Chap 6(Together... Love You)

My First Kiss For You

A/N: Here is Chap 6. I hope you like this. ^^

===============================================

I have to wait him for a long time here [sign] I wish he could know my feelings.

Krystal thinks.

 

Oh! There is Krystal I think she is waiting KyuHyun… Minho thinks.

 

What happen to me? I feel really sleepy… Because of the medicine that I drank? Arrr… Anyway I am sleepy…Krystal thinks. But she can’t handle herself. She fell asleep on the bench.

 

Choi Minho this is your chance… I must steal her first kiss? Sulli says me to take but she is sleeping so I need to steal… Saranghae Krystal…  Minho thinks and he went near Krystal. He sat beside where Krystal was lying asleep.

 

“So cute…” He smiled.

 

“OMO! Noona… Is he gonna kiss her?” Onew asked.

“May be…” Victoria answered.

 

“It is so sweet…” Luna said.

“Yeah! Romantic…” JongHyun said.

 

“I love this…” Key said.

“Well, it is just sweet and cute. ^^” Amber said.

 

“OMG! Taemin oppa…. I love this…” Sulli said.

“Yeah…” Taemin said.

 

Should I kiss her? Or not? Should I lose my chance? FIGHTING!! I can do it… Minho thinks and he landed his lips on Krystal’s. Then he kissed her deeply.

I hope you won’t wake up.  He thinks and kiss her cheek.

 

All the f(x) and SHINee members : OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

Then Minho went out. Krystal woke up after that.

 

Oh! I am just dreaming… Why am I dreaming such a dream? Minho oppa kisses me? Arrrr…. [Sign] it is not true… But I think I felt like someone kisses me. Yes, I am dreaming.I feel something like exciting? No, can't be... Jung SooJung you don't love Minho oppa right? You just love him as brother right? Krystal thinks.

 

“Krystal…” KyuHyun called her.

“Oppa…” she shouted and ran toward him.

“What’s up?” KyuHyun asked.

“Ar, oppa today I want to confess you that…” Krystal said.

“Confess me what?” KyuHyun asked.

“That I LOVE YOU…” Krystal said.

“Krystal…” KyuHyun said.

“And, I don’t want to give my first kiss to Minho oppa so I postpone that kiss scene to tomorrow.” Krystal said. “Oppa, will you accept my first kiss?” Krystal said. Then KyuHyun kisses her. Then he release her.

“Is that okay?” he asked.

“Oppa… Thanks...” she said.

“I got your first kiss but you don’t have mine…” KyuHyun said.

“Why?” Krystal asked.

“Because my kisses belong to SeoHyun…” KyuHyun said. Krystal can’t handle her tears. Flowing like a river.

“Oppa, so you like… ……….. SeoHyun unnie?” Krystal asked. “Why do you kiss me?” Krystal asked crying.

“Because you want to give me your first kiss… But Krys… I don’t love you before. Just as a sister I love you…” KyuHyun said and walked away.

“KyuHyun oppa…. You are so mean…” Krystal said and cry.

 

“Poor Krystal, I told her. I know KyuHyun doesn’t love her.” Victoria said.

“I don’t want her to sad. Unnie tell her that Minho got her first kiss…” Sulli said.

“It is good idea Sulli…” Key said.

“I never think Kyu oppa would like that mean…” Luna said. JongHyun looked at her.

“See now, I am the best for you.” JongHyun said.

“I know, I know…” Luna said.

 

 

So happy that I got Krystal’s first kiss. I really love this. Minho smiled.

 

Onew, Victoria, Luna, JongHyun, Key, Amber, Sulli and Taemin went to crying Krystal.

 

“I told you right?” Victoria shouted.

“Sorry, unnie… I shouldn’t give my fist kiss to that man…” Krystal said and Luna laugh.

“Don’t you know, KyuHyun doesn’t got your first kiss.” Luna said.

“So who?” Krystal asked.

“CHOI MINHO…” everyone said.

What did they tell? Minho oppa got my first kiss? How can he?I am dreaming right? Or did really Minho oppa took my first kiss?No right? I felt alittle happy? I don't love him right?or DO I REALLY FALLEN FOR HIM?? Krystal thinks.

“Confuse right?” Key asked. Krystal nodded.

“Minho stole your first kiss when you are sleeping…” JongHyun said.

“Minho oppa?” Krystal said and she ran. She ran then she saw Minho sitting on the bench near the pond.

“Oppa…” she called out.

“Krystal?” Minho said. Then Krystal ran toward her. Then she hugged her.

“Oppa, why am I so fool?” she asked him. “I should know you love me…” Krystal continued.

“You knew?” Minho asked. Krystal nodded.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to do that……” Minho said and Krystal suddenly kisses him.

It take for 3mins.

Then they take a break.

“Saranghae Minho oppa…” Krystal said.

“Saranghae Krystal…” Minho said and continued kissing.

 

 

“Sweet…” Victoria said.

“YAH, you two you should stop…” JongHyun shouted.

 

Then they two looked at each other and smiles.

“Oppa I love you… but I think I like KyuHyun oppa… I don’t know I have a feelings on you… My heart beat faster when I see you oppa…” Krystal said.

“That is call LOVE, SooJung… I love you too…” Minho said.

 ====================================================

Chapter 6 finish.

Sorry, if it is boring.

This is not the end yet. They both will happy until...

Krystal went to States back.

From that on, Kevin Woo and Yuri will come. ^^

I hope you like this..

Thanks 4 people who read, comments and subscribe. ^^

====================================================