Matsuri chu

I got a crush on you Girl!

the day of the festival had arrived, from the moment you woke up you had gone through several torments your mother put you through to make sure you were completely ready, she waxed your legs checked your eyebrows, did facial masks and several other things, your mom being a beatician she was certified for it, she didn't want to change you but she wanted you to be extra yourself with a hint of pretty girl.

She was helping you into your Yukata making sure it fit you completely, which for some reason it did, it was like it was specially made for you." Mom....this Yukata..." 

" I had it specially made for you..a Yukata to make memories in,happy ones..I hope that one day you'll come home from a festival and introduce me to that one person that'll be special to you by then" She smiled adjusting the obi one last time" There all done" You both heard the bell rang" right on time.." She handed you a matching pouch/bag with all your important things in it" Now go out and have fun, don't worry about the time, its Jaeseop so he'll make sure you'll make it back home safely" Your mother hugged you" I love you my daughter." 

" I love you too mom, I'm off" You smiled and walked to the door" Coming!" You opened the door to reveal AJ in a dark green Yukata, his mouth nearly fell open when he saw you" W-woah..you look...beautiful..not that you didn't look beautiful before or anything!" He stressed a bit"Thank you..you..look..really cool.." 

" Ah! wait wait wait!" Your mother came running to the door" I want to take a picture of the two of you!" she took her camera out" Ok...smileeee" she took the picture" Alright now be off you two! go have fun!" 

" See you later mom!" You waved as you walked off with AJ, your mother smiled a bit" That child has yet to realise it..." 

It was already quite busy when the two of you arrived at the festival, couples and families everywhere walking around playing games having fun in general, the festival grounds had several stalls with games food and other things like masks,there was a taiko stage, a grand stage and at the far end of the grounds was a shrine where people could pray.

" So what do you want to do first?" AJ asked you, you looked around then seeing the balloon booth" We could try to pop some balloons..." 

" Ok let's do that first!" He smiled walking to the booth" two players sir" 
" Coming right up!"  The man handed both of you 3 darts" Now try and pop the balloons"The old man smiled

He wasn't smiling for long since the two of you were quite the good shot and both shot three balloons each" OK ok..what price do you both want? you can either have two small ones or one big one" He pointed at the plushies and masks

Before AJ could say anything you stepped forward" I'd like that Inari mask please!' 

The man nodded handing it to you, you handing it to AJ" Huh for me? why should I wear a mask?" You shook your head" Not on your face" You put it on the side of his head" Like this." 

He slightly nodded' And ? does it suit me?" 

You slightly laughed making his heart skip a beat, your laugh always made his day brighter then the sun" S-shall we go get something to eat?" He quickly turned away" What should we eat? Yakisoba? Takoyaki? Mitarashi Dango?" He had clearly done his research.

" Hey you there young man with the Inari mask!" A man called from a stall" You up for a challenge?"  The two of you walked over to the man' A challenge?" 

" Yeah why don't you prove your manlyness to your lady by beating me at arm wrestling?"  The man smiled, you didn't trust it somehow but AJ seemed psyched" Alright you're on, what if I win?"  The man thought" Then....you can pick any of the prizes..just one though!" 

AJ nodded' Deal!"  The man pretty much dug his own grave because he lost the very moment they started, AJ trained a bit each day so his arms were quite strong" I gotta admit you got me young man,alright you win..pick a prize" He looked around  the booth and found the perfect prize for you, a cherry blossom hair pin" I want this.."  The man looked a bit surprised that he didn't pick something else" Alright..what are you using it for?" 

He walked over to you putting it in your hair" for you" you blushed and looked away "T-thank you..uhm..let's go...get that food now..I'm getting kind of hungry.." You smiled akwardly hearing your stomach growl" S_sorry.." 

He slightly laughed, you had always been a healthy eater, that was one of the things he loved about you, no matter who you were with you were always yourself.

"Alright..well we have a takoyaki stand there, a yakisoba stand there, shaved ice over there, dango stand over there,Okonomiyaki, Chocolate covered bananas,Yakitori,Corn on a cob.Yakiniku,grilled fish on a stick and Glazed fruits...so take your pick" He chuckled hearing your stomach growl louder" You must be hungry" 

You slightly pouted' Well mom didn't let me eat the entire day !" You frowned

" well let's have some dango and yakitori for now..and then have something else later ok? Oh let's also try to win a watermelon to bring home " He smiled' I bet that would be nice to close the summer festival with" He said walking to the stand

A few minutes later the two of you were walking with some yakitori and dango in your hands, enjoying the food as you walked,your face lit up after finishing a stick of yakitori, the first food you had gotten that day" that tastes sooo good!" 

He chuckled" She really didn't let you eat the entire day? " You nodded' she gave me a beauty treatment that lasted the entire day, she didn't take a break to eat either she was making sure I didn't escape"  He shook his head in laughter" Not that you needed it, you're beautiful as you are...Oh..hold this.." AJ made you hold his drink as he walked to the stage MC discussing some things with him.

" Alright now we have a young man who would like to say something to a special someone come on up!" 

Everyone clapped as AJ walked onto the stage taking the microphone" Hello..uhm..my name is Kim Jaeseop, AJ for short..and I have something to say..to my dear friend..Park ______, who's standing right over there" He pointed at you, you just looking around in confusion" _____, Ever since I met you, I can't get you out of my head, when you left and moved to Japan I thought my life would end, but then I found you again....and I don't want to lose you again..please..be my girlfriend"  

" ........You idiot..I thought I already was! you think I didn't miss you these five years that I lived here? " 

" So thats a yes?" 

" YES YOU doofus!"

The crowd applauded as he jumped off the stage hugging you, right at that moment the fireworks going off in the sky" You big idiot.....why didn't you get it yet?!?" 

" I'm sorry...but...I'm still very happy.." He said as he huggled with you watching the fireworks

" So...where's my prize? "

" here.." you stood on your toes giving him a sweet kiss that tasted like..well festival

THE END

A/N: Yes I know cheesy! but I wanted to do this for a while now!