Chap 3 (Onstal is real or not?)

My First Kiss For You

A/N: Here is new Chap... I hope you like this... smiley

 victoria song

Arrr, what happen to Minho oppa? He acts strange all the day? What happen to him? Something wrong…Krystal was thinking lying on her bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Day,

“Sulli, go and wake Krystal up…” Luna shouted.

“Unnie, you go and wake her up… I am in hurry…” Sulli said while make upping.

“YAH, Choi Sulli where are you going?” Luna asked.

“DATE…” Sulli slipped the word. “I mean friends chat… My high school friend.” Sulli correct her mistake.

“Are you sure? So why are you make upping that lot?” Luna asked.

“Not to be able to know…” Sulli said.

“Or, I think I heard DATE?” Luna asked. Sulli’s face turned red.

“UNNIE…” Sulli shouted.

“You are dating with??” Luna said.

“Taemin…” Amber finishes the sentences.

“Unnies…. I am going…” Sulli said and went out.

“Haha that girl…” Luna said smiling. “So, I am going to wake the sleepy head up.” Luna said and goes to Krystal’s room.

“YAH, SooJung wake up…” Luna said.

“What time is it Unnie?” Krystal asked.

“YAH, it is already 9:30…” Luna said.

“BWOH?” Krystal shouted. Then she went to her bathroom and does her business and shower up then she change her clothes and wear a huge glass and hat. Then he ran downstairs.

“Unnie… I am going…” Krystal said to Luna.

“Where? Today we’re free…” Luna said. “YAH, I invite SHINEEs today. They’ll come for the lunch.” Luna said.

“Sorry… I have to go…” Krystal said and ran out.

“Ar, this little girl. Is she also have a date?” Luna thinks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(At the mall)

, Krystal you are so late… f(x) invite us… I want to see Victoria today.Onew was thinking.

“Sorry! Oppa… I am late.” Krystal said.

“That’s okay.” Onew said.

“Oppa, I have an ideal. That is really easy.” Krystal said.

“What?” Onew asked.

“Tell her…” Krystal said.

“YAH, how can I?” Onew shouted.

“Oppa, I think it is a little loud…” Krystal said.

“OMO! It is Krystal unnie and Onew oppa…” the fan girls shouted.

“Oppa, can you give me your Auto?” the fan girls shouted.

“Oppa, are you dating with Krystal unnie? OMG! I neve think of… Onstal fighting…” another fan girl said.

“OPPA, RUN…” Krystal said. And Onew run then he grabbed her hands and run. Fans and Anti Fan take a photo of them.  

“OMG! Onew oppa is dating with Krystal? I can’t let oppa go…” some fans are screaming. At last they escape.

“Oppa, this is all your fault. What will we do? Kyu Oppa will misunderstood us.” Krystal said.

“Sorry. I am really sorry…” Onew apologized.

“That’s okay… Let’s go home.” Krystal said. Then they came back to their dorm. When Krystal went inside everyone is looking them.

“Hyung, are you dating with Krystal?” Key asked. Onew blushed.

“Are you CRAZY? No… I don’t… I don’t like girls who is much younger than me…” Onew said while looking Victoria.

“Krystal are you dating with Onew oppa?” Amber asked.

“No way Unnie… Someone has already in my mind… But not Onew oppa…” Krystal said.

“So who?” Amber asked. Victoria looked at Onew and went into her room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happen to me? Why am I acting like this? I am supposed to be happy…  Why am I feeling sad? Am I in love with Onew?  Victoria thinks crying. Krystal came into her room.

“Unnie, are you okay?” Krystal asked. Victoria wiped her tears.

“Krystal, ar are you dating with him? Please tell me the truth. Please don’t like to Omma…” Victoria tries to smile. Krystal shook her head.

“No, unnie… I am not dating with Onew oppa… I am helping him.” Krystal said.

“Helping?” Victoria said. Krystal smiled.

“Yes, Unnie… Onew oppa likes you…” Krystal said.

“He likes me?” Victoria said.

“Because you never care him. So he feels a little bit sad. So he asks me to help him…” Krystal explained. “Unnie, why are you pretending? I think you love him too.” Krystal said.

“Ar… Krys… I think I love him… So I can’t able to face him. I feel shy when he grabbed my hands and the eyes he looks at me.” Victoria said.

“Unnie, you are lucky to have Onew oppa…” Krystal smiled and hugged her.

“Thanks You Krys…” Victoria thanks Krystal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hyung, are you really dating with Krystal?” Key asked Onew. He looked at Minho.

“Yah, Minho what happen to you?” Onew asked.

“Just think that you didn’t see me…” Minho said and went out.

“Minho I am not dating with Krystal…” Onew said. Minho turned and looked at him.

“So why?” Minho asked.

“I ask her to help get close with Victoria…” Onew said.

“OOOOOO” JongHyun said. “Our leader is in LOVE…” JongHyun continued.

“Really?” Luna said. “Victoria unnie often thinks about you every night…”Luna smiled. And Sulli nodded.

“Really?” Onew asked. And Krystal came out from the room.

“Oppa… Go inside… Unnie is there…” Krystal said.

“Thanks Krystal…” Onew smiled. And went inside.

“Good Luck Oppa…” Krystal whispered to him.

Then she walked toward Minho.

“Hi! Oppa..” Krystal greeted.

