Sheriff on duty part 2

The Last Gift

Well, here's the second part

#Now Playing- Miryo Ft Sunny I love you I love you

------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't write the whole episode on Jonghyun's duty in one chapter because Jonghyun's letter was too long. It was his letter full of hope and love. He was determined, to make her his. I hope ya'll like it

- Lee Jinki 

The government officials were all crowded outside the building. Jonghyun hastily got out of his Royce, clad in his normal detective wear. A checked top hat and a long, brown coat, given by his father. 

Jonghyun looked straight into the dark tall hall where the bank stood. He was only determined to save Miss Joon. A round and comical-looking detective with the name tag " SHINDONG" lazily pinned up onto uniform walked up 

" Well Mr Kim, here you are. Becareful in there, the robber is armed. I don't want Mr Kim ringing us up and complaining on your injury. Press the pager if you need help." Shin dong said, passing a small pager into Jonghyun's hands.\

( T/N: I'm a 98-liner so im pretty clueless about 1940s stuff, so yeah i guess pagers were invented then?)

Jonghyun grabbed the pager at easr and without thinking, strode into the bank, with a determined look plastered onto his face.

" Be safe, Jonghyun!" Key called out, worried. 

Jonghyun didn't hear him, and disappeared into the hall.

Jonghyun fished out his gun and loaded it, ready for any attacker. He walked slowly and stealthily. The bank was dark, and quiet. Very quiet.

He walked up the long, spiral steps. Nothing, not even a soul. Jonghyun didn't lower his guard, he walked past the corridor. It's quiet. Are you sure there's a robber here? Nope, Jonghyun heard nothing. What kind of tricks could the robber be playing? Was there a secret in the bank, that only insiders knew? Was this an insider job? Hmmm.... He walked past a floral painting and stopped. It's a beautiful painting, really nice. 

After that he heard muffled sounds, shocked his hand flew to the paint. The paint shook and stayed still. Jonghyun was about to walk off when a low, rumbling sound was made. The painting shook for a moment, then the door began to shake. A soft, yet distinct vulgarity came out of the ruffian's lips. Jonghyun widened his eyes, this! Its a secret chamber! He prepared his gun and prepped himself for the fight that was about to happen.

The door opened to reveal a man, with a unshaved moustache. He had this gleaming blade. He turned around in shock.

" What in the world are you doing here little boy!" The ruffian sneered. He brandished his blade in attempt to scare Jonghyun. Jonghyun had little reason to fear. He had a knife. Was a gun to fight with a blade? Right now Miss Joon was sitting on the floor, She had her hands tied behind her back. Was it possible? For a woman to  have messy hair, her skirt all ruffled, her face with occassional smear of black dirt. Her face in fear and shock yet had an angelic aura around it. Was he  nuts?

The ruffian laughed. " You came here for the maiden didn't you?" Jonghyun snapped from his trance. Miss Joon now looked about shocked and shy. She was a goddess to his heart. 

" Well, i suppose yes. You are not ruining my plan!" The ruffian shrieked and attacked Jonghyun

[ This scene has been given a slight! violent warning]

The ruffian ran and smashed is fist again's jonghyun's jaw. That idiot! No one has beaten me up before! Jonghyun thought. Fresh, red blood trickled from the side of his beautiful lips. Miss Joon had a fearful look on her face.

" Go! Just go! Don't get hurt for the sake of me, young man!"  Miss Joon cried. 

Miss Joon has taken notice of this dashing young man. He was brave, and his eyes gave of such a dreamy and romantic sparkle. 

Jonghyun wipped the blood on his lip, before he could retaliate, the ruffian kicked jonghyun's shin. Jonghyun staggered and fell onto the floor. He got up and struggled with the ruffian, jonghyun was strong, but the ruffian was no weakling either. They struggled for a moment. Sweat trickled from Jonghyun's forehead, he was tired. With a final kick in the abdomen, Jonghyun fell onto the floor.

" So you came here for the maiden? Watch while I play with her you worthless low-life!" The ruffian smirked. He walked up to Miss Joon and started to caress her face. Miss Joon started screaming, she did not want herself to be violated by this thief!

jonghyun felt his heart boil. His eyes, stared daggers into the ruffian. The ruffian, just by looking at Jonghyun's heart broken and angry eyes, backed off a little.

Listen up, I, Kim Jonghyun will NEVER tolerate this.

He came on his feet, staggering and shaking for a moment, before he ran and punched the cheek of the ruffian so hard, the impact caused him to stagger all the way to the back of the secret room. Jonghyun turned around to see the ruffian, now pale, lying down on the corner of the wall.

Jonghyun took a puff before he collapsed onto the floor in pain and exhaustion, he had used up all his strength and weakly asked.

" Dear Maiden, are you alright?" Jonghyun said, cutting the rope off Miss Joon's wrists.

Miss Joon wiped Jonghyun's face with her napkin. 

He's so handsome, so charming, I have never met anyone like him!

" Thank you for your service dear sir and.......OH MY GOD RUN!"

The ruffian ran to jonghyun and slashed his back twice.

Jonghyun cried in pain as he fell to his side, fresh blood trickling out of his back. He felt as if he was about to faint. He winced and his cringed. He pushed himself up and collapsed onto the floor today.

" Hmm... what a pretty boy, too bad you're going to die soon!" The ruffian laughed,  horribly.

" Stay away from that innocent lad you good for nothing, take my worthless life if thats what you want!" Miss Joon cried out.

[ T/N: 11.11 SHINEE| TAEMIN| MYE GOOD GRADES| MONEY|SUPER JUNIOR)

The ruffian laughed again, jonghyun was trying to push himself up again, but he fell, the pain was extreme, too much for him.

The ruffian slashed Jonghyun's left arm. A long gnash of red trail was visible on his muscular arms.

" Wait... if...if you are gng...going to kill me, let me have a few last words with this Man here!" Miss Joon cried.

She knelt down and crawled to where Jonghyun was slowly.

" i...i'm sorry..." She said sobbing, touching his face. 

Was it a miracle? the moment her soft, slender fingers touched his face, Jonghyun had a surge of adredlaine rush. He whipped his gun out and panted heavily.

"Put,, put your knife down, and don't run or I'll shoot!" Jonghyun shouted, his voice booming into the room. Fresh blood began to ooze out of his back and arm again.

Jonghyun passed the gun to Miss joon, and asked her to keep an eye on him, pressed his pager, and then 

All he saw, was darkness