Chapter 14

Rainy Love

 

 

 *The Italic (the word that tilted) means they talk or speak in they heart or to themself*

 =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 

“Lee Hyuk Jae”

“Here”

“Kim Hyun Mi”

“Here”

“Choi Siwon”

“Absent, teacher”, Yesung answered.

“Yesung, why he absent?”, their teacher asking after saw Siwon place was empty.

“He is in fever now”

“Huh..weather is not so good nowadays. Tell him to take care of his health because he is our school hope”, Miss Kim sighed then slowly smile. “Shall we start now?”, she asking with her sweet voice. She seems nice but when she got angry she even can eat you ^_^. She gave to Leeteuk who is their class monitor a pile of books and ordered him to give back the book to his friends. “I have checked your essay and look like ‘not bad’ so congratulation to all of you”, all student cheering. “But, don’t satisfied with your writing skills now. This is just exercise not a final exam so be prepared a more good essay”, all enthusiastic student sighed. “Miss Kim, I think no one in our class named Kim Hyoyeon”, Leeteuk whispered to the teacher.

“Ouhh, I almost forget. Thanks for remind me”, she take the book from Leeteuk hand. “I smell someone forgot to pass up his book to me”, all students randomly answered ‘not me’. “Isn’t not its true, Lee Hyuk Jae?”, all attention to him. “B..bu..but I have pass up it in early morning at your desk..”, Eunhyuk stuttered. “I know you have pass up it”, Miss Kim stand up from her chair. “Fuhh..”, he wipe sweat on his forehead with his hand. He feels relieved. “But this is not your book. I don’t know when you change your gender”, all laughed. Eunhyuk still didn’t understand what his teacher saying. He tried to remember back what happened before he send his book.

Ah, that morning I dumped with someone…..”

                                                                                     =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

HyoYeon, why? Something missing?, Sunny asked when HyoYeon seems looking for something. “My book”, HyoYeon become chaotic since she didn’t found her missing book. She thinking for a while. She looked at Sunny with suspicious eyes. “You hide my book?”. “I’m not that evil. If really I hiding your book now why I’m asking for it now?”, Sunny pouted. “Huh… I’m sorry but last week I think the book is inside my desk”, HyoYeon disappointed. “See, your desk mess with books. I think rat also can sleep inside your desk”, Sunny nagging while help HyoYeon to find her book. She found something. “HyoYeon, you didn’t tell me you have a boyfriend??!!!”, Sunny shows her shock expression to Hyoyeon.

“She has a boyfriend?, SeoHyun who assiduous reading book changed her attention to them. “I’m pretty sure the gossip that she like him is true because she daydreaming a lot this lately”, Taeyeon interrupt. “You steal his book because you like him? Is that true?, Yoona and Yuri asked simultaneously. “Why you all looked at me like that? I’m not interested in love. Anyway, my love is only for dancing right now, did my explanation clear?, they all babbles something then continue doing their work except for Sunny. “Since when you have scandal with my brother’s friend?”, naughty Sunny asked. “You know him?”, Hyoyeon curious. “Of course, he is my brother friend. That so okay I will accompany you to ‘date’ with him after class”, she laughed evilly. “It not a ‘date’ but a meet to take my book back!”

The bell rings. All students packed their bag. Sunny and HyoYeon walk along the hallway to dance room. The song ‘Sorry Sorry’ has clearly playing within their ears means the room is not far away from them. Sunny fist the knob. “Wait!! I feel scare”, HyoYeon pulled Sunny hand. “Why you must scare it’s your book”, Sunny pushed HyoYeon hand. “Actually I feel shy enter this room because they didn’t know me. You just call this unknown boy come out here”, Sunny followed HyoYeon request. Sunny open the door and saw a group of boy dancing. Sunny enjoyed their dance while Hyoyeon fascinated with their moves. For her that was perfect dance steps. Sunny laughed suddenly when saw her brother who just a watcher try to follow the dance but its look terrible. HyoYeon try to close Sunny mouth for disturbing the boys dancing with her laughter. The music stopped. “Yahh, what is your aim come here and laughing?”, the boy with blue shirt walk to them.

