01.

Gangster?

08.00 AM

It’s just another morning for me.My name is Chaerim and my hobby is sleeping and eating. Let’s just face the truth that not only me who had this hobby right?i’m sure almost girls love to sleep and eating but nah,they’re just too fake to admit it I guess?

"chaerim-ah~wake up.the lesson will start soon." Seok mi,my bestfriend said.

“Really?i’m just sleeping for like 5 minutes and the bell already rang?that’s annoying.” I said as I waking up slowly and stretched my body.

“yes,it’s already rang  and don’t blame the bell chae.it’s you who came here too late lately you know?” She replied me while rolling her eyes. Yes,one thing that makes her my bestfriend is because she is too honest to be true. “well,don’t blame me that I came here late okay? It’s not like I wanted to woke up late too everyday.” “ugh,you should try to change your habit though.” but-“ before I can reply her the teacher already come in. damn.

10.05 AM

The bell just ring around the school and that’s mean now is the break time!yayy

“You want to go to canteen?” SeokMi Asked. “Sure,why not,I’m so hungryyy!” I said “but I want togo to restroom first.want go together? Or you go first?” I continued. “no thanks,I’ll go first then okay? See you!” She smiled and waving at me while walking away with bunch of boys following her behind,she is the queenka afterall. Yes,our friendship are just as cool like this.

After I came out from restroom I saw bunch of guys waiting for me infront of the restroom,yeah,actually I’m one of the oh-that-popular-girl at school too but not as popular as SeokMi though and I just found it annoying actually to become popular in school. As I walking to the canteen I just playing with my phone since, you can say that I’m a bit of anti-social since I believe other people being nice to me because they just want to use me let’s just being realistic here,peoples always being nice to you if they want something from you right? But for SeokMi case,she is just different from the others.

Then before I can arrived at Canteen peachfully I bumped into someone that makes me falling down. “ouch” I responded right away since hey,that’s my head that bumped into you shoulder or something?

“Yah!use your eyes!” the person who I bumped to said. “what?”  I said as I rub my head and still can’t processed what he is saying . “use.your.eyes. hear me now?”he said harshly. ‘This is getting annoying ugh’ I thought as I getting up slowly,still rubbing my head. “Don’t you know any manner?stranger-ssi?” I replied back. “are you not gonna say sorry to me?” He asked back without answering my question. “okay,here.i know that it’s my fault but you can’t just bame it all in me though.” I tried to calm my emotion.

“Master!are you okay?” someone came to him. “Ya!where are you all these time?” “I-I’m sorry master!” Really?Master? is he his butler or something? Who is he? Never in my life I’ve seen someone with his butler came to school like this. Wow,it’s just like a manga’s life come real! I thought.

“Oppa!” Suddenly I heard SeokMi Voice,shouting and run toward this stranger in front of me. “Oh Seok Mi-ah!” He answered back.

Wait he know seokmi?! What just happened here?


 

chappie 1 is up! and the chapter 2 is already written too and maybe i'll update again tommorrow if i got a good response? anyway i wanted to day thank you once again to my subcriber who don't unsubcribe me all this time! <3 

XOXO

(Subcribing and Commenting would be really appreciated!)