Chapter 1: Inside EXO’s dorm

Caught in between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    Here you are infront of EXO’s dorm. You rang the doorbell and waited patiently for someone to open the door for you. Then, you were greeted by a shocked yet smiling Suho.

‘’Oh, ___-ah! Annyeonghaseyo. Come in.’’ he let the door wide open and you went in.

‘’Ya! Hyung! What’s taking you so long to open the do--- Whoa.’’ Chanyeol stopped when he realized it was you.

 ‘’___!’’ he immediately threw his arm on your shoulder. ‘’Come take a seat’’ he offered but even before you can take a seat, the other members looked at you with their eyes wide open and they went to you.

‘’_____!’’ they all said and in a couple of seconds, you were hugged by attractive men.

[A/N: Yes, they are very attractive >:)]

‘’Ya! Ya! Guys, I can’t breathe!’’ you managed to say.

‘’Alright, alright, guys get off…’’ D.O. declared.

‘’Mianhe’’ the guys apologized and stopped hugging you.  You only smiled and took a seat.

‘’So… what brings you here?’’ Baekhyun asked to break the silence.

‘’Wae? So you don’t want me here?’’ you sighed, stood up and pretended to leave.

‘’Ya! I didn’t mean it THAT way!’’ Baekhyun held your hand and tugged on it. You only laughed at him and took your seat.

‘’What brings you here? Seriously?’’ Sehun chuckled.

‘’I couldn’t do anything at home. I was bored. So I came here. I hope it’s okay to you guys.’’ You reasoned out.

[A/N: ____ doesn’t live in a dorm. She lives with her parents but, her parents are not home right now. They’re out of the country.]

‘’What’s that you’re holding?’’ Kai pointed to a plastic bag that you’ve been holding.

‘’Oh, I bought ice cream for us to eat.’’ She smiled.

‘’Kamsa! I’ll go take it.’’ Suho said with a smile.

‘’So… what do you want to do?’’ Kai asked you. You only shrugged. ‘

’C’mon, let’s watch television.’’ Sehun offered.

~~~~~~~~

‘’Omona… This ice cream is sooooo delicious.’’ D.O. exclaimed

‘’Maa?’’ you asked with a grin.

‘’NE!’’ they all said.

You laughed once again.

‘’Your laugh is so cute’’ Kai smiled at you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter