Chapter 17

Rainy Love

 

CHAPTER 17

 

Siwon turn off his car’s engine. Yesung and he walked out from car with a giggle. Maybe there is something funny on what they talked about. Siwon hold the doorknob to open the door. Yesung snuggle and pushed Siwon aside until he fall down with laughter. “How dare you?!”, Siwon pouted his face and caressing his hand. Yesung smirk evilly to Siwon. Siwon quickly stood up and wrapped his hand around Yesung’s neck. “Where did you go? It’s 12.30 AM now!”, Yesung’s father asking with his hand on his waist “We studied at Siwon Granda’s library. You want me to get a good result like Siwon that’s why I studied until late night”, scared of his father, he answered stuttered. “Next time, look at the clock first. Your mom deadly worried about you”,their father warned. “We’re really sorry, we will not repeat this again”, Siwon apologized. Yesung pulled Siwon’s arm to go up to their room. “Siwon, I have something to talk about”, Siwon shaking Yesung’s arm as he felt scared of their furious father. Yesung whispered to Siwon, asking him to go.

“Sit down here”, Siwon nodded awkwardly and sit infront of their appa. “Time passed fast, right? Who knows a kid become a matured man now? Siwon, appa really proud of you. Even though I’m not your real dad but thanks for treat appa and omma just like your real parent. You make us proud with your exam result, your attitude. Huhh, impossible Yesung can be as good as you are. Because of that...*take out the keys and give it Siwon*.  “What this mean?”, Siwon puzzled, his face become pale as a sheet of paper. “House’s keys”, appa answered shortly. “Am I do something wrong? Appa, please forgive me don’t chase me out from this house. I won’t come back home late anymore…”, Siwon pleaded.

“No..It’s not about that, your birthday is three days from now, right? So, here the present”

“But.. Why must a house? I can’t accept these `big’ gift again. Before this you had gave me a sport car and now a house??”

“Like what I told you just now, you’re matured enough to managed yourself. Appa, want you to be independent. Siwon-ah, you have bright future. So you must learn to live without Appa and Omma help”

“Yeah, that’s true that I studied about business and all about it but we don’t know I will success or not?”

“Please don’t disappointing me. Use this house as a spirit for you to achieve your dream and a present for make appa and omma proud. This house waited you to move in tomorrow”

Siwon nodded and walked in frail to his room. He confused on why did Appa give he a house instead of his blood son Yesung? The question keep echoing in his mind. Yesung sat on his bed hugged his pillow. Siwon sat on his bed which opposite to Yesung’s bed. He is in a deep thought. “I have heard everything”, Yesung voice has break the serene atmosphere. “So?”, Siwon looked at Yesung. “You better go, like what appa said just now. He right, you have a bright future, so you must learn how to manage yourself without anyone help”, Yesung shows his bitter smile to Siwon. “You also want to chase me out from here?”, Siwon  looked deep into Yesung’s eyes.  “No… you will not understand why all this happen to you. Please, just go Siwon”, Yesung explained with his husky voice. “You said that we’re best friend so we must live together until we die. Now, who broke the vow?”, for second time, Siwon looked deep into Yesung’s eyes makes him lost his way. Yesung throw his pillow away.

 “Yes, I had said it but our situation now is different from before this. I can’t tell now because this is not the right time. Don’t worry it’s not a big though. Please understand…”

“Owhh, who knows you keep a secret from me? That means your kindness to me just acting?”

“Why it’s hard for you to understand? I’m not saying our friendship is a lie. We have live together for 15 years. You think I treat you as a friend or an acquaintance? No, I take your as my sibling, my brother and I will not leave you alone because are we’re best friend!”

“But…why he didn’t give that house to you instead of me? You are his son, right? It’s kinda weird?”

“He did it. The café??”

Siwon took the blanket and covered his face. He throws his body on bed.

 

The next day….