“Hi…” he greeted back.

“Let’s have a lunch…” Krystal said. “You haven’t right?” Krystal continued.

“Ar, yes… Thanks You.” Minho said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onew went inside Victoria is sitting on her bed.

“Hello! Vic…” Onew greeted.

“Onew…” Victoria said. “Why don’t you tell me your feelings toward me?”

 Victoria asked.

“I…. I…. don’t want to hurt you…” Onew said.

“If you didn’t tell me that cause I more hurt.” Victoria said.

“Sorry… Victoria noona…” Onew said. Victoria smiled.

“Noona, Saranghae…” Onew said.

“Saranghae Onew…” Victoria said and she kisses Onew.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oh! Krystal... You are really the hero…” Key said.

“Thanks…” Krystal smiled.

“Now, our two leaders are now in great moments…” Key said.

“And also me and Luna…” JongHyun said.

“Oppa…” Luna said and her face turns to red.

All laugh.

“And I am okay with Amber…” Key said. Amber looked at Key.

“How about our maknaes?” JongHyun asked.

“No, No, I am not with Krystal. I am with Sulli…” Taemin said and grabbed Sulli’s hand.

“So? Only our Minho and Krystal left.” JongHyun teased. Minho blushed.

“Yah, Minho do you like Krystal right?” Key .

“Hyung…” Minho said and went out.

“YAH, oppa. You make him shy.” Krystal said to Key.

“I am just kidding.” Key said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Key Hyung why do you do this? I cannot face Krystal anymore. Arrr…. …  Minho thinks. Then they finish their days with F(x).

“So it is time to leave… Bye… Sweetie…” JongHyun said to Luna.

“Bye… Oppa…” Luna replied.

“Bye, Noona…” Onew said to Victoria.

“Take care, Onew…” Victoria said back.

“Ar, Sulli see you tomorrow.” Taemin said. Sulli nodded.

“Bye, Amber…” Key said.

“Bye.” Amber replied.

“So, it is time to go. Bye Krystal” Minho said.

“Bye, oppa…” she smiled and went into her room.

Why she ran into her room? Arrr…. Stupid… Should I tell my feelings?Minho thinks.

“Minho, Minho, YAH CHOI MINHO…” Key shouted.

“Let’s go. What are you thinking?” JongHyun asked.

“Nothing Hyung.” Minho said.

“What happen to him?” Onew asked.

“Don’t know.” All said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At SHINEE’s dorm

Minho writes his diary

Dear Diary,

Yes, I am in love with Krystal which can’t stop my feelings. I love her so much. Should I tell my feelings? If I tell her I am too afraid that she wouldn’t want to be my friend again. I… I… am too afraid. I’ll keep my feelings…

                                                                                           Love Choi Minho.

I hope Krystal would know this. Minho said to himself.

(Next Day)

“Hyung, you are in trouble. Look this.” Key showed Onew newspaper.

 

The Two Idols Dating.

The SHINee’s leader Onew and F(x)’s maknae was dating yesterday. The fans said they ran holding thehands.

“, It is not true…” Onew said.

“So, you have to tell everyone that you like Victoria.” JongHyun said. Onew signed.

Ring Ring

“Hello! Onew call your SHINEE right now…” their manager said.

“Okay…” Onew signed.

“So, Hyung he calls?” Taemin asked. Onew nodded.

“I have to tell.” He said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR…………. Kyu Oppa is going to know this… CAN’T BE… Unnies help me please…” Krystal shouted.

“Okay, I’ll help you. But how?” Victoria said.

“Unnie, only one thing is you have to tell everyone that you love Onew oppa.” Krystal suggested. Everyone nodded and Victoria signed.

Ring Ring

“Hello! Krystal calls your f(x) group… LSM is calling you guys.” Their manager said.

Krystal signed.

“Okay, I understand.” Krystal said.

“So, he calls?” Victoria asked.

“Yea, Unnie tell okay?” Krystal said. Victoria nodded.

The f(x) come to L.S.M’s office. They saw SNSD too. Jessica came to Krystal.

“SooJung ar tell me is that true.” Jessica asked. Krystal shook her head.

“No, Onew oppa is for Vic omma.” Krystal said and SHINEE and Super Junior arrived.

“They called you guys too?” Donghae asked.

“Yes.” Jessica said. Then we all went in.

“Okay, Onew and Krystal is that true?” L.S.M asked.

“No, it isn’t…” Onew said.

“SO WHY?” he continued. KyuHyun was looking at Krystal.

“This is because Onew oppa ask me to help get close with Victoria unnie…” Krystal explained.

“So, I ask him to see with him at the mall.” Krystal explained.

“Okay. So I’ll tell the reporters.” L.S.M said. “I call all of you is I have to tell something.” He said.

“It is one director came to me and asks Krystal and Minho to be a actor and actress in his movie.” He said.

“Bwoh? Me and Minho oppa?” Krystal asked. L.S.M nodded.

“Congratulation…” HeeChul said.

“I am proud of you…” Jessica said smiling.

“Thanks You unnie…” Krystal smiles.

“Minho and Krystal FIGHTING…” all said.

===============================================

Minho and Krystal are going to act in the movie. Just wait and read.

I'll update as soon as possible.

Thanks You People who read, Subscribe and Comments. ^^

===============================================