HyoYeon quickly sat on nearest bench after saw the boy come towards them.  She doesn’t know why she do like that when the boy come nearer to them. She wants to forget about it so she replied back the dance steps in her mind. In the room, Sunny still can’t stop laughing. “Why is she laughing?, LeeTeuk curious then agreed by all of them. “Nothing”, Yesung answered quickly. “You must be burst into laughter after saw my brother dancing. Seriously hyung please stop dancing. Your dance so terrible”,  Yesung ran to her sister. “You better go home. Don’t make me feel shame here, infront of them”, Yesung whispered to Sunny and keep pushing her out from the room. “I have said to you just but you didn’t believe it”, Sungmin ‘high-5’ with Sunny. “Wait, my friend want to see you, Hyuk Jae. She exchanged her book with you”, Sunny said between her laugh. “Ouhh, the book owner. Where is she now?”, Eunhyuk take the book out from his bag. Sunny give a sign means ‘outside’. “Sungmin, where did you know about this?, Leeeteuk asked. “Sunny showed to me the video”, Sungmin answered with a smile. “How bad is it? I really want to watch it”, Ryeowook voiced. “Sunny, can you bring it tomorrow?”,Donghae asked. Sunny just say ‘okay’. Yesung cover his shame face with hiding his face a book.

While the atmosphere at outside so serene. HyoYeon try the dance step that she watched just now. She moved her dance smoothly. She moved every step correctly and ended it perfectly. Heard a clap, she turned back and saw the boy with blue shirt still clapping his hand. Her face become as red as a tomato. “What you doing here?”, Hyoyeon asked the boy without showing her face. She felt embarrassed. “Why do you asking me like that? I’m here to take my book back”, Eunhyuk smile naughtily because he know Hyoyeon felt shy. Hyoyeon lend the book without looked Eunhyuk face. “Did you follow our dance step? You interested? Eunhyuk asked naughtily. “NO! Just take this and give back my book now”, Hyoyeon lend the book to Eunhyuk and he gave back the book to its owner. Hyoyeon take her book but Eunhyuk didn’t let it go. “What is your aim for doing this? Give back my book”, Hyoyeon pull her book. “Not until you answered my question but your dance look good. I like it”, Hyoyeon stopped pulled her book from Eunhyuk hand and looked him. “ I’m serious”, Eunhyuk voiced out his true aim for doing like that. Hyoyeon pulled her book and walk away. Her step stopped. “Gomawo”, she walks without looking back. While walking she wondered something in her mind.

Is he serious about my dance step? Is what he said is true? But why I got knocked out from our group? They said I didn’t have passion for dance. There’s no chemistry between our members. They just teach dance is only for win in competition. In our group, someone who dances wrong dance step even one step they will be knocked out from our group. Just like me but when I saw Sunny’s brother friend dancing, I really feel excited about dancing back after a year in depression because of this. I’m really happy right now. My enthusiastic and passion for dance has increased. Thanks, LEE HYUK JAE.

 

               Hyoyeon-J-ESTINA-kim-hyoyeon-29012591-48390399_280428085327754_224439708_n1.jpg

 

Dance practise has ended. Yesung walk with Sunny at the hallway. “Hyung, can you please take me lunch?” Sunny makes her aegyo to her brother. “I don’t have money”, Yesung said after checked his pocket. “You lied, right?”, Sunny place her arm around Yesung’s neck. “Ouch..I’m not. You can check it yourself”, Yesung groaning in pain. “Really?”, Sunny entered her hand into Yesung’s pocket. “Hey! Don’t do it here. What people will say when they see us like this”, Yesung push Sunny away. “We’re sibling no one will say anything”, Sunny walk like nothing happen. “But for who don’t know about this what they will think?, Yesung said strictly. “Or you scared your crush see this and get jealous?”, Sunny teased his brother. “You want to eat my shoes?”, Sunny run away and Yesung chased her with his shoe in his right hand. Yesung got Sunny. “So, this how a person fall in love?”, Sunny asked  while their face just only in 3 inches from each other. “Stop talking nonsense. I’m your blood-related brother. Let’s go home now”, Yesung walked away and Sunny followed his back. He saw Sooyoung with her hot-girls friend, Tiffany and Jessica. Yesung tell Sunny to wait him at her scooter.

“Hey, you. Can we talk for a while”, Yesung pointed at Sooyoung. “Me? Do I know you?”, Sooyoung asked. She don’t who was standing in front her. “Yes, you don’t know me but I know who you’re”, Yesung tried to make himself look calm though he can’t predict what Sooyoung will do to him if she know he is a coward boy. They go to a corner. “What’s the ‘important’ you want to talk with me?”, Sooyoung teased Yesung for wasting her time with nobody like him. “It’s about Siwon”, Sooyoung face become serious once hear Siwon name. “Did you think you forgot something last night?”, Yesung question gave a puzzle to Sooyoung. “Did I?”, Sooyoung curious. “Haha, you lost your memory for yesterday, right?  Where did you go last night until you forget about your ‘first date’ with him? For you information, he waited you all the night and fall sick because of you. Just one thing I want to say, CONGRATULATION FOR MAKE HIM FRUST WITH YOU!”, Yesung walk away from Sooyoung. “Wow, where did I get the braveness like just now?”, Yesung talked with himself and giggled. Sooyoung sat at a bench. She felt uneasy after remember what had happened last night.

