Maths lesson

heart , why so hard?

You start to feel uneasy. Its feels like ghost is passing you or you’re in danger. “yah! Han Eunji, what nonsense are you thinking?” you say it softly while knocking you’re own head, then something caught your eyes. You put you’re bag on and goes to the corner.

“yah! Both of you! What are you doing? Stalking me eh?” you say at the 2 fellows. “oh? Aniyo! What do you think, we’re your silent reader?” reply sehun and miran at the same time. Miran look at his beloved sehun and make a cute smile and hook her hand to his arm. How sweet! “then what are you two doing here?” you ask them suspiciously. “err.. telling that namja to stop stalking you!” say miran in hurry. “ah! Chagi! Why do you tell her! Pabo chagi..but cute one!” shout sehun to miran and then wink at her. Three of you laugh at what sehun just say, include him.

The bell rings and three of you leave that place. You’re still curious of what just miran say! *stalking me? Wae? OMO! Does he see the watch? What if he tell everyone?! Eottoke! Ah~! I’m going crazy* you shakes your head twice while walking and goes in the classroom

Its maths lesson and you hate it, in fact all of the entire classroom hate it! “maths maths, good luck han Eunji!” say miran to you and pats your shoulder. “you too!” you say and make out your giggles. You look at baekhyun *good luck* and he look at you back. Aish! You hate that moment. You pretend not to look at him and sits down.

“where’s teacher? Is she absent today?” say sunny to yoona. But yoona ignore her as she’s busy playing eye to baekhyun and heart to heart with him. “loves couple birds, you know it Eunji!” you gasp at yourself after looking at Baekhyun facing his face to yoona. Even though the distance between Baekhyun’s table with yoona’s table is far but still they can do heart to heart.

~maths teacher’s comes in~

All of you do your greetings and sits down. You make a small sigh and takes out your books. You are super not good at maths. Also maybe because you hate the teacher, when that one day she calls out your name loudly, entire of your classroom and said “Eunji, make your writings better and neat! Also revise maths at home. You have many wrongs!” you nodded at her and looks at baekhyun. You feel ashamed because he’s good at maths and you’re?

OMG! You feel really sleepy when the teacher is explaining. When you’re about to duck your head and goes to dreamland you hear you’re teacher is shouting. At who? The famous namja. “Minho! You sleeps again when I’m teaching here!”. Minho looks at her like a drunk ahjusshi! Damn he’s funny. Because you’re table is alternate to Baekhyun’s table, whenever you turn back you have to see his table and you hate it. You looks at him then both of you looks at Minho at the back. You smile widely looking at Minho’s face then you’re eyes and Baekhyun stuck together again! Is it fate? Nupe, coincidence. You pretend no to looks at him back and try to focus on your maths.

Baekhyun make out a little sigh. *why is she not looking at me back?*

-----------------

subscribe, pwease? C: