Drabbles Of Nothingness

Drabbles Of Nothingness

Jongho – 2PM – Give It To Me

“Hyung we shouldn’t be doing this,” Minho practically moaned as Jonghyun pressed him against the wall, sinking his teeth into the tender flesh of his neck.

“Minho you talk to much,” Jonghyun mumbled, his tongue drawling a path up the younger boy’s sharp jaw line.

“H-hyung I don’t think we should- “

“Minho-ah, stop thinking.  What do you want to do?”  Jonghyun whispered into his ear.

Minho shuddered.  His fingers finding their way into Jonghyun’s hair, gripping firmly and pulling the older boy tighter against his chest.    

 

Jongtae – Oneway – Wrong Number

To say Jonghyun was confident was an understatement. 

Jonghyun was cocky.

He was attractive and he knew it.

So it bothered him more than he would like that admit when his advances were not only turned down, but completely ignored.

The innocence that radiated from the blond boy caught his attention, and the sight of his slim frame dancing had pushed all rational thought from his mine.

But the sound of the dial tone against he ear brought his world crashing down.

Because who in their right mind wouldn’t want to date Kim Jonghyun?

 

Jongyu - Boys Like Girls - Thunder

That voice haunted Jonghyun’s dreams. 

That smooth, perfect voice that he longed to hear more than anything but yet had to forget.

It would never work. 

They would never work.

They were so different.

They had everything against them.

But yet months later Jonghyun couldn’t seem to forget that face, the blinding smile and the feeling of smooth skin under his fingertips.

He couldn’t forget his summer fling who had somehow managed to capture his heart so completely.

Jonghyun knew it was stupid, but he still grinned in anticipation as he boarded the train once again.

 

Onho – SS501 - 완.두.콩.

“Sunshine,” Minho mumbled, his forehead pressed against the glass of the car window, almost asleep.

“What?”  Onew asked.

“You remind me of sunshine,” the younger boy responded softly, shifting to a more comfortable position, his head repeatedly falling forward onto his chest.

Onew said nothing as Minho’s head dropped onto his shoulder as slumber finally overtook him.

He smiled to himself as a content sigh fell from the younger’s lips.

 

Ontae – Infinite – Can You Smile

“Can you believe it Taeminnie!  America!  I’m going to college in America!”  Onew’s excitement was tangible.

“That is really great hyung,” Taemin replied, trying to keep his disappointment hidden.

Taemin knew that the simple piece of paper on the table meant the end for them.  No amounts of “I’ll call” and “there is always skype” would work to maintain their relationship for four years across an ocean. 

But still he put on a happy face. 

Pretending to be excited because that is what Onew needed. 

And in the end Taemin only wanted to make him smile. 

Because for a short time that smile was only for him.

 

Taekey – Rain – I’m Coming

All he could feel was that lithe body pressed against his own.  The feeling of sweat dripping down between his shoulder blades and his throats desperate cries for water were muted by the pert grinding into his pelvis, redefining Key’s definition of “dirty dancing” by bringing him far more pleasure than dancing ever should.  The boy’s knowing smirk and his innocent looks made him lethal to Key’s sanity.  But he refused to be outdone, producing a body roll of his own, and reminding the young boy exactly why Kim Kibum was the best.

 

~~~

 

So yeah.  6 of the 10 didn't make me want to gouge my eyes out.  So what do you guys think?  I think I like the Jongyu one the best.  Maybe. 

Trying to write a reasonable drabble in 3-4 minutes is not easy.  So while some of them have potential, they need work to make me not hate them.