Their Life

She's Cooler Than Me !

"Kai Oppa !!!" "Oppa!!!" "Oppa , I Love You!!"

Kai shrugged carelessly as he glanced at them. "What?" He asked coldly.

"Oppa , please smile!!" 

Kai smirked. "What for?"

The girls swooned. "Gosh He's so hot !!"

The rest of EXO stared at him from a corner. Sehun sighed and came closer to him and pulled him away from the girls.

"What?!" Kai hissed.

"We have class , honey." Sehun said sarcasticly.

"Cool guys dont go to class early !"

"Well cool guys WHO DOESNT WANT TO GET GROUNDED does."

Kai pouted but obeyed as he followed Sehun to class.

A girl tugged on his shirt. "Oppa ~ where are you going?"

Kai glanced at her. "Class. Dont touch me." He said.

The girl released Kai's shirt and blushed. "Mian."

Kai gulped but shrugged and left to enter his class. Sehun rolled his eyes. *geez this guy.* he thought before following Kai into the classroom.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

"Yah Hyesunnie! Slowly! I'm going to puke if you go any faster!" Yoseob cried.

Hyesun chuckeled but drove her bike faster. and stopped suddenly right in front of his school, CUBE Highschool for boys.

"Aish , this girl!" Yoseob sighed and decended Hyesun's bike . "I'm dizzy now." He muttered.

"Mian , Oppa~" Hyesun grinned as he raised her helmet.

Yoseob pouted. "I bet you enjoy teasing me." 

Hyesun giggled. "Ani. You're just too cute!"

Yoseob rolled his eyes. "Typical Hyesun."

Hyesun grinned and raised the helmet on Yoseob's head before kissing Yoseob's cheek . "Have a good day learning , Oppa~"

Yoseob smiled lovingly at her and kisses her forehead. " You too , Hyesun."

Hyesun smiled again before drove her bike away.

Yoseob chuckeled. It has always been like that. Hyesun would kiss Yoseob's cheeks. and Yoseob would return it by kissing her forehead. It's how they show their tight friendship towards each other. and they have been doing it since they were 5.

*I wonder who will kiss your forehead when I am dead?* He thought. The thought itself makes him shiver.

Yoseob knew he was dying. He has always been weak. 

But Hyesun never knew that.

*I hope you'll cope well with your life after i'm gone.* Yoseob sighed and turned to walk towards his school building.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

/VROOOM/

"Gyaah!! Unnie's Here!" "Hyesun unnie!!""Unnie-ah!!" The girls screamed.

Hyesun drifted into her school's parking lot and stopped right at the student's section.

"Unnie !!!" "Unnie!!" "Hyesun Unnie!" The girls chanted.

Hyesun sighed. It was a ing GIRLS SCHOOL ! What is this? A Yuri school?! What's with all the fangirls?

She decended her bike and raised her helmet and placed it on the seat. She zipped down her leather jacket , revealing her school's uniform.

"Unnie ! C-can you sign my notebook?" A girl begged.

Hyesun stared at her and raised a brow. *What am I , an idol?* "No." She said and walked away.

"She is..... SO COOL!!!" The girls swooned.

As Hyesun entered her class , Jiyeon greeted her with a smile. "Mornin , Hyesun!"

Hyesun bowed in return. Jiyeon has been Yoseob's and her classmate since pre-school but they've never been close since Hyesun is such an unfriendly girl. But she is the closest to her in her school. 

And she's also the only one that knew about Yoseob's illness. Yoseob asked her to take care good care of Hyesun while she's at school. 

"Hyesun , dont you feel lonely?" Jiyeon asked out of the blue.

Hyesun looked at her , puzzled.

"I mean , Yoseob goes to a different school and all.. dont you feel lonely without any friends that is also your schoolmate?" Jiyeon asked. Her tone is serious.

Hyesun shook her head. "Seob Oppa is enough for me." She muttered.

Jiyeon sighed. *Seobie , I dont think she'll cope well with her life without you by her side.*

 

===================================================================================================

There you go! The first chapter !

I am waiting for my poster to finish so.. wait ^^

 

btw

This is what Hyesun's bike looks like

 

-EXOticsFTW-