Yesung opened his eyes. A scorching yellow light from the window focused on his eyes wake him up from his deep sleep. He saw Siwon sat on the floor packing his cloth. He put all his thing to the luggage and closed it. It was too full until he can’t zip it. He open back the bag and throw his cloth away harshly. He holds his head with his fingers. Yesung get up from his bed and slowly sat beside Siwon. “Siwon-ah”, Yesung patted Siwon’s back. “Sorry”, he hugged Siwon for a few seconds and let him go. “I keep thinking about this about this last night. Now, I understand. You don’t live alone, right? Don’t worry, I will follow you”, Yesung smiled to Siwon. “Are you willing to separate with omma?”, Siwon challenged Yesung. “Of course, I’m 19 years old!”, Yesung pouted his face while Siwon laughed.

They are having their breakfast. As usual Yesung sat beside Siwon. Yesung menguis Siwon’s leg, asked to tell their appa. “Appa, today I will move out. I’m still not similar with that house and you know, I feel scared to stay there alone. So…”, Siwon pushed Yesung’s siku. “So, can I accompany him? I mean stay with him?”, Yesung shows his guilty face. Appa put off the spoon to the table harshly. “Isn’t I have tell you that appa lend it to Siwon not you. Why so hard for you to understand??”, Appa exclaimed. “But I don’t care if Yesung live there with me”, Siwon mencelah. “You don’t care but I care. Whatever will happen Yesung will not live with you, understand?!”, Yesung and Siwon nodded weakly. Omma just sighed. Finished breakfast, Yesung walked toward his dad. “Appa, Siwon will feel doubt with our secret if you let him live alone there”. Appa think for a while. He let his son to live with Siwon to avoid Siwon know the truth. Siwon continue packing with Yesung’s help. “Siwon, mianei”, Yesung’s face just like someone wants to cry. “Appa, let me to live with you!!”, they both have a big laugh together. “Faster I want to see my new house!”, Siwon smile along with his cute dimple.

Now its 2.00 PM, time for start their journey. Before that he says goodbye to his adopt family. It was a precious goodbye for Siwon. “Siwon-ah, please take care of your health. If you feel sick or hurt any were quickly call omma okay. Make sure you eat well. Don’t eat too much instant noodles I will call  Yesung to send some food for you. One more, please visit here frequently and don’t forget your family here”, omma give a long advice. “Don’t worry he has grown up. He knows what he should do. Siwon, remember what omma said okay?”, Siwon nodded to appa. “Omma, appa thanks for raise me, protect me, love me though I’m just your adopt son and give me enough food and clothes. I can’t repay your kindness. Sunny, don’t be naughty. Now I will not interrupt your time with your brother. See you all school”, Sunny smiled bitterly. “This house will never be the same without you”, Sunny hugged Siwon shortly. “Take care”, Omma hugged Siwon and patted his back. “Faster, we’re late!”, Yesung screamed from the car. “Yesung, watch your attitude!”, appa warned to Yesung.

Yesung looked at the address. “Where the house actually???”, Siwon nearly terrified. It has been two hours since they leave their house. “How about we find in this alley?”, Yesung pointed a bungalows area. “Are you crazy? Impossible my house that appa give is there”, Siwon hesitate to continue their journey. “Who knows? Let’s try. I don’t want wasting my time here without do anything”, Yesung coax Siwon who pressed the pedal and accelerate. While that, Yesung observed each house numbers. For a minute, he saw a colossal and grand bungalow. From far he can see a mini water theme park along with small garden filled with multi-coloured flowers. As Siwon drove the car high speed he knows he must do his duty that is, see the house numbers. Yesung was in big shock as he saw the glorious house number’s is same as the address in his hand. “STOP!!!”, bellowed. Siwon brake in hurry makes them both move forward because of inertia. Siwon gives a death glare to Yesung for make he stopped his car all of sudden. “Your house….there…..”

