2MIN II

~SHINee Facts~

1. When their first concert in Nagoya, Japan, Taemin ran to Minho and did an airplane hug.

 

2. Minho said if Taemin had a son, Minho was sure that his son would be really cute.

3. Minho frequently hits Taemin's .

 

4. During SMTown Paris, Taemin sat infront of Donghae. The moment when Donghae placed his hands around Taemin's neck, Minho stared at him looking jealous.

5. In Star King, 2MIN gave the best performance that day which was the Salsa dance. Their dance were fast and their face were close to each others. Minho said that they practised hard. Taemin said he could feel Minho's breath on his face.

6. Onew and Key once tried to disturb Minho when he was talking but failed badly. So, Key had an idea. He told Taemin to look at Minho at a close distance. The moment Minho saw Taemin, he stopped talking and looked at him with a smile. Taemin looked away, chuckling in embarrassment as the fans cheered and Key and Onew high-5ed.

7. In hello baby, 2MIN had to act as a couple in a mini drama. In one of the scenes, Minho looked at Taemin and said "Taeminnie, let's make babies.." then pounced on him. Also in another scene, Minho grabbed Taemin's face and kissed him.

8. In Idol Army, the scene where Jonghyun sings a romantic song, Minho walks up to Taemin. He hugged Taemin from behind and placed his chin on the younger's shoulder. Then, they enjoyed the song together in that position.

9. Mnet ship 2MIN 100% (Its pretty obvious)

10. During Dream Team Saipan, Minho helped Taemin who was struggling to get a puzzle piece. It took Minho quite some time, so Minho's team lost. But he didn't regret helping his favourite dongsaeng.

11. In a fan meet, Minho went close to Taemin and held his chin. Taemin did the same thing back to Minho. When all of a sudden, Minho went closer to Taemin and tried kissing him. Taemin backed off quickly, giggling.

12. Minho once admitted that he had bathe with Taemin before. Taemin was shocked with his confession.

13. In a radio show, Taemin, Jonghyun and Onew were talking about the topic : "HANDSOME MEN". When they were talkin, Taemin kept on giggling. And when asked why, he said "I was thinking about Minho-hyung."

14. UFO MINHO REPLY

Fan: How much do you love Taemin? As big as the shy and land?

Minho: As big as the sky and land? No. I can't think of a word to describe but it's much bigger than the sea and land.

15. Taemin had complained that Minho likes to sleep next to him before. And Minho said back "But you always curl up beside me in the middle of the night" which caused Taemin to keep silent and the other members going all "haaaaa...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO!! Thank you all so much!!! As a token of appreciation, I give you this special 2MIN chapter with pictures!!! and also 5 extra facts!

Btw, I wont be able to update much starting from tomorrow and the following because you know.. EXAM. I'm only 13, so my parents will freak out if I don't get good grades. So, mianhe.. :(

But, make me happy, subscribe and comment always, neh? :D Once again, KAMSAHAMNIDA~!!!