DO I LIKE HIM?

4RYL CHARACTERS

"Yah! Pamela stop it" Mary shouts hitting Pamela's hand away from her hair. "But darling, your hair is messy" Pamela says going for her hair again while Maryjo and Abby walked together quietly. Maryjo couldnt stop thinking of the guy. He was sooo...... different, Maryjo was always the person who what fall for someone quickly but this one was different. Abby was thinking of a guy she saw in STAR KING the other day. He was in the audience looking at Abby the whole think as Abby did the same. Abby didnt want to tell 4RYL about this because she wasnt the person to like someone but........

Once arriving at the park they all stopped and looked at each other smirking before running to the swings. Mary and Abby had the lead as Pamela tried to catch on while the others were laughing at her on how serious she was to reach it. Eventually Abby and Mary got it as Pamela looked at them sadly. "Yah, you cheated" she says pouting. "How?" Abby and Mary say in unison. "You guys...." Pamela sighed and walked next to the maknae as Abby and Mary started to swing and laugh. "Yah you're so responsible maknae" Pamela says patting Maryjo's head. "And you're so irresponsible" Maknae says to the leader earning a chuckle.