Im Happy ;)

A Love To Cherish

Yuri was seating in her seat along with her family and some of their friends. But the seat beside her was still empty.

“Maybe something went wrong” she mumbled to herself.

“Dad, im just gonna look for Siwon.”

“Okay, but be back before the opening speech.”

“I will.”

 

Yuri was looking at the whole ballroom from the backstage trying to find Siwon’s whereabouts.

Then she decided to go outside then he found him talking to a couple in the corner of the hallway.

“Siwon!” Yuri called Siwon from the Entrance 1 of the ballroom.

 

?: okay, we should get together sometime. I’ll go inside.” Then the couple waved back at Siwon and went inside the Entrance 2.

“Who was that?” Yuri asked as soon as she was near Siwon.

“Ah, Them? An old friend. Then girl she was with used to date my brothers bestfriend.” Siwon Answered. “ didn’t know they were together.” He said when they were about to enter the door.

“Come on. We better hurry its about to start.”

 

“Welcome to the annual Kwon International Ball, Good evening Ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for coming. As some you have known and been part of our journey this family we have now has finally reached its 30th year in the business world. Its because of the hard work you’ve all put in this company that I am truly grateful. And of course the money of my partners.”

“HAHAHAAHAHAH!” the audience laugh at the remark of the president.

“Kidding aside. I sincerely thank you all especially my wonderful wife Hyori, My son Jiyoung, and my daughters, Sooyoung and Yuri. My business partner , My brother from another mother” the audience laughed again. “Mr.  jinwoon Jung, hi wife Mrs. Minkyung and their son Yunho and Taeyang.”

“Once again thank you, have a good night.” And the whole ballroom applauds.

“So your business partners with the Jung’s?”

“ahh. Yeah why?” she asked. bewildered by Siwon’s question.

“just asking. Im friends with their sons.”

“Well we are. They have been a family friend for years. Then when dad decided to give a try to a larger business, Dad offered them a partnership into one of Corporations companies.”

“So, your close with the family?

“Yeah, you can say that. The three of us and the jung brothers would sometimes play around when our dads were having meetings at the company and when we were young we weren’t always allowed to walk anywhere, talk to anyone whom are families didn’t know. You know, safety and stuff. So we were kind of stuck with each other that why we became friends.”

“anyways , enough about them. Doing something tomorrow?” Yuri asked.

“nope. Empty schedule.”

“Want wine?” yuri asked again.

“Sure.”

 

“OH,…. Siwon-Sshi?” a man behind Siwon called out.

“Ohh, Annyeong Uncle Jinwoon.”

“I’m Glad to see you here. Did Taeyang invite you?” the old man said.

“Aniyo, I was invited by another guest.”

“ Annyeonghasseo Uncle Jinwoon~!” Yuri greeted from the back of Siwon.

“Ohh, Yuri-ah”

“Uncle, are you not happy to see me?” Yuri said while pouting.

“No, Im happy to see you, I haven’t seen you for while. You’re so busy.”

Then a woman behind him suddenly came into yuri’s view.

“Aunt~!” while approaching the woman beside her uncle.

“Yuri! You look beautiful! I haven’t seen you for a long time. How’s everything? Heard you continued modeling?”

“I did. Im fine. Sorry if I haven’t been going to your house lately. Busy schedule, I cant visit.” Then the woman looked at yuri’s side.

“Omo, Siwon-Sshi! Its nice to see you, Did you come with Taeyang?”

“No, actually someone else invited me”

“Who?”

“Iwas invited by –“

“By me!” Yuri wraped her arms around Siwon and smiled at him and the people in front of them.

“So it is true that the famous Kwon Yuri is Dating someone handsome.” Taeyang said.

“I’m  afraid I am” she said smiling at Siwon.

“Yah! CHOI SIWON Hit the jackpot!” taeyang blurted out while both Siwon and Yuri were looking down from embarrassment.

“YAHH! Taeyang Oppa!” all of the family laughed.

?: What are you laughing about?” everybody turned their heads around to the person who suddenly asked the question.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry! I haven’t been updating ;) its been a while. I know. anyway, isaw Super Junior's OPERA JAP. VER FULL MV!!!! hahahahahah! Ilove you  Suju!

* siwon was to die for !:)

* Leeteuk was hot! !

* kyuhyun was showing how ecvil he looks :)

* Donghae was as usual, mesmerizing :)

* yesung was pretty mysterious! hahaha! but i love it anyways.!

*Eunhyuk's move made me speechless!

*ryewook was uhh-mazing!

*Shindong was COOOOLLL! :)

*anyways for KiBum and Hangeng  i love you too i guess i said all the adjectives i can get from my head so i'll just say YOU TWO ARE AWESOME!

and hecchul even though the three of you arent there. i still love you. ahahahah! Hwaiting!

Comment & Subscribe ;) Lovesss! <3