OOI

Let the love Begin (The deal that changes everything) Edited Chapter 1 Done
                                                                          DOUBLE TROUBLE

 

Your POV

I am walking around in our school corridor heading back to my classroom; I forgot my books on my desk, I really need it so bad ‘cause I have to study for my exams tomorrow.

“Aish.” I ruffle my hair. “How can I be so careless?” I uttered inwardly.

“I should be more careful next time.” I mumble

Whilst walking I heard a loud grunt out of the blue. “What’s the commotion all about?” I thought

I walk as fast as I could, the voices are getting louder and louder and I am getting closer and closer to my room then suddenly I heard a boy screamed angrily and I found out that it came from my classroom. “Do you really have the guts to confess, huh?” says the boy.

I got curious so I moved closer to the door so that I can clearly hear what are they really talking about for short eavesdropping—I listen secretly as my left ear already touches the wall.

“W-waeyo? Y-you don’t like it?” Says the girl who’s stuttering “like? Pfft.” he chuckle. I don’t know but I find it really annoying. “You are so hilarious, really hilarious.” He said sarcastically “I don’t like it.” He simply stated “B-but why?” Asked the girl and I can sense from her voice that she’s really sad ---disappointed. “Do you really have to ask that question? But since you asked I’ll answer it, it would be rude if I wouldn’t, right?” He said “Listen, I don’t like you, you’re not even my style and do you think that making me those cheesy letters will make me fall for you? Oh please keep dreaming.” He just simply said “I don’t have to explain further more just ask yourself, I have to go now you’re not even worthy of my precious time.” He continued “W-wait!” The girl semi shouted. Because of my curiosity keep on bothering me I move closer to the window and I peek. “What?” I saw the guy shifting his gaze back to the girl. “Before you leave, please accept this.” The girl sniffs and I can see the tears streaming down her pink cheeks. She’s holding a pink box with her both hands, the guy gave her a confused kind of look, he took the box and open it, he shift his gaze back to the girl with an unexplainable look and adverted his attention back to the box

—the girl

—the box

—the girl

and . . .

 

PLAK.

 

I couldn’t believe what I’ve just saw, he just high five the face of the girl with a cake; I gape. “Oh my gosh.” I whisper as I cupped my mouth with my hand and my eyes widened it’s like going too popped out. /Phone ringing/ “Oh, .” I cuss under my breathe; both of them casted their attention to the window and unluckily they/he saw me, I’m not sure with the girl though because her whole face covered with icing  but heck who cares I’m doomed the guy saw me, I move down and hid myself; I grab my phone on my pocket and I automatically pressed the answer button. “Hello?” I answer as I walk faster leaving the room. “Noona, where are you? It is almost 6:00 PM.” The sound of my worried younger brother greeted me. “I-I’m on my way.” I stammered “Yah, is there something wrong noona?” he asked “Aniya, I’m fine.” I uttered

 

I am now standing in front of our small house. I got a good grip on the door handle and pulled it open revealing my 7 years old brother who’s frowning while crossing his arms. “Where have you been?” He asked like he’s ten times older than me. “Do you know what time is it?” he continued “I wa—“, “As far as I know your classes ended at exactly 4:30 PM." He look at his watch and then averted his gazes back on me and continues; "you should be here by 5:00 PM since you take a leave at the flower shop.” I got cut off; I am just standing in front of him gawking. “You don’t know how worried I am, what if you got kidnapped? Or you got ? Or perhaps you got ki— “, “Yah, Stop it, I’m fine, see I’m still alive no harm was done.” I cut him off. “You’re so Overacting, I’m late because I borrowed books at our school library so that I can study for my exams tomorrow.” I explained. “You should’ve told me.” He pouts. “If you let me explain first before you bombarded me those nonsense questions we weren’t went this far.” I said “I’m just worried.” He said; I sighed “I’m sorry if I made you worry, but seriously, I’m fine, I can take good care of myself.” I smiled “I know but I already made a promise to umma before she died that I’ll be protecting you.” He pouts. I smiled, I’m lucky…no scratch that, I am blessed to have him. “Arraseo.” I ruffle his hair.

