nine | Ryeowook

Eventually, You Will Say Oops!

n i n e.
Why Don't You Understand?


While cooking, my phone rang. My cellphone's in the living room, but I can't leave what I'm cooking, it may overcook or may cause fire.

 

How I wish Yesung-hyung and Sungmin be friends. I can't stand seeing them fight or annoyed. I love Yesung hyung so much. I want him to smile always and not to be hot-tempered if I see him with Sungmin.

 

My phone rang thrice. "AISH!" I shouted. But it's a good thing because I'm almost done cooking. "Yoboseyo?"

 

"How can you forget me that easily?"

 

"What do you want, Kyuhyun?"

 

"We should make Min and Yesung-hyung to be friends again, or else I'll get mad at them."

 

"What should we do?"

 

"Should we convince them?"

 

"They'll just be forced to say sorry or to apologize."

 

"Let's think for another plan."

 

I suddenly head Sungmin hyung's voice at the back. "Yah, Cho Kyuhyun! Who are you talking to?

 

"Have to go. Talk to you later."

 

"Okay. Bye."

 

We should talk to our lovers, or else we'll all suffer. But they're so stubborn. How I wish they're friends already and get over with it, I thought. But my Yesungie-hyung did everything to make Minnie-hyung love him. What  should they do? They've broke their own hearts.

 

I can feel someone outside the kitchen. Why is he here? Is he eavesdropping? But I heard footsteps going up the stairs. I guess he just gets our new clothes in the living room.

 

I started to think.

 

How will Yesungie hyung and Minnie hyung be friends?