cooked!" Jessica shouted and in a just a bit second, everybody sat together and ate together.

 

Hyo smiled contently. She’s really lucky to have these girls in her life but at the same time, she’s sorry that she can’t share all of her secret to them. A person has rights to keep something, right? But then, she decided that she’ll reveal it soon. Just so you wait girls.

 

--------------------------------

 

 

"Hyukjae-ah! It's time to eat! Wake up now or else you'll be left out with nothing!" Heechul spanked Hyukjae's several times waiting for him to response.

 

"Alright alright! I'm awake now hyung, satisfied? Go and eat now." He answered with his eyes still closed.

 

"Just go out there alright?" He nodded and Heechul then exited the room.

 

Unconsciously, Hyukjae reached his phone under his pillow and pressed speed dial 6. He's with Gyuri last night, they hang out together because they are close friends – or at least they have quite a good relationship now. But maybe, that can develop into something more.

 

"Hello?" She answered the call in a coarse voice, seemingly, he woke up her.

 

"Did I wake you up?" He immediately became concern, hoping that he doesn't set her mood badly because of the call.

 

"No, it's okay. So, what 'ya need?" Gyuri said like nothing happened but still her voice is not good. Maybe because she just woke up. He thought.

 

"I forgot to tell you last night that we will have a recording later for Sukira together with the SNSD members. Just want to let you know." He said suavely and chuckled. Of course, it's the first step. He should remind her with his schedules and she’ll eventually tell hers. That’s how relationship works. He grinned.

 

Suddenly he heard her sighed heavily. "YAH! Are you mistakin' me for Gyuri now? Earth calling Eunhyack! Do you know who you're calling?!" The voice is familliar now, and it's back to normal.. He looked at the screen to see who it is and BAM! He pressed 3 instead of 6!

 

!

 

"Oh, I'm sorry Hyo.. I thought I dialled Gyuri-ssi. Sorry!" He didn't know what to say and just hung up the phone.

 

He frustratedly ran his fingers on his red soft locks and groaned heavily. He was so shocked of what happened. He didn't even expect that! It was a first that he made such a mistake!

 

He’s not even drunk, how could he be drunk with 4 glasses of orange juice? He sighed again for the nth time and thought deeply of how he will act later if they met at the studio. He couldn’t even imagine what’s going to happen with just the picture of Hyoyeon’s brows pointing upwards – it successfully gave him the creeps. But he did the mistake so he should bear with the consequences.

 

He washed his face and went straight ahead to the dining table to join the members for breakfast.

 

"Sit down Hyukjae-ah, eat." Leeteuk, the ever so caring leader, puts food on his plate.

 

"Thanks Hyung!" Hyukjae smiled widely and in return, Leeteuk tapped his shoulders.

 

"So, how did your date with Gyuri went so far?" Shindong, one of the most who loves to gossip, asked him curiously.

 

After that, all eyes are on him now. Eager to hear to what he’s going to say.

 

"Yaaah! Don't look at me like that! We're still just friends!" He can't suppress his smile and that would explain it.

 

"Ooooohhh.." All of them continuously.

 

"Hyukjae-ah, don't forget our recording later with SNSD, alright? Don't oversleep!" The commanding and bubbly leader told him.

 

"Arasssso hyung!" And he saluted him.

 

Right, with SNSD. How's that?! He can't hardly imagine how will he act later.

 

 

 

 

----------------------

 

 

 

 

That night, everyone is getting ready to go to KBS building for Sukira. Unfortunately, not all the members are going. Only Miyoung, Yuri, Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Sunkyu and her because the others are having a different schedule.

 

While on their way there, the girls are having a conversation.

 

"Girls, choose carefully the questions and the things you'll talk about on the recording, alright?" Their manager reminded them.

 

"YES OPPA!~" The girls answered in chorus.

 

"I think it will be fun! We'll have loads of talks to do together with Jungsoo oppa and Hyukjae oppa!" Sunkyu exclaimed.

 

"I'm thinking the same. It's been a while since we do our guesting on Sukira since we promoted Hoot so much. I miss hanging out with SuJu members!" Miyoung seconded her.

 

Super Junior and Girls' Generation have a 'real-like' family bonding ever since their training days. So being close and sharing their feelings is just basic to them.

 

Yea right. Hyoyeon expressed herself silently; afraid it might cause some misunderstanding.

 

"Get ready girls, we're almost there." The manager announced and Hyoyeon just observed their car entering the building.

 

 

 

 

=============

A/N: And i'm back my dear readers! I hope I can finish this! So my fellow HyoHyuk shippers, inspire me! I'm going to beta this one and rewrite some parts :) hope you guys are still here! <333