 

After cooking our dinner, I prepare the table for dinner. “Jinyoung-ah, dinner is ready.” I called out “Coming.” He walked to the kitchen, he sat beside me. "So how's school?" I asked. "Fine, same as always." He replied.  "Are the kids at your school still bully you?" I asked and shoved my food inside my mouth. "Not anymore, after Sehun Hyung showed and warned them, I think they are scared now." He simply said. "That's good then, just tell if they'll bully you again, arra?" I said and he just replied with a nod and smile. After eating I place all the dishes on the sink. “Noona, I’ll be washing the dishes, just go to your room and study.” Jinyoung said “Ani, It’s fine, just go and take a bath, and don’t forget to brush your teeth, arraseo?” I said. “You don’t have to remind me, I know, I am not a baby anymore, see.” He showed me his skeleton biceps. I roll my eyes and squat a little just to level his height. “You are still and always be my baby brother, even if you reaches the age of 20, 50 or even 100 years old.” I smiled and pinched his cheeks, he pouts. “Go and take a bath now or else I’ll be the one bathing you.” I treated. “No No No.” He shook his head furiously. “I can take care of myself noona.” He continued and he runs to the bathroom, I chuckled.

 

After done studying I stretch my hands and yawns. “I guess I’ll call it a day.” I mumble

I look at my younger brother who’s sleeping peacefully on the bed. I cover his body with a blanket and kiss his forehead. “Goodnight Jin.” I whisper. I turn off the lights and lay beside him and I drifted to sleep.

 

 

Next Morning

 

Author's POV

“Noona, wake up! You’re going to be late.” Your brother shook your body.

You groan and look at him with your sleepy eyes. “What time is it?” you asked with your hoarse voice. “7:00 am.” He replied. “Aigoo, it’s just seve…wait-what?” You widened your eyes, “Holy Mother of Late.” You directly stood up, grab you towel and run like a flash of a lightning inside the bathroom and do your daily routine. Your brother shook his head and ‘tsk’.

 

“Ahjusshi.” You shouted at the guard who’s closing the school gate, he look at you and stop; you run towards him. “Gomawo.” You bowed 90 degree and you entered the gate. You run to your room and luckily your instructor weren’t their yet, you enter your classroom panting your classmates stop what they're all doing and adverted their attention to you, they are all glaring, yeah glaring like you murdered someone. It’s been always like this, once you stepped inside this classroom you always earned a glare from them, it’s because they all know that you are not like them, you’re just an ordinary girl, you have nothing, and they all know that you came from a poor family, you get a chance to study this prestigious school because of your scholarship. You sat on your chair and by that time your instructor came and all their glances casted to your teacher. “Good Morning Ms. Kim” All of you greeted in unison.  “Good Morning students” She replied with a smile. “Are you all ready for your exam?” She asked. “Ready or not we’ll start the exam.” She continued; she starts distributing the test papers and as soon as you all got your test papers she signal to start answering.

 

[a/n: Let’s just skip the whole exam thingy.]

 

Its lunch time you went to your school canteen, you’re starving since this morning, because you skipped your breakfast. You don’t really want to buy foods from the school cafeteria because it is way too expensive but you have no choice because your little babies inside your tummy are all growling. You grabbed a tray and lined up, luckily the line are not that long.

