belated HBD

Belated!

 

 

~It was 11:00 pm when Jung Yong Hwa arrived at their condo unit. After fixing himself, he quickly went to his room and lied down on his bed. He was indeed tired these past few weeks due to his hectic schedule as a producer. He’s been very busy because soon this month, another artist would have her debut with the songs being produced by Yonghwa.

 

~” Hi oppa!”, his fiancée greeted as she kissed his cheeks. Seohyun was his fiancée for more than a year already. They were living together in his condo but with separate rooms, but sometimes they chose to sleep next to each other.

 

~”hmm..”, he just smiled when he felt her presence.

 

~”oh! Oppa! You’re really tired, fine.. just rest okay..”, she said and motioned to step out of the bed but her wrist was grip by yonghwa. ”babe.. where are you going?”, he asked with closed eyes

 

~”uhm.. oppa! I’m going to sleep in my room, it’s been a long time since the last time I’ve used it. I miss it oppa.. so now I’m going to stay there”, she answered. Well, yes, it’s true that she has not slept in her own bedroom for quite a long time, because Yonghwa always wanted her by his side. But that’s not the only reason behind.

 

~today was her birthday, but throughout the day, she hasn’t received any greetings from his fiancée. It hurt her that Yonghwa forgot that day, but she tried to understand him.

 

~”just stay here! I want you here..”, he pleaded, with a very tired voice

 

~“ah! Oppa.. I’ll stay there for now so that you would be more comfortable, I know you’re very tired okay! so just rest!”, she said while holding back her tears. She didn’t wait for his response and went out of the bed because she didn’t want to let him see her tears. Yonghwa just let her go as his body and mind were very tired.

 

~ inside her bedroom, she’s trying her best to control her tears but it seemed that no matter what she does, tears keep on rolling down making her pillow wet. Yes! She’s hurt, knowing that her fiancée should be one of the first pesons, if not the first, to greet her but to her disappointment she received nothing from him.

 

~”no.... Seo Joo Hyun, Birthday is not such a big deal, okay! Lots of people have send their greetings! You should be happy!”,she kept on reminding herself. Family and friends of her have remembered this day, but the one she expected the most was the one who forgot it. Jung Yong Hwa on the other hand slept peacefully and was not bothered by the sobs in the other room.

 

~another morning , and due to his long sleep last night, he had now all the energy in the world. He grabbed his phone to look at his wallpaper. It’s one of his routine. First thing in the morning, was to look at the beautiful face of his fiancée and give her a kiss on the forehead if she’s beside him.

 

~but then, when he opened his eyes to look at it, he was shocked to see the date on the screen! It’s already June 29, a day after Seohyun’s birthday. He quickly rushed out of the room to look for her without even bothering to wash up.

~and then he saw her in the kitchen preparing breakfast. He hurriedly run over her and wrapped his arms around her waist tightly. She was stunned by the sudden back hug she just received but she just let out a small smile when she realized who it was.

 

~”good morning, oppa! Come on.. let’s have our breakfast”, she cheerfully said while turning her body to face him. “ babe.. I’m sorry! I’m so sorry!”, he pleaded. “huh? Why oppa?”,  she knew what’s his talking about but just to made sure she asked.

 

~”hyun,.. belated happy birthday babe!”, he said and give her a peck on her lips. “okay! thank you.. come on,, let’s eat!”, she answered and dragged him to sit and have breakfast. Of course, she was hurt but she can’t do anything about what just happened.

 

~while they were eating, Yonghwa had no appetite at all he was so sorry for forgetting her day. He kept on staring at her, but she just gave him smiles which made him more guilty at the same time hurt.

 

~” oppa! Now, go fix yourself, we need to go to work”, she said while cleaning the dishes. He went to the bathroom and prepared himself. “oh! Oppa.. why are you wearing that?”, she asked when she noticed that it’s not the one he wore in work.

 

~”babe! Let’s not go to work today... I want to spend this day with you”, he said as he moved closer to her. “ huh? But why oppa! Your new artist would be having her debut soon...”, she was cut off by a kiss. “ enough for that! please babe! I’m really sorry! Although, this is super late, I want to celebrate your birthday.. please!” he begged while holding her hands.

~he kept on begging her, and at the end, she gave in.  they headed out of the condo and went to Lotte world. He was happy to see her face lit, and excitement was written all over her face when they entered. “wah!! This is super great! It’s my first time here!”, she said while clasping her hands. They rode different kinds of rides,  and let out lots of shout in each ride.

 

~”hmm.. oppa! I’m starting to get jealous!”, she pouted while they were walking around the area. “why?”, he asked and put his arms around her waist to move her closer.

 

~” well, look!”,she said and he did it. There were girls on the corner who kept on smiling at him and even waving their hands while giggling. By that, he just give them small smile and slight bow. “ aish! Hyun... my hyun... you shouldn’t be! They’re not a threat!”, he teased.

 

~”who said that they are a threat? They’re not oppa! I’m just saying that I’m starting to get jealous.. but it’s fine! Because I know they are also dying of jealousy”, she teased back which gave a big smile. They sat on a vacant bench while eating their ice cream.

 

~”babe! Belated happy birthday!”, he kissed her cheek. “ oppa! Just erase the word belated! Let’s just treat this as my real day! Okay!’, she smiled. “okay! Happy birthday!”, he greeted again.

 

~” huh? What’s that for?’,she asked when he kissed her again on the cheek. “nothing, your chubby cheeks are so tempting!”, he grinned so she just hit his arm slightly.