The gate opened itself. Then a guard wear his uniform neatly walks to their car. “Can I ask something; is this address of this house?” Yesung asked in stuttered. “Yes. Are you Mr. Choi Siwon?”, the guard talks orderly just like someone who trained. “Not me. It’s him”, Yesung pointed to Siwon. “Oh, I’m sorry Young Master. That’s mean this is Mr. Yesung?”, Yesung nodded excitedly as heard the guard call him mister. “You can park your car over there”, the guard instructed. “Sorry, Young Master, this house bit mess because it uninhabited for several years. If you want, I will call workers to clean this house now”. “No need I think we can do it by our self”, Siwon rejected the guard offer. He showed their room. “Wow, is this building or bungalow??? I still can’t believe this ‘your’ house and you will stay here. Can you imagine after it’s decorated, even 5 star hotel can lose to it”, Yesung survey every corner of the house excitedly. “Unfortunately, this is appa house not mine. I just use it for a while.”, Siwon said while his hand touched a big dusty mirror in his room. “Yes, this appa’s”, Yesung bowed his head. His facial face changed. “Hey! Who know appa have a big house like this? Why we never realize about this? Appa is really…huh, I don’t know what to say. Just DAEBAK!”, Siwon wrapped his hand over Yesung shoulder. “Me too”, only short answer come out from Yesung. “Are sure don’t know anything about this house?”, Siwon raised his eyebrows. “Yeah…”, Yesung answered shortly again. “Why sad? Are you having your ‘menstrual’?”, Siwon hit Yesung’s arm. “I think so…”,Yesung looked at Siwon slowly. They both laughed. “Nonsense! Let’s start cleaning now!”, Siwon stand up and took the broom. “Nehh!”, Yesung seeking Siwon who sweeping the floor. Siwon, mianei, jeomal mianei. I lie to you. When the time has come, all this will revealed.

tumblr_lbzg6iY8Er1qayxtco1_500.jpg

“Oh, my back!”, Yesung sighed. “That’s why I told you to exercise regularly”, Siwon took the phone and walk to balcony. Yesung mocked his face. In balcony, Siwon inhaled the fresh air that absolutely different from Seoul air. He dialled appa phone number.

“Hello, appa. It’s me Siwonie. I want to thanks a lot for let me use this house. Seriously, I never imagine living in a big house like this”

“So you like it? I feel relieved”

“Don’t worry, I will take care of this house and make it look ‘life’ again……”

Yesung take the phone from Siwon hand. “Appa, my back hurt! Okay, good night. Send my regard to mom and Sunny”. “Okay, after school tomorrow go straight to home. Take some food here”, Appa said nicely. Yesung gave the phone to Siwon with a big smile in his face. He ran back to their room and jumped on the queen bed. After finished talk, Siwon walked back to the room. He saw Yesung jumping on the bed. He took the blanket and throws it to Yesung. He off the main lamp. “Yahh!! Open back. I don’t want people say we’re a gay!”, Yesung ranted. “Oh , I don’t want to finish my life with you!”, Siwon switched on the table lamp.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

At school, all students behaved as usual as nothing happen. On recess time, Yesung waited Yoona at a corner. Yesung saw Taeyeon and her friend pass by and Yoona is there also. Yoona whispered Yoona name. Lucky, Yoona heard it. “Tomorrow, is Siwon’s birthday!”, Yesung whispered. ”What??!! But I didn’t prepare anything…”, Yoona shocked. “I know. That’s why I tell you now not at café because I give you time to think”, Yesung explained. “So, what we gonna do now?”, Yoona panicked as she mind blanked. Don’t  know what to do for Siwon’s birthday. “I plan what if we do some surprise party for him”, Yesung suggested since they never do that. ”GREAT!! Okay, I will prepare something for him”, Yoona is excited about the surprise party though she still don’t know what to do for Siwon’s birthday.

After school time ended, Siwon take Yesung to his home. “Wait!!”, Yesung said. Siwon stopped pressed the brake pedal. “I want to buy comic first...”, Yesung slowly talked. “What? you ask stop just for that. No! Straight to home!”, Siwon strictly answered. “Ok fine!”, Yesung stepped out from the car and get some food that omma cooked back to car. The journey takes 15 minutes to Siwon’s new house. As he opened the majestic door, he saw a lot of worker cleaning, painting and moving the furniture. The yesterday’s guard have changed to a butler. He explained to Siwon that the workers are here to decorating his house. He then, introduced Siwon to the three maids. “I’m Yoon Hwa, ready for my duty”, said 40’s woman. “I’m Min Young and this is my younger sister Min Ji”, said the young girl that look like late 20’s while her younger sister still in early teenage. They both bow a bit. “Young Master, let me show you your new room”, Mrs. Yoon Hwa said while Min Young take Siwon and Yesung school bag. Siwon was very shocked about his room. It was different from yesterday. Now it’s look new and refreshing. He felt touched as he never expects that someone will come to clean the house and even have a maid to serve him.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

