Give Me Another Chance

6 Months

I was sitting at the back not listening to any words that the teacher was talking about.My train of thoughts were cut when I heard kissing noises.I looked in front and saw Tiffany kissing her boyfriend,Wooyoung.I rolled my eyes and went back to day dreaming but Mr Lee suddenly threw a chalk at me.I rubbed my forehead.

"I'm sorry Ms Kim.I was actually aiming at Ms Hwang and Mr Jang,"Mr Lee said and apologized.

"It's okay Mr Lee.I'm fine,"I said and gave him a reassuring smile.

Wooyoung turned around and smirked.I glared at him and looked away.I could feel Tiffany's eyes on me but I chose to ignore it.

After class,Sooyoung and Hyoyeon was waiting for me outside of class.Hyoyeon quickly checked my forehead once I got out of class.I chuckled and pushed her hand away."I'm fine Hyo.It's only a piece of chalk,"I said and pouted.

"She's right,"Sooyoung said and folded her arms.

"Someone's jelly,"I teased Sooyoung.

"Of course I am.Hyoyeon is my girlfriend,"Sooyoung said.

"But I'm her sister,"I said proudly and smiled.

"Stop fighting you guys.Since Sooyoung loves food more than me,I love Taeyeon more than Sooyoung,"Hyoyeon said and dragged the both of us to the next class.Sooyoung glared at me but I 'merong' at her.

After school,I went home and saw Tiffany waiting at the front door.I tilted my head.Why is she here?I thought.I shrugged and walked towards her."Annyeonghaseyo,Pani-ah,"I said from behind.

She checked my forehead all of the sudden.My mind was blank all of the sudden as well.Once I was back in earth,I snapped out and pushed Tiffany's hand lightly."I'm fine Pani-ah.Don't worry alright?"I said and smiled.

"I-I wasn't worrying about you,"Tiffany stuttered,her face getting red.

"Want to come in?You might catch a cold if you stay outdoors for a long time,"I said and opened the door.

"It's alright,"Tiffany said but then,she sneezed.

I chuckled and she looked at me annoyingly.She entered the house and sat in the couch.I shook my head and closed the door.I took off my coat and hanged it.

"I'll be back.I'll make hot chocolate for the both of us,"I said and made my way to the kitchen.

After I finish making the drinks,I went to the living room and saw Tiffany sleeping.I giggled and put the tray down.I sat next to her and poked her cheeks lightly."Wake up Pani-ah,"I said softly but audible enough for her to listen.

She opened her eyes slowly but then shut them once again.Her face was getting redder again.I chuckled and leaned against Tiffany."Drink your hot choco before it gets cold,"I said and passed a mug to her.

"Gomawo TaeTae,"she muttered but I managed to hear that.I smiled and ruffled her hair.She did not mind and continued to drink the hot choco.

"You must have been really cold,"I said.She nodded and leaned against me.I was hesistating whether to hug her or not.I felt her arms touched me and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Mianhae Pani-ah,"I said to her sincerely.

"It's alright Taeyeon.It isn't your wish to get the illness anyways,"Tiffany said.

I sighed.The living room was silent now.Neither of us were talking.We were only enjoying in each other's arm.

","Tiffany said,breaking the silence."I forget I have a date with Wooyoung.I'll see you in school Taeyeon."With that,she left and left me all alone again.

----------------------------

After thinking last night,I finally wanted to get things right.I wanted Tiffany back in my life.I wanted everything to get back to normal.I was in school and HyoYoung couple was making out behind me.I grabbed Sooyoung's hand and dragged her somewhere without Hyoyeon.

"What do you want?"Sooyoung asked annoyingly as she fixed her hair.

"I'll treat you to dinner for a whole month if you help me,"I said.

Sooyoung smiled and grinned."Deal,"she said."So,what help do you need?"

"Can you stall Wooyoung with Hyoyeon for a few minutes?I want to talk to Tiffany,"I said and looked down,slightly embarrassed.

"No problem as long as there is food!"she said happily.She turned around and I giggled.Hyoyeon had heard everything.I patted Sooyoung's shoulder and mouthed 'Good luck' to her.She laughed awkwardly in front of Hyoyeon.

"You can go now Taeyeon.I'll handle this Shikshin alone,"Hoyeon said and smiled evilly.

"Annyeong Hyo,"I said and skipped to class.

Tiffany's POV

I was already in class,reading a book.Wooyoung was still not in class.I saw Taeyeon entering the room with a dorky smile.I smiled slightly at the person.She saw me smiling at her and grinned at me.I looked away,blushing.Since Wooyoung was not here yet,she took a seat beside me and stared at me.I was feeling slightly uncomfortable.We had not talk or see each other after what had happened.I looked up and saw Wooyoung glaring at Taeyeon.

"What are you doing here?Get back to your seat you midget,"Wooyoung said rudely.

Taeyeon looked at me,pouting.It was cute and adorable but if I side with her,Wooyoung would break up with me.