 

~ “uhm.. hyun.. I think, it’s time for me to get jealous”, he said while putting his arm above her shoulders. “why?”, she asked back. “ well, look!’, he said while pointing to the guys around them. “those guy sitting opposite to us, keeps on staring at you! Those 3 students keep on smiling on you, those boys over there keep on talking while glancing on you, and lastly, those guys over there, keep on waving their hands!” he said which made her let out a laugh. “yah! why are you laughing?”, he asked. “ nothing, it’s just that you’re cute!”, she said as he pinched his cheeks.

 

~”yah! oppa!”,she whined when he kissed her again, but this time, on the lips. “ wae! Can’t I not kiss my girlfriend who happened to be my  fiancée?”, he sulkily asked. “ it’s not that.. but we are in a public place okay!”, she reasoned out.. “ well, who cares if we’re doing PDA! I’ll kiss you if I want to!”, he said and kissed her again on the cheeks, forehead, nose and lastly a peck on the lips. “aissh! Oppa”, she whined and gives him a slight punch on his chest.

 

~then after, so much time in the lotte world, they went back home. While on the car, seohyun can’t erase the smiles on her face. On their way home, Yonghwa stopped to a shop, when asked by seohyun, he said he’ll buy a food.

 

~and then they arrived. “ Hmm, babe! Go change first! I’ll just prepare the food, I know you’re tired”, he said while guiding her in the room. Then minutes after, she went out and was surprised by a cake with candles lights held by Yonghwa while singing Happy Birthday song!.

 

~happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, My dear SeoHyun, happy birthday to you”

~” now.. blow your candles baby, and don’t forget to wish!’, he commanded and she did. “what did you wish?”, he asked. “ hmm.. I wish, you won’t forget my birthday anymore!’, she joked which made him a little sad. “aigoo.. Oppa!  I’m just kidding!” she said. Then they started to eat the cake but Yonghwa also prepared her a seaweed soup, which made her happier.

~after eating, Seohyun went to the balcony to watch the night view.

 

~”Hyun”, he called as he wrapped his arms around her waist with his chin over her shoulder

 

~”hmm?”,  she answered. “ Happy Birthday!” he said and tighten the hug.

 

~” thank you oppa!”as she turned to face him.  Her arms are now around his neck, while his arms are wrapped around her waist.

 

~”babe! I’m really sorry!”,he said

 

~”I’m okay now! Yes! Honestly, I was hurt when you didn’t greet me, because you’re the one I’m expecting to greet me first thing in the morning, but you didn’t, and the day ended, but you still haven’t remember it. But I understand babe!” she said while caressing his cheeks.

 

~he pulled her into a tight hug and started to apologize again, and his tears are now uncontrollable. “ babe! I’m really sorry! I know I’m such a bad boyfriend and a fiancée! I’m such an idiot for forgetting the special day of you! I’ve been busy these days that I haven’t mind the time. I always spend time with work that lessens our time together.  I am very much in too work that I haven’t mind your feelings. You always try to understand me but in the end, I always let you hurt. I’m expecting you to be mad, but you didn’t.  I hope you won’t hate me! I’m so sorry for hurting you!  I know you don’t deserve that pain! I promise! This won’t happen again!”.

 

~”yah! oppa! Are you crying? Hey”, she asked and pulled away from the hug.

 

~”oppa! I told you I am okay now! It’s already done! I WAS hurt but it was just yesterday.. I’m really fine, I super enjoy this day.. and I thank you for that.. don’t curse yourself.. you’re not a bad boyfriend nor a fiancée.. You’re super great! I know you didn’t intentionally forget it, it’s just that tiredness took over your mind and you unconsciously forget it..”,she assured him and wiped his tears.

 

~but hyun,..”,he was cut off.. “ no oppa! It’s fine now! And stop saying sorry! Please! “ she said.

 

~” okay!.. oh crap!”, he exclaimed in his mind when he realized that he hadn’t buy her a gift. “why? are you okay?”, she asked when she noticed the sudden change in his expression. “uhm.. babe! I’m sorry again! I haven’t prepared a gift!”, he said and lowered down his head. “oppa! you already gave me a gift! And it’s more than enough!”, she said as he held his chin to raise his head and gave him a peck on the lips.

 

~“ no babe! I should give you another present, and I’m really sorry!’, he apologized again. “ aissh! Oppa! I told you to stop saying sorry! Okay! if you insist on giving me a gift then, can I make a request as a gift?”, she asked. “of course babe! I’m willing to do anything for you!’, he exclaimed.. “ then, I want you to play a song for me with your guitar!”, she excitedly said. Without a second thought, he quickly went to the room and get his guitar and started playing.

 

~” yehey! She said and clapped her arms after he finished. “ did you like it?”, he asked and put away the guitar and headed towards her and she just nodded. “ yes, oppa! I like it..no.. I love it!”

 

~”I’m glad to know it!”he said and then he kissed her. “ I love You Seo Joo Hyun!” he said in between the kiss, and she also responded “ I love you too Jung Yong Hwa”.

 

~” hyun—did you enjoy this day?”, he asked after he broke the kiss. “yes! I really enjoyed it!”.then, would you let me enjoy this day also?” he asked, “ huh? Why oppa! you didn’t enjoy it as much as I did?” she asked.

 

~”well, I did enjoy it, but would you mind extending my enjoyment?”, he naughtily asked,.. “ what do you mean oppa?”, she asked back.

 

~ “ eissh! Babe! I know you know what I mean”, he seductively whisper.

 

~”yah! oppa!” she whined

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

another Yongseo fic:)

it's been quite awhile since the last time i've written a oneshot.

(and also, quite a long time since i've updated my other fic My idol, My Husband.. sorry)

 

i just have this idea a while ago, and after an hour, 

i've come up with it:(

it's quite a rush, ( i know:)

 

thanks for reading and please do leave comments:)

 

truly yours,

bambie