Only one

I got a crush on you Girl!

A rainy gloomy day it was,

\Great exactly in my last few days of summer break/ you thought.

Your name is Park ______, you're 20 years old,moved to japan with your parents quite a few years ago,College student, your partime job is paper delivery.
You sighed as you got up getting ready to do the papers.

the paper round was pretty easy, you reported to the nearest distribution center, got the papers for your round and were off, your round were the three blocks surrounding your street and your own street,then you had to report to the distribution center and then you could go back home.

The moment you returned home you hopped into the shower washing your hair and everything, not having showered before doing your paperround because you'd come home sweating anyways, once done showering you put some comfortable clothes on rubbing a towel on your hair to dry it when you noticed you had a message on your Eblog chat.

" Huh?...This early?" You walked over to your laptop and sat down on your bed with it, checking the chat.

Anonheart: Hey, nice blog...do you actually live in japan?

Hattergirl: Yeah...I do why?

You were slightly puzzled by the person's question, you put it on your blog not to be funny but to share your experiences in life..so you never actually put something up that wasn't true or something you couldn't go to or wouldnt go do or havent been to.

Anonheart:That's pretty cool, no scary earthquakes or Tsunami's?

Hattergirl: Not recently though...

Anonheart: So are the festivals there really as in the movies?

Hattergirl: ...I don't know..I haven't gone to one yet...I didn't really have a reason to go.

Anonheart:Why? I bet a pretty girl like yourself needs to beat the guys off her or needs to keep a schedule for when you're meeting what friend.

For a weird reason this person made you smile and you got curious about this person's blog, so you clicked on the name to open another tab with this person's blog to find that it was completely empty
" ...No blog? why make an account here if you're not starting a blog?" You tilted your head

Hattergirl:Well no actually..I have some friends but they were all going with their boyfriend so I didn't want to be..you know...interrupting the couple time.

Anonheart: You don't have any guys chasing you? You're joking..I saw your selca on your page that cant be possible.

Hattergirl: Well I had a guy..who asked me out at school..but he was reknown for having many girls at once..so I wasn't going to risk it...since most girls he dates he dumps after a few days and they get the reputation of a floozy.

Anonheart: And no other guys?

Hattergirl:Well 1 or 2 but...I didn't like them that way so I kindly rejected them.

Anonheart: So..you don't have anyone to go with you?

Hattergirl: Pretty much.

Anonheart: I see...well I gotta go work's calling see you later!

Anonheart Logged out

You blinked" well..that was weird...." You stared at your pc 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AJ's side~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Yes!She's not taken yet...I gotta be fast though...she might be snatched away" he quickly typed the site of a airplane company and booked a ticket to Japan,paying then packing his bag at lightning speed.

"Park ______ I'm coming to you to sweep you of your feet!" 

For a couple weeks now after aquiring a laptop he had been searching the internet and then he found your eblog, through it he followed your daily life..as if you never left but slightly feared that you might've been taken away from him by some classmate or a colleague at your job.

But he was coming to find you and worm his way back into your life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your side~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had updated your blog about how your paperround went before going to the living room to have some food, your parents were already off to work so you had the house all to yourself, you took an apple sitting down infront of the television turning on some summer horror story channel

You weren't scared of these kind of things but the stories did sound interesting so you decided to watch that for the rest of the day.
As time flew by it was evening already , your mother had returned from work and was making dinner, your father however was on a buisness trip so wouldn't come home for a couple more days.

" _______ The festival's tomorrow are you going with someone?" 

" No mom" You just lazily replied

" really? you're not going with your friends either? we've been here for five years now and not once have you been to one of the festivals.." Your mother stated with a worried tone in her voice.

You were about to reply when the bell rang"_____ Will you get that please..it's probably your father who forgot something and had to return early" 

You nodded walking and opening the door to be greeted by a big bouquet of roses"Delivery for Park ______" The man's face was hidden but there was something about the voice that was familiar, You took the roses from the man dropping them as soon as you saw the man's face.

"...A..AJ?" 

"_____ who is it? is it your father?" Your mother walked over to you now also surprised" Kim Jaeseop?" 

" Good evening" He bowed

" What are you doing all the way in Japan?!? does your mother know?" She tilted her head

" Well she does now..I..came to ask your daughter if she wants to go to the festival with me."He turned his attention back to you smiling, in his eyes you had only gotten more beautiful  in the last five years, if that was possible that is.

" F-festival...uhm..uhm" 

" Of course she'll go!" Your mother interrupted you

AJ nodded" Then I'll pick her up at 4 in the afternoon tomorrow?" 

" That will be perfect" Your mother picked the roses up" I'll go put these in water..have a safe trip home Jaeseop." 

He nodded walking off'See you tomorrow _____" 

You slightly nodded walking back inside closing the door behind you, your eyes were still wide open, still showing the surprise on your face when you saw your best friend from Korea on your doorstep.

Then something else popped up" Mom! I don't have a Yukata to wear!!!" You ran into the living room,seeing your mom unwrap one, it was a cyan colored Yukata with cherry blossom's on it" I bought it a few months ago I've been saving it for you for the day you'd go to a festival with someone special. I think its time you should wear it." 

A/N: Next chapter is final chapter