The clock is ringing but Siwon still on his bed. Min Young and Min Ji comes in to awake him. “Unnie, why our Young Master is so good-looking”, Min Ji supported her chin with her hand watching over sleeping Siwon. “Yes, whenever sleep or not he always look like Prince Charming”, Min Young smiling alone. “Unnie, our mom really hoped for you to bring back a man like this”, Min Ji sighed in depression. “Yahh, what’re you doing?!”, Mrs. Yoon Hwa start to nagging. “Young Master, now is eight!”, Min Ji screamed makes Siwon stand rushly takes his towel. They both giggled. “He so cute!”, Min Young whispered to her sister.  “Sorry Young Master, we lied to you. Now is six”, Min Young smiled. Siwon shocked face turn blank.

The day of student walked like as usual go to school, chatting with friends, brainwash your mind with studies, then go home and sleep or do your homework but it’s not for Yoona. She must work for money and her life but today she was off because she must ‘work’ for Siwon’s birthday party. Yoona sat on a bench in the kitchen of Yesung café. She holds a recipe book. “No, no no! Arghhh… I DON’T KNOW!!”, Yoona talked to herself as she looked at a page to another pages. “Here, the ingredient Sunny has bought it”, Yesung come suddenly into kitchen. “But I don’t know what he likes…”, Yoona sounds like give up. “Don’t worry, I know. He likes a cake with a burst of chocolate!”, Yesung said with doing a hand gestures then smiled to Yoona cutely. “Thanks, you save me!”, Yoona released a long breath.

Yoona started to arrange the ingredients. She put a big bowl on the table and put 200 g of flour in it. “Yoona-ah, can you make extra, please? I’m sure our friends feel hungry when see it”, Yesung who observed from back. “Can I help something?”, Yesung make cute face to Yoona. “Sure, since asked an extra cake so lend me the flour more”, Yoona instructed. Yesung take the flour and walk recklessly to Yoona. He almost slipped and the flour was thrown away. Luckily, Yoona catched it but she has sprinkled with the flour. “Sunbae!!”, Yoona exclaimed. Yesung shows his guilty face. They mixed all the ingredients together. After that Yoona baked it in microwave. They both put their hand below their chin infront of the microwave while waiting the cake to bake. Yoona cleaned all the mess. Yesung called Yoona. Yoona turned her head to Yesung. Yesung put flour to on Yoona cheek with his finger. “SUNBAE!”, Yoona make serious face. After few second, they both start laughed. Yoona sprinkled the flour to Yesung’s face. Yesung throw the flour to Yoona back. Then, a flour-war began. “Oppa, stop it all flour messed now”, Yoona hold Yesung who put his hand up to throw again the flour. The slippery floor makes Yoona almost fall into Yesung embrace but luckily she can stop her step. Yoona and Yesung changed gaze each other for few seconds. “Faster clean this all”, Yoona tried to cover the awkward situation with cleared all the mess.

Meanwhile at Siwon’s Granda library hall, all their friends are busy making preparation for the birthday party. Sunny, Taeyeon, and Yuri busy with fill the balloon with air. Hyoyeon tried to hang the balloon on the wall but it’s too high. Eunhyuk walk slowly beside Hyoyeon but she didn’t realize it. “It’s not good for a girl to work like that since a man is here just let them do it”, Eunhyuk takes the balloon from Hyoyeon hand and hang it easily. Hyoyeon blanked. “What you wait for? Get another balloon now!”, Eunhyuk instructed. Hyoyeon nodded and ran to take the balloon. Eunhyuk smiled behind her. Leeteuk and Shindong moved the table while Ryeowook, Sungmin and Donghae makes a ‘gaint; banner. Seohyun put the table cloth with Leeteuk help. “Oppa, we still didn’t buy any soft drink!”, Seohyun voiced  as she look there’s no drink. “But I don’t know what should I buy?”, Leeteuk said while his take his car keys.