After putting the foods on your tray you wander around finding an empty table and yes you did found one. You put the tray on the table; you sat down and start eating. You start eating like a hungry racoon some of the students noticed it and casted there gazes to you earning a nasty look from them. “Oh my gosh, such a pig.” Whispers the girl and yes you heard it. Because you’re eating too fast you got choked and the food stuck in your throat, you coughed, you were about to grab your drink but then you realize you forgot to buy one, you stoop up and you rush to the counter to buy a drink. “C—ok-e.” You couldn’t say it properly but luckily the girl got it and hurrily grabed the soda on the frig and she gave it to you, you opened it and you start gulping. “Thank you.” You smiled and hand her the payment. You walk back to your table, feeling relieved you lowered your head as you realize that the Queenkas are glaring at you, you walk in a fast pace but then you bumped intosomething someone. “What the hell.” He cussed. You froze you look up to his polo and then you widened your eyes as you accidentally spilled your soda on his uniform. “Are you blind or something?” The guy says angrily. “I-I’m s-sorry.” You stammer and lowered your head you didn’t dare to look at him. “Sorry? That’s it?” He is not satisfied. “Look at me.” He commanded. You didn’t listen to him and still bowing your head. “I said look at me.” He growled; you tremble, you slowly look up and meet his scary gaze, and in the corner of your eye you can see that all the students on the cafeteria casted their glances to the both of you with a horrified looks. He locked his eyes on you, you widened your eyes as you realize that he’s the guy you saw yesterday, all the event from yesterday flashes back into your head, he just gave you a smirk, I mean evil smirk to be precise. “Nice seeing you again.” He whispers, that made you shivers. “I-I didn’t m-mean to b-bumped a-and s-s-spilled my soda on you-r uniform.” You’re stuttering. “Did I tell you to explain?” He spat and he stood properly putting his hand on his pocket. You shook your head and without saying any word he grabbed your soda and pour it unto your head, you gape ---you froze like an ice sculpture. “I’m not done with you, you don’t know who I am and I can ruin your whole life in just a blink of an eye.” he lean and whispers. He starts ing his polo and all the girls starts fangirling, you widened your eyes and adverted your gaze to nowhere, this is so awkward. After he finished ing his polo he throw it to your face and he just simply put his hands on his pocket like nothing happened and walks away topless and by the time he pass on your side he harshly bumped his shoulder on yours.

 

Your POV

I feel really humiliated, I standstill like my feet glued on the floor, I wanted to cry but no, I am Shin SooJin and I am fearless and I wouldn’t just let that bastard go futher after what he did to me, curling up my fists, the blood boiled up and run through my head. “Yah!” I shouted. He stopped, facing his back on me, I waited for him to turn around and face me but he didn’t, he continued walking. “This bastard is really getting into my nerves.” I mumble; I run and block his way. He gave me a death glares and ‘you-are-going-to-regret-this’ look. And without saying any word I gave him a hard punched on his precious, ugly, annoying, disgusting face and bravely throw his polo on him and hit his chest. “Serves you right? Don’t you dare mess with me because you don’t know me as well, bastard.” I blow an air on my bangs, I turn around smirking and walks away like I win a lottery.

 

 

Author's POV

 All the people in the cafeteria widened their eyes, they couldn’t believe of what they just saw and they are all whispering something like: “No one messes with Kwangmin, as in No one.” “How dare she?” “I think this is her last day.” “Wow such a brave girl.” “What the fudge did I just watch?” “OMG Oppa, I’m going to kill her.” “Who she thinks she is? Aish that .” “.” etc.

“Oppa.” One of the Queenka named Hyuna shouted and runs to the guy who as well couldn’t believe what just happened, the corner of his lips is bleeding. “Yah! You little piece of .” Hyuna shouted and she’s referring to you, yes to you. You didn’t dare to look back and just continue walking. “How dare you? And if don’t know who’s Kwangmin is, he's the son of the owner of this school and own the biggest company here in Seoul, South Korea.” She briefly said. You froze by the word owner and by that time you realize that you are now going to leave this school not so soon, you continue walking heading your way out of the cafeteria.

 

 


 

So How’s the first chapter? Please do subscribe, upvotes and leave some wonderful comments if you have time. Let’s be friends guys I don’t bite, unless I repeat UNLESS you’re a walking Pizza. /craving/

To my old subbies I hope you'll still support this after I change the first chapter and thank you thank you so much for staying with me, it's been 2 years since I wrote this and as I checked it today you didn't unsubscribe so yeah, you are all precious. I love you all xoxo.

To the new subbies, if I have one, thank you for subscribing.

Sorry for the errors [Grammar/typos]

Bye all my Lovies/Mga Bh3 see you on my next Chapter.