Brunch

A Love To Cherish

“Wonder who called.”

Every now and then yuri got the attitude of looking her front yard. Watching her neighbors walking in the morning, looking at the cars the pass by, amaze by what new game the kids play. And now she was simply looking at the empty streets. With only crickets to hear and the lamp post to see.

Then a black audi stop in front of her house. If she’s right it’s the car Siwon used today. It’s a R8 Gt, right?

“So, He came back?” With a teasing smile on her face she walked closer. She was at her gate that time. She took a peak at the driver inside through the tinted glass window. It was wearing a suit.

“What made you change your mind my Siwon?” As she moved closer, it drove away.

“Weird.” I guess he change his mind again. But he should’ve got out of his car. Never mind I’ll see him tomorrow.”

She made her to her house. She went straight to her bedroom and jump on her bed.

“So Siwon is a friend of the Jung’s. I wonder how they meet?”

She got up and went to her bathroom. Took a bath and went to sleep. Tomorrow is something to look forward to.

 

Sunday: The Company Getaway @Kwon Island.

Yuri’s pov

The Family plane was jam packed on our way to Kwon Island for the first flight at 6:00 in the morning. Along with My family, Siwon, Sunny, Seohyun, Aunt and Uncle’s Family with Jiyeon. And also along on the ride was Leeteuk Siwon’s best friend.

“Thanks for letting us come.” Sunny said on her Aegyo-ed voice.

“Yaaaah~! Go back to your plane.” I teasingly pointed her the plane that she was supposed to be on.

Sunny is one of the managing directors on one of the company’s resort. And according to safely rules implied by the company no employee is allowed to travel on the family plane during business events. But since she’s my friend I can bend the rules for my personal gain.

The other employees were at the company plane on the second flight. And since it was a Vacation-Paid and all expense paid weekend event all the employees flew in from the company. The Weekened getaway was a 3 days and 2 night stay.

 

We arrived at exactly 7:28 am.

As we step foot at the lobby of Kwon Island Resort everything was breathe taking. And with that Siwon stated to take pictures of the whole lobby like it was a museum at everything was priceless. Everything was ready fro the Brunch.

The glass wall that showed the entire beach caught my attention. It was familiar. My childhood.

The guests were lining up to checked.

“Good Morning Miss Yuri.” The receptionist greeted me.

“Good Morning. Um, Did you change the Interior?”

“Yes we did, right after you told us.” Then she handed me the keys of the rooms. “Thank you. Have a great day ahead of you.”

 

“Interior?” Siwon asked when we were on our way to the Elevator.

“Oh. Well, I wanted to put simplicity in the interior design of the floor so I ask if they can change it. Don’t worry you’ll see it yourself. I’ll show you what it looks like before.” But I saw him still confused.

You’ll see it anyway. I won’t dare explain. I’m still sleepy.*YAAAAAWN*

We arrived at 75th floor of the Hotel. What surprised me was interior was amazing. Success!

This floor was made for the Vip guest of the hotel or family guest. It only has 6 rooms in the whole floor.

3 rooms were already occupied by Sooyoung which is our room. The next beside us  was by Taeyang & Yunho’s. The last one was Jiyeon’s room at the end of the hallway. In front of our room was Sunny and Seohyun’s room. Then Siwon and Leeteuk  infront of Taeyang &Yunho. The Last room was left empty. Leaving 5 rooms occupied.

beatiful-tropical-house-above-the-beach-

I helped the girls settled in. Their room was beautiful. As you open the door you can see the couch and the chair surrounds the table that was facing the right wall and the wall. The living rooms has a Flat screen television that completes the room that has a perfect view of the resort. To its left was the refrigerator and a kitchen counter that has 3 chairs. To its right were the rooms. As the girls settled in. I walked my room.

palm-beach-house-2.jpg

Just like the girls room our room was like that. The only difference was as you open the door to its left was the living room and the couch was facing the wall tv and on its back was the glass doors that show the view of the ocean and the balcony. A few step away from the living room was the kitchen which has everything facing the kitchen were two rooms. Each has a big letter S Right and a big letter Y on the left.

I knocked first at sooyoung to see if she already settled in. she gave out a tired yawn as an answer.

 

KNOCK.KNOCK.KNOCK.

“I’ll get it.” I came as fast as I could to the door.

“Who’s there?” I opened the door and asked who it.

“Yun..ho?”

I gained my composure.

“Yo! What’s up? What can I do for you?”

“Can we talk?” he asked.

“sure. Come in.”

“No, I’ll be um waiting for you there.”

“There?”

“At the house”

 

please leave a message after the beep..

"Sooyoung, I'll be going somewhere. if Siwon ask. Just tell him i went out. thanks!"