“Taeyeon, why don’t you accompany him?”, Seohyun asked Taeyeon. “Why me? I’m busy”, Taeyeon acted like she have to do somethhng else rather than go with Leeteuk. Leeteuk walked beside her. “Faster!!”, Leeteuk said coldly and walked away. Yuri and Sunny pushed Taeyeon to make her go with Leeteuk. Finally, Taeyeon followed Leeteuk to his car. They didn’t speak any word, just an awkward atmosphere. In the shop, Taeyeon choose the drink while Leeteuk followed her at back. “Let choose it together. I don’t know what your friend likes”, Taeyeon looked at Leeteuk. Taeyeon found her favourite chocolate bar was left one. She run toward it and near to grab it. Suddenly a man approaches it from Taeyeon hand. “Be gentle with women”, Leeteuk grab it back and give ot to Taeyeon.  After finish shopped, they direct to counter. “Can pay you it cause I didn’t bring money…”, Taeyeon said shyly to Leeteuk. Taeyeon hold all the things alone. Leeteuk who walk alone behind felt guilty to seeing that. “So pathetic, let me help you”, Leeteuk grab all the thing from Taeyeon. Leeteuk bought two cups of coffee too. On the way to library, Leeteuk tried to talk with Taeyeon but he wondered something in his mind. Should I tell her about my feelings? Or just keep it? If yes, impossible she will accept, right? Isn’t we’re ‘enemy’?

“Thanks for help me just now”, Taeyeon started the chat.

“It’s nothing”, Leeteuk still acted cool.

“The chocolate I will pay…”

“No need. I treat you”

“Sorry for that day, I can’t restrained myself”

“That’s okay”

“Why you act coldly with me….Opss”, Taeyeon involuntary spill out her coffee in Leeteuk’s car.

 “YOU???!!!”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

“Sunbae, I think we will be late if we walk. What should we do?”, Yoona worried if they can’t reach library before the time. Yesung just walked behind his café, ignoring Yoona’s babbling. Yoona take a deep breath as she saw Yesung wasn’t beside her. She suddenly heard an engine sound. Yesung riding Sunny’s scooter makes Yoona give a big smile. Actually she was a bit upset cause she don’t know Yesung know how to ride it or not but she trust he will take a good care of her.

Siwon was bustling doing his homework in his home. As we know he is a genius boy who always gets number 1 in his class. Min Young knocked his door. His phone was vibrated. There are someone send massage sounds like ‘Oppa, happy birthday!! Are still angry with me? I’m really sorry again. Let’s us celebrate together tonight? FROM: SooYoung’. Siwon deleted the massage. “Sorry for disturb you. I bring some biscuit. Please eat”, she put it on Siwon’s study table. “Emm..Look delicious!”, Siwon tried to taste it. “How was it?”, Min Young asked her slowly. “Really nice! Nuna, make this more after this”, Siwon eat the biscuit more. “Okay, but I’m your maid. You should call me something else.. Not nuna….”,, Min Young never imagine that Siwon will called her as ‘nuna’. “But, it not harm, right?”, Siwon spoke gently. His phone are suddenly ringing. Min Young looked at her younger sister who sneaked from the door with an ‘good’ hand gestures. They both giggled. “My Granda library is on burning??!!”, Siwon took his jacket and rushed to library.

Everything looks dark. The library structure also looks fine, not like burned. The thing that appeared in his mind, he was fooled. But something that makes he think twice is why the main door was opened? As he knows, he is the only one who have key. Are they robbers? Why robbing here instead of bank or shop? He walked silently to the main door. Nothing. Just a darkness that he seen. He moves forward again. PAP!!, someone had thrown something to his face. Then all the light was on. He touched his face. Something moist coloured brown that he seen on his fingers. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!, heard a loud voice, he looked up.

