THIS IS IT....

4RYL CHARACTERS

Finally.....

They're here, backstage ready to show what they got to the world. Finally after 3 years of late night training and long hours of singing they were finally 5 minutes away from their dreams. They all stood shaking as the stylist fixed their hair and clothes. The youngest Maryjo looked at her unnie's in a worried expression. "What if something bad happens? What if I forget my steps? What if I forget my LINES!?" the youngest said worried. "Calm down! You're making me worried!" the eldest Pamela said slapping Maryjo on the arm. "Oww" Maryjo say rubbing her arm as she goes to attack Pamela. "Yah! Stop it, we're on it 2 mins" the Main Dancer Mary says stepping between the two. The youngest sticks her tongue out to the both before sitting down next to the quiet one Abby. 

2 mins later.....

"4RYL you're on" a man in black said stepping to the side to let them walk through. First goes Pamela, Abby, Mary then Maryjo. They all form a circle as the people put mics on them. "You guys ready? It's time to show what we've been working for" Pamela says taking out her hand. Mary puts hers on the top of Pam's and the others do the same. "4RYL FIGHTING!" they shout before walking onto stage. They all watched as the crowd roared and cheer making their nerves calm down a bit. They take their places and start to dance and sing their hearts out.

AFTER THE SHOW....

They all exit the stage cheering and smiling. They completed their dance, they did some mistakes but the audience didnt seem to notice. They all high fived each other before flopping onto the couch in their dressing room. Maryjo and Mary on the couch and Pamela and Abby on the make up chairs. "We did it!" Pamela cheered with a big smile on her face like the others. "That was sooo tiring!" Mary complains making everyone laugh. "Finally we can sleep" Maryjo says snuggling into the couch. "Come on girls, you can sleep at your new dorms" their manger says smiling at the girls.

MANGER JUNG SHINDONG

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/sleepypanda1989/korean-man-hairsytle1.jpg

They girls lazily get up and follow their manger to the car and drive off to their new dorms.....

Finally arriving at the dorm the girls look at the big apartment before entering. The girls were so excited to see their new home that they would be livng together in. When Shindong finally opens the door. Everyone's eyes got bigger by the minute. It was so beautiful! "Woah!" Abby says looking around. "Wa! So    pretty!" Pamela says smiling jumping up and down. 

"Finally...... their on the road to KPOP stars" Shindong says smiling.....