The Only Thing I Could Do..

Breathing In Each Others Breath

Now i'm sitting near his room door, on the ground,still in my wedding gown..i wonder to my self how did a dream turn to be a nightmare .An empty shell sitting there , staring at the celling without a tear but helplessness in my eyes. Like a child trown to the side. Lost in a crowd. An hour flew and another , i was still there with no courage to go in.

 A someone came up to me,said nothing and sat down next to me. The only thing that could be heard was the ticking clock on the hall wa wall.

"I dont know what to do?" i broke the silence. " Why didn't he tell me? Why do i have to find out this way?" my voice crack, my eyes close, my hands held tight to the now cumpled white gown as i spoke. 

She didn't answer me, she just took my hand , i open my eyes to look at her. Her eyes filled warm and understanding as thou it had more than word that could be said. She stood and pull me up and look to his door. I understood what what she was trying to tell me.

I took a deep breath. She gave me a tight hold of my hand before letting go and walked away. I stood in front of his door,took a deep breath and open the door. He lay so still in his bed,eyes close and sleeping so peacefully the only thing letting me know the he was still alive was the movement of his chest as he breath. 

I walk closer towards him.. i sat beside his bed  ..and gently caressed his cheek with the palm of my hand ,gently move the side of his front hair to the side. Right now all i wanted to do was hug him, hold him close to me, never letting go ..

I was so scared that he will disappare if i did.. and the fear in me made me question if there was something testing us? making us go thru this horrible torure ..  

I must have fallen asleep for i felt the warm hands that i love holding my hands. I open my eyes to meet his sweet gaze,still smiling .. The smile that made me fall for him over and over again.. he look so pale .. i felt so helpless..

My heart ached at the sight.. not a word was said between us,just our hands holding on our gaze lock with each other ..

I lay my head next to he's, he place our lace hand against he's heart ..

still beating .. i couldn't hold in my tears any longer.. i knew in me that i'm gonna lose him..

We stayed side by side , hand in hand the whole night through...

 

..breathing in each others breath till..

 

 

..till his..

..his last breath...

..his slow heart beat...

..his lips mumble the words "i love you and you're never alone" ...

..his smile .. his eyes closing.. 

 

*goodbye my love...*

 

..tears pouring out from my soul, the pain eating me up as i hug him tight... calling out his name.. 

..shaking his body to wake him up.. not wanting to accept this reality.. why him.. why must he leave me.. why.... 

.."LOVE!! WaKE uP!!!" my voice crack, know that he wont wake up... 

.. "love....please wake up.." my body felt weak as my knees touch the ground my hand still hold tight to his..

 

*love.... i love you too... please always stay with me.. promise~*

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____ THE END_____

 

 

 

 

 

 

MAYBE :3 

hehehehe~what do you think?

okay not really one of my best but hey at least i tried, right?

so dont be a silent reader and tell me what you think and i might make sequle.

SEQULE!!!  XD

# missing my home my friends my family... finally completed this...