2MIN

~SHINee Facts~
1. Minho started teaching taemin to play “winning eleven” (a soccer game). he would always ask taemin if they could play another round, but then eventually, taemin was the one asking if they could play another round.

2. According to Taemin, Minho's sleeping pyjamas is the cutest, but what is the pattern then? Flowers and grass? Animals? Hearts? It is unanswered.

3. "Honestly, if I am a girl, the member from SHINee that I will definitely date is Taemin." - Minho

4. “When i 1st met minho hyung, I thought 'How could a person’s eyes be so round?' and I was surprise. Also when i 1st met him at that time he wasn't that tall but, he shot up like this quickly.” - Taemin

5. Minho is always the one who sends taemin to school.

6. "Hyung, pls love me more.." - Taemin

"Doesn't taemin know that I love you than no other?" - Minho

7. When Taemin gets teased by other members, Minho will say "Don't do that.. He's the maknae here!", making the other members back off.

8. Minho would propose to Taemin if he was a girl, and Taemin would do the same to Minho too.

9. When they were doing a rehersal in MBC, Minho's leg hadn't recovered fully. Taemin volunteered to take care of him, so the rest of shinee went practising. When they finished practising, Onew told jonghyun to take water for him from the room 2min was resting. Jonghyun went for a minute and came back without water. Onew asked why he didn't bring water and Jonghyun answered "I think its best not to disturb Minho and Taemin right now."

10. Minho usually walks up to Taemin when Taemin gets nervous. He'll whisper something to Taemin causing the maknae to giggle and get less nervous.

--------------------------------------------------

There you go! 2min for everyone! Subscribe and comment pls~~