All his friends, Yesung, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Leeteuk, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Shindong, Yoona, Sunny and some juniors student that he still didn’t know their names stand there and smiling evilly. They all then laughed together. “Happy birthday my friend, you’re getting old now!”, Yesung punched Siwon shoulder. “Yahh, change your child-like behaviour!”, Eunhyuk mocked. “Let’s take picture!”, Donghae brought his Conan DSLR camera. All girls just shook their head watched the boys behaviour. “You all, thanks a lot for your effort. It’s really nice. I’m appreciating it but the cake really delicious. Since you smack it on my face, we can’t eat anymore. Do you have an extra?”, Siwon asked while his hand sweeping all brownies on his face. “Of course, Yoona made an extra cake for you. ONLY YOU!!”, Yoona covered Sunny mouth who spill out the delicious cake maker. “Really? You should opened a bakery”, Siwon suggested. “Hey, she is my worker. You will run out my money”, Yesung words make the others laughed. “Anyway, whose idea is this?”, Siwon asked curiously. “YOONA!”, Yesung pointed to Yoona. She hit Yesung’s arm and gave ‘what-are-you-saying-about’ glare. Yesung ignored her. Donghae glared at Yesung. “You know when was my birthday?”, Siwon looked softly into Yoona eyes. “Errr..I…I…”, Yoona stuttered. “Why you said that is my idea? Isn’t yours?”, Yoona whispered to Yesung. “You don’t understand, that is my way for you to win Siwon’s heart.”, Yesung smirked.

yoonwon.gif

“Since Yoona made the delicious cake and planned this party. Why not we ask Siwon to give a special present for her?”, Shindong suggestion gots a lot supporters. “How about kiss?”, all agreed with Sungmin suggestion. “Mouth! Just kidding!”, all of them gave a loud of ‘wooow’ over Ryeowook suggestion. “That is too dangerous. Forehead is okay!”, Leeteuk and Donghae shared the same idea. “What are you waiting now? Do it!”, Eunhyuk forced them to do it followed by all of them shouted ‘kiss’. “You let me to do it?”, Siwon asked slowly to Yoona. Yoona become blank. ”Quiet means agree”, Shindong voiced. “I’m sorry…”, Siwon directly kiss Yoona’s forehead after said that. All of them give a loud of applause and cheers while Yesung try to avoid his eyes from watching the scene. He don’t know why he his cest feel hurt. Yoona face become red like a bomb that waiting it’s time to explode. “Everyone, let’s eat now!”, Eunhyuk pulled Siwon’s hand who standing beside Yoona. “Congrats, for your kiss!”, Yuri joked. “I’m not willing but forced, okay!”, Yoona declared. “We know you feel shy to admit it”, Taeyeon mocked. “Hyung, this is my friend who helped a lot for this party. Taeyeon, Seohyun, Hyoyeon and…..”, Sunny pointed to each her friends to introduced them to Siwon. “This is Yuri, right? Yoona always talk about you”, Siwon cut Sunny’s talks.

“Yoona, I take you home, can?”, Siwon offered. “Of course, she wants it!”, all her friend supported her. They pushed Yoona to Siwon. Yoona stepped back few times to give a space between them. They walked to the car. Yesung ran Siwon. “Can I go home with you? I’m sorry for disturbing you with Yoona but Sunny need to send Seohyun home cause she don’t have transport”, Yesung gave a long explanation. “You don’t to say sorry, cause it’s my duty as your best friend. Come on!”, Siwon put his hand on Yesung’s shoulder to his car. They have arrived in front of Yoona’s house. “Oppa, this is your birthday present. I know it’s not expensive but that only I afford to buy for you”, Yoona take out a box of a digital watch and gave it to Siwon. “That’s okay. I like it. COOL!! ”, Siwon put the watch on his wrist. Yoona just giggled. “Thanks…”, Siwon comes near to Yoona face. Yoona closed her eyes. “Hey! I’m still here, okay!”, Yesung voice make them back to their original position. “Sorry, bro..!”, Siwon smile in shame. “I go home first”, Yoona quickly get out from the car. “Can I sit infront?”, Yesung asked. “Of course, I don’t want to be your driver”, Siwon accelerate the car. Then a pink Porshe crossed his way. Siwon’s phone ringing.

==================================================================================

p/s: I'm back! Kekeke~ Sorry for long hiatus. Thanks to new subscribers and comment. I really appreciate it  (^_^)

  yabyiK : Okay, no problem! I will add more yoonwon moments XD

*Want to know why Donghae glared at Yesung? What the secret that yesung and his family hide from siwon? Keep on reading^^