"Go back to your seat Taeyeon.You don't belong here,"I said.

I felt guilty when Taeyeon looked at me with a sad face after I said that.She nodded and got out of the seat.I turned around and smiled at her slightly.She handed me a paper and I read it.

"You can't meet her Tiff.We have a date,"Wooyoung said to me sternly.

I wrote a reply and passed it to her.I turned and she nodded sadly.

No One's POV

While HyoYoung was stalling Wooyoung by doing a lot of nonsensical stuff,Taeyeon was out searching for Tiffany.She went to the front gate but Tiffany was not there.She searched everywhere but still,the girl was not found.

Taeyeon went back inside and saw Tiffany holding onto Wooyoung while being irritated by her cousin and friend.Taeyeon sighed and signalled the two of them to meet her at the front gate."We have to go now.I hope you two enjoyed our speech and performance,"Sooyoung said and grinned.

Hyoyeon hugged Taeyeon."I feel sad for you Tae,"she said.

"It's okay Hyo,"Taeyeon said and hugged Hyoyeon back.

Sooyoung who was starting to feel emotional,hugged the both of them with her long hands.

Tiffany saw them from far felt jealous.She missed being in a group.She missed doing a group hug.Tiffany sighed and looked away.

"Hey Tiff,"Jessica,her only friend,said sleepily.

"What happened to you Jess?"Tiffany asked as she looked at her friend.

"Had a rough night with my-,"

"You've finally accept Taecyeon?"Wooyoung asked Jessica happily.

"He's a jerk,"Jessica said coldly.

"Sica,sorry I'm late,"a tall,doe-eyed girl said as she ran towards Jessica.

Jessica smiled and hugged her girlfriend."It's okay Yoongie,"she said and pecked her lips.

"Jinja?"her girlfriend said.

"Neh,"Jessica said.

Wooyoung cleared his throat."Ah,mianhae.Annyeonghaseyo,Im Yoona imnida.I am Jessica's girlfriend,"Jessica's girlfriend,Yoona,said.

Wooyoung laughed."You're a lesbian Jessica?Unbelievable,"he said and continued laughing.Jessica who was slowly turning into HellSica,stepped onto Wooyoung's shoe.The latter looked are Jessica and glared at her.

"We'll be going now.Try to control your mouth next time,"Jessica said cold to Wooyoung.She held onto Yoona's hand and walked away.

"Send me back home now,"Tiffany said and entered the car

"Why?"Wooyoung asked once he stopped laughing."I've made a reservation at a restaurant."

"Just send me home,"Tiffany said.

Wooyoung sighed and did as she said.

Once Tiffany got out of the car,she saw Taeyeon at her front door,asleep.Tiffany quickly rushed towards Taeyeon and shook her.Taeyeon's body was cold but she was still breathingTiffany shook her head and carried Taeyeon on her back.She opened the door and entered.She lied Taeyeon onto the sofa and went to the kitchen to make a hot drink.

"Pabo ah Taeyeon,"she said softly as she looked at Taeyeon.Tiffany shook Taeyeon slightly but the latter would not wake up.She felt like there was butterflies in her stomach and her heart beats rapidly whenever she sees Taeyeon.She felt really stupid breaking up with Taeyeon.However,there was no turning back.Everything that happened,had already happened.Tiffany sighed and caressed Taeyeon's face.A few minutes later,she fell asleep with Taeyeon as well.

---------

Taeyeon finally woke up from her sleep and smelled something burning.She stood up and went to the kitchen.She chuckled when she saw that Tiffany was cooking.The latter turned around and pouted at her."I admit I at cooking.Can you cook please?I miss your cooking,"Tiffany said.

"Arasso.Go and take a bath first,"Taeyeon said and smiled.

After Taeyeon finished cooking,Tiffany told Taeyeon to bathe first but Taeyeon was so stubborn that she was dragged to the bathroom instead.Tiffany stood outside of the toilet making sure that Taeyeon was really bathing.

"I'm done Pani-ah.Pass me the clothes,"Taeyeon said from the bathroom.Tiffany went to her bed and grabbed the clothes.

"Here they are TaeTae,"Tiffany said.Taeyeon opened the door and grabbed the clothes.

"Thanks,"she said and grinned.She closed the door and went on to put on here clothes.

Tiffany,however,was feeling embarrassed.She had just seen Taeyeon .Even though She had seen her many times before they break up,this was the first she had seen Taeyeon closely.

Taeyeon went out of the bathroom and tilted her head."What's wrong Pani-ah?"she asked.

"Nothing,"Tiffany replied."Let's just go eat breakfast."

Taeyeon's POV

"It's really delicious TaeTae.Thanks for the food,"Tiffany said and showed be her eye smile.

"No problem,"I said and smiled back to her.

The atmosphere became quite.Both of us were thinking deeply.I wanted to tell Tiffany something but I was scared I would make some mistakes.

"Can you give me another chance?"Tiffany and I said at the same time.