FLASHBACK..

At 3.00 pm Siwon send a massage to Sooyoung. “Honey, don’t forget about our time, okay?”, Sooyoung smile alone after read the massage. She replied “Okay, oppa. Love you!”. She wore her cloth earlier than the date time because too excited. She sprayed her perfume more than usual and put some blusher on her cheeks. Suddenly, her house door got knocked. She opened the door and found its Tiffany and Jessica. They asked her to follow them to the club. Sooyoung rejected it. “Please, you just accompany us. When it’s 6 o’clock go meet your boyfriend. We will not block you from meets him”, Tiffany begged. “Yeah, just for few hours. We really bored today. Come on, Sooyoung agree with Jessica persuade. At the club, they three surrounded with boys. Donghae also there. She felt uncomfortable with that situation so she goes to the toilet for a while. When she comes back everybody cheers with their own drink including her. She drank her wine. She felt dizzy after that. After few minutes, she don’t know what happen. When she woke up there’s a men beside her.

END FLASHBACK

Sunny riding her scooter with her brother behind her. She felt awkward of what she said to her brother just now. “Hyung?”, Sunny started to end the awkward situation while the scooter.

“Emm??”

“I’m sorry for talking like that to you just now. You’re my biological brother I shouldn’t talk about that to you. I know I’m little bit rude. I hope you wouldn’t take this as….”

“That’s okay. Just take this simple. I know want feel how being loved by a man, right? That’s why you become like that”, Yesung giggled.

“Really, hyung ? Thanks, but not for the last sentence”

“Yeah, focus on your riding”

Sunny relieved cause her brother didn’t take it as a serious matter. They headed to Yesung’s café. Sunny found Yoona at kitchen preparing a sandwich for the customer. Sunny get her.

“Hi !”

“Hi !”, Yoona looked at Sunny with a smile.

“Hi !”

“How many ‘Hi’ you want to said, huh? You know, the last time I see your face is just 2 hour before now. So you don’t have to say ‘Hi’”

“Yoona, let’s go out to cinema or playing games. I’m bored now”, Sunny begged.

“No, I must work now if not your brother will fired me”

“He will not because I’m her sister. Where’s Yuri?”

“She takes leave. Her grandmother ill”

“Owh, let’s play Playstation?”

“You can play but not with me”, Yoona hold the plate and serve it to customer.

“You such a boring person”

“Help me take the customer order”, Yoona push Sunny out from the kitchen.

Sunny comeback after take the order. “Here, cappuccino two. Can we play games now?”, Yoona giggled to Sunny. ”You take 20 order then I will play with you”, Yoona demanded. You think I’m stupid like a kids? You want me to finish your work then you don’t have to do anything”, Sunny guessing. “Sunny, don’t disturb my worker, please?”, Yesung interrupt. “Your worker is my friend, her boss is my brother”, Sunny answered. “You still can’t. Go take the order”,  Sunny got pushed away again but this time his brother do it. Now the only left is Yesung and Yoona. Yoona continue her work, make two cups of cappuccino. “It’s not like that”, Yesung take the cup from Yoona hand. Yoona shocked. “Like this. Press this button not this”, Yesung pointed. “But that what I do just now”. “Really? That’s okay. Continue your work”, Yesung give up.

“Sunbae, why I didn’t see ‘him’ at school just now?”

“You mean Siwon? He skipping class. I’m just kidding. He absent”

“Why? Is he sick or what?”

“He has a fever”

“What? How was his condition now? Did he see doctor or take medicine?”, Yoona panicked.

“Don’t worry. He’s okay”

“Huh..what a relief”, Yoona released her long breath. Yesung just giggle with himself seeing Yoona.

“But he send message to me just now. He said tonight my lesson with him as usual”

“Then just go”

“But he not well. What if his condition getting worst after going out with me?”

“That’s okay. Just go. He looks fine this morning”

“You lied”

“Go and see him tonight with your own eyes if you didn’t believe it.”

Yoona think for a while. Yesung grab again the cup from Yoona hand. “She is really lucky. Our boss even help her to do her work”, other worker keep whispering about them.

 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 

p/s : Everyone please comment at least one word. I'm tired writing this and no one comment my fanfic. I don't care whether it's negative or not at least it can help me to improve my fanfic. PLEASE?