FINAL!

Switch Places

 

I called Taemin and Minho for dinner and we all settle on the dining room.

Jonghyun put his special piece in front of us, "Dig in," Jonghyun chuckled and come to sit with us.

When they're about to scoop some of what Jonghyun called food I stop them, "Wait, let me try it first." I said and grab a spoon from my plate. I scoop some soup and blow it sometimes and drink it carefully.

WHAT THE HECK? It's damn good. Where did you learn this stuff?

"Go on," I said, leaving no expression to what I just tasted. I don't want to get tease by Jonghyun hyung again for his cooking skills are getting better and better than mine.

"Hyung, did you cook this?" Taemin asked as he looks at me, why me?

"No, Jonghyun hyung did." I answered with a sigh. Taemin always call me 'Umma', but why didn't he call me that just now?

"Ooh, it's delicious anyway." Taemin made this 'yum-yum' sound with his cutie lips that making us laugh at how adorable he was. I smiled feeling the atmosphere getting better and warmer than earlier.

After we ate, I offer to wash the dishes but Jonghyun disagree.

"Yah, just clean your closet. I know what you did there." He scolded me with his motherly-tone, I groan and tried helping him but he still refuses me by pushing me aside.

"Clean your room." I whine and walk back to my room; I really hate the way he is. What had happened? Did someone casted a spell on him or something?

"Yah, Taemin-ah. What are you a pig when eating?" I heard Jonghyun hyung hissed what? How dare he call my Taeminnie a pig? Oh come on, you got to be kidding me. I run back to the kitchen and found Taemin hugging Jonghyun hyung.

"But, Umma. I don't want to~" He whined like a kid while clinging on Jonghyun hyung. Did he just call him 'Umma'? What is happening in this damn world?

"What's going on here?" I asked while leaning on the wall.

"Key hyung, Jonghyun wants me to clean the bowl I use because he told me I'm like a pig when eating." Taemin frowned as he looks at Jonghyun hissing his madness. Another Hyung, argh >.<

"Didn't I tell you to fold your clothes?" Jonghyun hyung glares at me and slowly sliding himself off Taemin's arms.

"You told me to clean it not fold it." I smirked, almost winning the argument. He won't win over me even though he has this motherly side of him. That won't help him.

"That's the same thing, Kibum. Go! Go!" He said, pushing me back to my room. What the hell? I have feet to let me walk back to my room, you know?

I bang myself on my bed and reach for my phone and see if there are any new messages.

"YAH! MINHO!! CLEAN THIS PS3 YOU PLAYED WITH!" Jonghyun hyung loud voice was heard again. I can't believe it, I really can't.

I heard a door creak indicating that someone's going in from outside our dorm, I bet that's Onew hyung coming.

"Yah, Hyung! Your shoes" I heard Jonghyun hyung voice again, he's calm now not like a minute ago.

"But, Jonghyun I'm too tired to wear it off." I can hear the tiredness on Onew hyung's voice. I bet he's really tired from his schedule.

"All you have to do is grab it off." Jonghyun hyung hissed and stomped away from Onew hyung. What's happening to him? I bet he learn his lesson from being in the house for like three weeks without doing nothing.

I felt my phone vibrated, I reach out again from my night table and click open.

It's from Hyoyeon Noona, I wonder what she wants from me again.

"Yah! Key! Key! Help the hell out of me, the girls here is being wild already. THEY ARE ALL DRUNK!" I read the texts aloud, Ohh I remember, they went to a private party tonight.

"KEY-AH! COME HERE!" I heard my name and quickly come out from my room; I saw Jonghyun hyung frowning in front of me.

“What?” I asked crossing my arms on my chest. I’m hell out of it.

"Go and rescue the SNSD noonas on our club, Hyoyeon noona just sent me a message of what's happening." Jonghyun frowns as he looks at his phone's screen again. Why me? There's other guys in here, why me?

"Are you kidding me?" I scoffed and went back inside my room, I don't really care about the world right now, and all I need is a peace of mind.

"Yah, don't you turn your back at me," He came barging inside my room, without apron now. I look up and saw his mad face again; you got to be kidding me?

"I'm turning my back at you? I just went inside my room," I said before dropping myself on my bed, He's annoying.

"Kaja, kaja! I'll come with you." He drags me out of the bed and forces me to wear my tight shoes. We grab our jacket and went out to rescue the drunken girls' generation from our very own club.

I got to get my position back, my place, where I really belong. The 'Umma' poise. By tomorrow, I'd have it.