LIFE OF 4RYL

4RYL CHARACTERS

Its been 2 weeks since the debut of their new song. They are finally living what they've been working for. Many fans have have been supporting them and asking for photos and signatures.So far 4RYL have been to many shows interviews and fan meetings.So far everythings been going their way, they're living the dream...

"YAH! Give me the cookie!" Maryjo says jumping for the cookie in Pamela hands. "Yah! This is my cookie" Pamela says inbetween her laughs. Maryjo gives up and walks sadly to the table. "You meanie" she says quietly before sitting next to Mary. Mary and Abby were going through fan messages as Shindong took a quick shower. "So much letters" Abby says taking a letter and sighing before reading. "You can say that again" Mary says sighing. "Ok girls let's go" Shindong says smiling taking his bag before opening the door. The girls stand up and exit the dorm to their next scedule. Today 4RYL were going to be in the TV show STAR KING. As they arrived they saw all the fans waiting outside of the studio cheering and jumping.

As 4RYL enter the studio their eyes immedielty open wide. There they were all 4RYL'S favourite band of all......SHINEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The girls look at each other silently squealing. "OMG! ITS TAEMIN!!!!!" Mary says jumping up and down. "HIS TOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!". "AHHH IS KEY!!!!" Abby says joining with the jumping. "AIGOOOO..... MY BEAUTIFUL ONEW AND MINHO" Maryjo says alittle too loud making Shinee look at the 4 fangirls fangirls. As SHinee saw them they all immedaiely smile and walk over. The 4 girls bow polietly as Shinee does the same. "Anneyonghasyo, We are Shining Shinee" the greet in unison. "Annyeonghasyo, together we are 4RYL" they girls greet a little shocked. "So I guess you girls are fans.... we are fans of your's too"Onew says giving his eye- smile. "Really?! Thank you and yes we are your biggest fans" Mary says smiling back.   "Everyone on set please" the PD shouts. "Ok well, we'll see you guys on stage" Jonghyun says bowing again before going on the stage. 4ryl bow back before going onto the stage. 

The next morning 4RYL decided to go for a walk around the block,(in dusguise of course). As the girls walked around, the youngest Maryjo got a little hyper and decided to walk backwards so she could face her unnies. "Maryjo!" they shout in unison as Maryjo bumps into someone hard makiing Maryjo and the person fall. Maryjo quickly stands up and bows repeatedly to the person. "Ah, it's okay" they person said rubbing the back of his head. Maryjo looks up and sees a cute looking guy standing in front of her. "Ah, sorry about that, our maknae is very clumsy" Pamela says taking Maryjo's arm and dragging her away. "Sorry again" Maryjo calls out before looking back to the front. 

"Yes.... this is going to be great......"